CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Now Turkey just needs to qualify for Tokyo :) Good luck to them!

• Throughout the whole tournament, I feel like there are so many talented MBs, OPPs, Setters in Europe. However, for OHs, there aren't that many stars. For example, in the top 3 teams, Serbia's Miha and Busa have some ups and downs today; for Turkey, the MBs are the stars to me; for Italy, the two OHs had a solid but nothing spectacular tournament.

For other countries such as China, USA and Brazil, there are more star OHs such as Zhu (even ZCN or LYY) in China, Larson, Robinson and Hill in USA, Fe Garray, Natalia in Brazil. And of course KYK.

Interesting to see how the culture is different in different continents.

• Crovolley Is in his top shape since Turkey lost the tie break. He will be as annoying as usual. He's already all over the place in his troll mode.

I hope you watched this game of your the most setting depends player.

• There`s podium only for the winners, Italy and Turkey are standing on the floor. lol

Second place is the first loser...

• Btw don't get me wrong, I do think de Gennaro is the best European libero.

Just not this tournament for her imo, and Simge was great.

World Best Libero *

• CEV Champions League Volley no dream team CEV Volleyball European Championship no dream team

Why ?? What happened

• President of turkish federation hugged everyone including Guidetti but not Ebrar Karakurt. He even chose not to make eye contact with her.

I don't think Ebrar's career is safe in Turkey

Homophobia! :down::down::down:

Stay strong in spite of the haters pls Ebrar!

• President of turkish federation hugged everyone including Guidetti but not Ebrar Karakurt at the awarding ceremony. He even chose not to make eye contact with her.

I don't think Ebrar's career is safe in Turkey

I don't like her but this is just wrong in so many ways!!!

Shame on you president :cursing:

• Throughout the whole tournament, I feel like there are so many talented MBs, OPPs, Setters in Europe. However, for OHs, there aren't that many stars. For example, in the top 3 teams, Serbia's Miha and Busa have some ups and downs today; for Turkey, the MBs are the stars to me; for Italy, the two OHs had a solid but nothing spectacular tournament.

For other countries such as China, USA and Brazil, there are more star OHs such as Zhu (even ZCN or LYY) in China, Larson, Robinson and Hill in USA, Fe Garray, Natalia in Brazil. And of course KYK.

Interesting to see how the culture is different in different continents.

All the OH players you mentioned played at the WCH and with the exception of Zhu.....they all got outplayed by the European OH such as Mihajlovic, Busa,Sylla,Bosetti, Maret, Plak, Anne.............u actually forgot Gabi.

• If anybody comes across a TUR v SER replay (especially Turkish broadcast) please share. I want this one for my library.

Sports Channel youtuber has a 360p replay up . It looks better than 360 but not superb enough