CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Ok, I see that Gui was talking with Cansu and she run in front of Ebrar, but it's not explanation for such passive attitude by Ebrar. It was clearly her area and she should be aware that Cansu is next to her and looking what's going on with the ball. Also I don't want to blame Ebrar because she is so young... it just happened.

It's painful because it was crucial moment, I understand, but you have really great coach who built this team. I can be jealous of your NT and I would like to change with you, give us Guidetti and such result.

• Busa probably deserved to be legend with that service. She was a nightmare of Guidetti. Her service caused gastritis in Gui's stomach:D

Agree and I need to mention that Busa improved a lot comparing to her all previous tournaments. She was much more stable in reception than before and her service was killing opponents.

• Agree and I need to mention that Busa improved a lot comparing to her all previous tournaments. She was much more stable in reception than before and her service was killing opponents.

Remember, how young Busa still is. When she had to fill the role as key OH at WCh, it was very demanding for her, but she learned a lot by it and since and improved also regarding self-confidence.

• Ok, I see that Gui was talking with Cansu and she run in front of Ebrar, but it's not explanation for such passive attitude by Ebrar. It was clearly her area and she should be aware that Cansu is next to her and looking what's going on with the ball. Also I don't want to blame Ebrar because she is so young... it just happened.

It's painful because it was crucial moment, I understand, but you have really great coach who built this team. I can be jealous of your NT and I would like to change with you, give us Guidetti and such result.

That has nothing to do with Guidetti talking with Ozbay, and this is not the first time that Erbar reacts late to easy balls anyway.

I remember clearly in one of the finals of Vakifbank-Eczacibasi this year, one ball got a good touch by front row player, and Erbar was standing and waiting for Robinson to do the pass, which was too far from Robinson and should be done by Erbar.

• Busa's best move was to serve to Ebrar right after the scandal play

• Busa did a great job covering Mihajlovic on that insane 2-person receiving system. She might not be the best receiver but with Maja as your setter, ball off the net is not a problem. Plus, the Mihajlovic-Boskovic duo can kill high balls out of system. Busa deserves that gold medal as much as everyone on that court for Serbia, maybe even more. Somebody said she is still young so I hope she only gets better from here on now and maybe one day Mihajlovic can receive.

• It's awesome how unfazed she is by everything. A botched reception? A spike straight into the block? An awesome dig? A sneak kill off the block when absolutely no one expects it? Nothing gets in her way! She's like, move along, nothing to see here. And it's exactly that type of personality that can sometimes deliver big under pressure. It's also worth remembering that she was also responsible for Serbia's comeback against Italy last year, with that fantastic save on Egonu when she looked unstoppable.

She is improving and I'm glad she's justifying being called up for NT. Not too long ago some people were saying she only gets selected because Terzić has hots for her. :roll:

A fun tidbit: on Saturday, Bianca Andreescu won the US Open. On Sunday, Bianka Buša won the ECh in volleyball. Sometimes, nomen est omen!

• I agree. One thing that I see with volleyball fans is that they never appreciate a good play or good performance.

I'm sure I'm not the right person to say this. But that comeback was all thanks to Busa's service. Terzic trusted her by bring her back and had she serviced into the net Ebrar certainly would have not made the mistake and it would have been 10-6 and the match probably over.

Another big point was that Maja's block on Hande after the overpass.

• A fun tidbit: on Saturday, Bianca Andreescu won the US Open. On Sunday, Bianka Buša won the ECh in volleyball. Sometimes, nomen est omen!

And both Bianc(k)as’ victories were celebrated by me! :cheesy:

• On a Turkish TV broadcast where the whole Turkish team was present, Naz openly accused her teammate Cansu by mentioning the incident when the game was 9-6 in tie-break by saying that "She cannot forget that moment"...

What a skunk!

The score became 9-7 after that, Turkey was 2 points ahead...

And I cannot forget your 50cm low set to Eda when the score was 13-12...We literally lost the game at that moment...

• Hande and Ebrar made 2 stupid mistakes when they tried to score in the second ball to be a hero but noone blames them. Cansu's mistake was heartbreaking but it wasn't the most cruical play of the game (it was obviously the most tragic though). It's so sad to see Cansu gets so much hate.

• On a Turkish TV broadcast where the whole Turkish team was present, Naz openly accused her teammate Cansu by mentioning the incident when the game was 9-6 in tie-break by saying that "She cannot forget that moment"...

What a skunk!

The score became 9-7 after that, Turkey was 2 points ahead...

And I cannot forget your 50cm low set to Eda when the score was 13-12...We literally lost the game at that moment...

I love drama

• These kind of actions/behaviour (like Naz) kills your team. Actually during medal ceremony Naz was quite angry so maybe it was the reason?

Naz was probably angry for being left out by Guidetti for the latter half of the final...But insunating that your teammate and rival in your position is incompetent and responsible for the loss on national tv is too much and says a lot about her character, how an ambitious little skunk she is...

What is worse is Cansu probably did not get it...She's that innocent/dumb...

• These kind of actions/behaviour (like Naz) kills your team. Actually during medal ceremony Naz was quite angry so maybe it was the reason?

Almost like bullying...

How could that be Cansu's fault (or even Guidetti's)? Even if they didn't talk, Cansu needs to be left in position to Erbar at the service, and she needs to push up to the net to set a freeball....