CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I don't know about this. I think one of the reasons why there are problems with the connection between the players of the Dutch team is that they didn't take VNL serious.

Dutch problem was setter, their you lost your connection.

Look at Serbia, they are fresh and Italian girls looks "wasted". Especially Egonu...

• I don't know about De Gennaro.. she didn't played well for her standards... i would give to Simge, she is really shinning (actually, i want to give to the Finnish one, but we know that it's not possible)... For the rest, maybe Brankica instead of Hande, but if Hande wins, it's okay by me

Libero Who can't recive Just no no :S

Even without amazing performance Gennaro is way better and more stabile Libero Even at tournamate...

• Looks like Serbia are really confident, players, Terzic, assistant coach, and some people speaking on the tv. They really are the better team, and everything they deserve everything they've won.. but these kind of statements sound kind of cocky. Legendary teams like Brazil, USA who have been on the top for decades would never say things like that, especially in public interviews.. USA for example sound even funny when they speak about taking a game against for ex. Czech Repulic seriously

• Looks like Serbia are really confident, players, Terzic, assistant coach, and some people speaking on the tv. They really are the better team, and everything they deserve everything they've won.. but these kind of statements sound kind of cocky. Legendary teams like Brazil, USA who have been on the top for decades would never say things like that, especially in public interviews.. USA for example sound even funny when they speak about taking a game against for ex. Czech Repulic seriously

USA legendary team and been on top for decades? Top of what? VNL?....They have only 1 major tournament just like Serbia..... Brazil is not very far behind with only 2.... do you mean Russia, Cuba, China and Japan? :wavy:

• It seems the start of the final has been moved 20 minutes ahead, due to lighting problems I guess...

2/3 of Semi-final was played in half-dark which is pretty embarrassing, and a very good excuse for Cev not to let Turkey host the olympic qualification...

• Let's be honest. The level of this ECH is very low this year.

Most matches have been boring.

Wow I disagree with everything ever + you barely were here btw same for QPL who liked it.

Everyone here agreed that it was one of the best and most competitive Echs in a very long time!! Many upsets/almost upsets. Many new teams showing themselves. If this was boring then maybe you find volleyball boring.

• Call me crazy, but I think Turkey has a shot in these finals. At home, behind a raucous crowd, Serbia without Rasic & Stevanovic. Don't get me wrong Serbia are clear favourites and already easily beat them, but if Boskovic has a slightly off day, I think Turkey is live.

I agree.

The level of the outside hitters in this tournament Is Just tragic. Even the good ones are underperforming (like Brankica). It's all about power and service and it says It All about the technical level overall and passing.