CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• my stream was behind. I still had hope

• Bravo Srbija

I don't see any player Who had amazing match today, every one had great and bad moments in their games... Talking about Serbian team, maybe MBs

• Such a match and SUCH AN END :wall::wall::wall:

I've watched every ECH final since 2003 and this one has definitely been the best by far! I feel actually sorry for the Turkish girls, but they can be proud of themselves, they gave everything they had but Serbia was exactly two points stronger in the end.

• That was fun

• Congrats Serbia! The most consistent team over the years. Well fought by Turkey, especially their services!

My dream team would loke like this:

Setter: Naz

Opposite: Boskovic

Outside hitters: Mihajlovic and Sylla

Middle blockers: Eda Erdem and Veljkovic

Libero: Simge

MVP: Maja Ognjenovic

• Bravo Srbija

I don't see any player Who had amazing match today, every one had great and bad moments in their games... Talking about Serbian team, maybe MBs

Oh yeah. I hope you believe It.

Zehra was outstanding. Same for Boz, Brankica.

At the end of the day, you woulden't be crovolley without your nosenses. :flower:

• I didn't saw the Last point, what happend??

Guidetti is not giving starting position Ebrar in NT and He will not especially give her starting position to Vakifbank :whistle:

• Turkey were phenomenal. They exposed Serbia's weak reception brilliantly and defended with absolutely EVERYTHING, especially to stop Boskovic. From almost having a disaster a week ago v Croatia, they beat NED and POL comfortably and then pushed the World champs to the very limit. They only go home with silver but they deserve gold just as much.

• Sorry but I can't agree. Turkish players made awful mistakes. At least he is not guilty that ball which came into Turkish floor after poor Serbian reception. Guidetti made this match exiting.

Watch 9-6 and tell me that again, he ruined his team big time, he called Cansu over and she stood in front of the receivers..

• Congrats to Serbia :drink: Buša is a great description of Women’s volleyball, so many ups and downs.

• I didn't saw the Last point, what happend??

Guidetti is not giving starting position Ebrar in NT and He will not especially give her starting position to Vakifbank :whistle:

Net touch by turkish side.