CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I agree.

The level of the outside hitters in this tournament Is Just tragic. Even the good ones are underperforming (like Brankica). It's all about power and service and it says It All about the technical level overall and passing.

You literally watched 1 match

• Yeah. I'm glad I skipped the First phase. Not worth It. Seriously. Zero appeal.

Men's tournament will be on High level from the beginning to the end.

Then go there comment on boring mens threads there. No one is here waiting for your negativity on womens volleyball and how it was only good in the past :wavy:

Many upsets and great matches this time, just dont comment on a tournament you admit you didnt watch.

• Finally, it takes Simge to make a good set :whistle:

• Meryem starting. Seriously???

I like that approach. Ebrar off the bench fires things up. Or not

• Then go there comment on boring mens threads there. No one is here waiting for your negativity on womens volleyball and how it was only good in the past :wavy:

Many upsets and great matches this time, just dont comment on a tournament you admit you didnt watch.

Your opinion. I respect It.

I saw very low level volleyball. Just my opinion. :win:

• QPL is known to dislike any tournament played after early 2000. Nothing is on the same level of good old times in serie a🤣

• Eda running around like a teenager :rose:

• Turkey looks like a completely different team compared to OG quals

Naz: (coughs)😅

• What a player Naz is. Coming back from such a long break from volleyball and playing like this. She is by far my favorite European setter.