CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• In other news, pope was right. Busa is a genuine volleyball legend, her serves saved Serbia's asses.

• Giving Sigme the Best Libero award WOULD BE DISASTER

We Even talked about that She didn't deserves to be in NT now you are giving her award,wtf??

She was DISASTER in this Whole tournamate..

• IMO Naz was the best setter overall while Brankica should be MVP

We Even talked about that She didn't deserves to be in NT now you are giving her award,wtf??

Simge was best libero and she will get it

• This is Guidetti's loss. How can you waste Ebrar for Meryem? How can you play her as an OH?

How can you let Cansu play instead of Naz?

How can you not use Fatma in the fourth set?

How can you play with a receiving line up of Hande and Ebrar?

How can you not use Ebrar until 4th set?

How can use not change Kübra for Zehra until third set?

What a shame!

• Simge was best libero and she will get it

Watch again Turkey-Croatia, Best Libero doesn't play that bad

Next to De Gennaro to give her HAHAHA TRAGIC

• In other news, pope was right. Busa is a genuine volleyball legend, her serves saved Serbia's asses.

I know.... She brought Serbia back in. Yesterday her reception was nearly perfect and Serbia was one team, today she struggled at times and Serbia was a different team.

I`m glad Milenkovic got some playing time, hard to believe it`s been less than a year and she`s back already. And they were without Blagojevic.

I didn't like her performances either lately, but since the quarter final she really plays good and was important for the team.

• How can you make Turkey silver at ECH after they lost tie break against WCH winner....

• De Gennaro was bad actually this time.

Give me the link to watch bad game of Gennaro with bad reception and weak defence... I'm waiting?!?

I have many ones with Sigme in it..