CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Drama Queen you talk so much, but you say so little. You can't even keep up with the forum outside of the drama. Saying something about someone over and over again is not going to make it true.

- Smarzek wrote to me on instagram after I said it was a good move to put the apology on her story and liked my post via dm. You should have wrote to her as well if you felt hurt. That made me change my mind on her, someone that truly wanted to be nasty and didn't care wouldn't write to a random person. I actually talked about this but you only follow drama in the forum.

- the Kim Yeon Koung interview (from the Korean comedy show) I didn't pull it from 'my ass' and it's not my opinion about the bad sets. It is how Kim felt and I'm just stating it here. If you can't take that go scream at Kim, don't cry to me here.

Naz sure is a good person to her friends and family but she was always known to be a tough girl, I don't know why everyone is so shocked. Btw I never said I was providing 'news'.

• Can any of u guys share the link of Naz 'bullying' Cansu? bc tbh i wont believe it till i see it ^^ i bet she just mentioned that free-ball and didnt finger-point anyone as a cause of the loss. But im ready to change my mind if u hit me up with the link

• Can any of u guys share the link of Naz 'bullying' Cansu? bc tbh i wont believe it till i see it ^^ i bet she just mentioned that free-ball and didnt finger-point anyone as a cause of the loss. But im ready to change my mind if u hit me up with the link

https://twitter.com/trtspor/status/1171018367420923904?s=09

Host: Was there a point you still remember, Naz?

Naz: Unfortunately, at the fifth set, after we served good, a ball dropped, at 9-6, it was a breaking point....I want to forget that moment but i won't for long time.

Host: There were so many breaking points at the 5th set, that point was the biggest one?

Naz: Yeah, there were many, I can't say it's the most important one but all of them were very crucial.

Host: I want to ask about this point to Cansu. Zehra was serving and you were speaking with Giovanni and ball dropped. What were you talking? Everyone is asking about this point

*So, Naz didn't bully Cansu. It's all bullshit created by Cansu fans.

Ps; Eda Erdem mentioned this point at the post game interview. But of course they can't say that Eda is bullying Cansu. LOL.

Naz is much better than Cansu and she is back. Cansu fans need to learn this. Playing 5th set with Cansu was wrong. She is mentally soooooo weak. She could jave heart attack. Also we won first set with Naz. And at the end of the 4th set,Naz was on the court as well. Giovanni should have started with Naz. Everybody criticizes Gio about this in Turkish forums.

I'm sure that Maja will play all tie breaks with Vakifbank.

• Yeah, Naz did not bully anyone, it was just casual talk...The phrase "breaking point" says it all...

And Everyone knows Cansu was at the centre of that incident...

She's making her seem like a loser but just casually and indirectly...

Obviously you don't know people like Naz, and how sneaky they can be...

I will leave it at that...

• thx so much :drink:

• It's the whole team that fails to bear the pressure.

Comparatively, Turkey's two setters have the least responsibility for that fifth set loss.

Naz and Cansu are indeed good complements in a team.

Naz: more experience, more stable.

Cansu: more open-minded and daring to set difficult balls.

• Croatia would kill for setters like them.. So calm down.

Even the most teams. Setter is not problem for Turkey.

• Eda gave a interview in English for Polsat saying that it hurts a lot they lost and especially the way they lost. But Turkey is a young team, while Serbia is not only experienced but they have been there and done it many times, they are used to this kinda of situation and she knew they could come back in the final set. In the meantime Turkey is not used to that. But at the end of the day they lost for the team that won Gold at the WCH.

I agree with everything Eda said. Guidetti should acknowledge Serbia is and was the better team rather than saying Serbia did nothing in the 5set and they won because of Turkey's mistakes.

Serbia made and scored a lot of crucial points.

• holy crap, busa went to serve at 6-9 until 11-9, and gui didn’t call a TO?

I think the reason he did not call a timeout early was because Terzic did the double sub, and with Maja/Boskovic out, Turkey should be able to take advantage of and extend their lead.

I truly wanna know why Terzic did the double sub at the moment with the game on line. He certainly knew what he was doing, and is not like Mirkovic-Bjelica are better blockers.

I think taking Boskovic-Maja out, threw the Turkish Players off, leading by 3 points and 2 the best players off the court? Sounded too good to be true and that might have caused them to lose focus and feel even more pressure as at that point it was their game to lose.

• It's almost a protocol to do the double sub when you're losing a set or a game with no or few expectations to win. I personally don't like it. I feel there is too much pressure put on the bench players coming to the court.

• Guidetti was doing that all game long and it worked perfectly. I know he often gets criticized for his manic substitutions, but I really believe it was extremely effective this time. It kept throwing Serbia off and never allowed them to really settle in the game, as every time they thought they had Turkey figured out, someone else came in to shake things up. Also, every single Turkish player was pumped up to 250%, so whenever someone's energy level dipped a bit, another player could take their place and boost it up. It almost did the job.

• I see why ppl felt unsettled about cansu being bullied... o . O but it's not bc of naz, it's that stupid commentator... The girls also felt so unsettled when he directly finger-pointed cansu right after naz's comments. She just said that she thought it was one of many breaking points that they served good and it was a free ball therefore it could have been 10-6. But it was him saying "Cansu u were critisized a lot bc of that point, what were u talking to giovanni" what a fcking dumb ass he is :mad:also the way he opened up the broadcast :aww: like the girls were the source of an immensible sorrow :wall:

• I think one of the turning points of the match was Terzic's attemps to delay the play at 7-4 in the fifth set while Ebrar Karakurt serving. Crowd was wild, team was pumped and another good service would probably killed Serbia. This forced Ebrar to make mistake.

• I think one of the turning points of the match was Terzic's attemps to delay the play at 7-4 in the fifth set while Ebrar Karakurt serving. Crowd was wild, team was pumped and another good service would probably killed Serbia. This forced Ebrar to make mistake.

Is that why so many Turkish fans are going crazy on Instagram claiming that Terzić and the referees "stole" the victory from Turkey? I found it really weird.

Although, had the roles been reversed and Turkey won, I can pretty much guarantee that tons of people in Serbia would be blaming the referees too, so there's that.

• Yeah, Naz did not bully anyone, it was just casual talk...The phrase "breaking point" says it all...

And Everyone knows Cansu was at the centre of that incident...

She's making her seem like a loser but just casually and indirectly...

Obviously you don't know people like Naz, and how sneaky they can be...

I will leave it at that...

But you know how she(Naz) personaly is!!

While you talk about volleyball and express your personaly opinion about any situation or speak about thing that you know very well everything is ok, but when start with speaking about character of some players which you dont know in private life that go beyond the meaning of this forum.

• I see why ppl felt unsettled about cansu being bullied... o . O but it's not bc of naz, it's that stupid commentator... The girls also felt so unsettled when he directly finger-pointed cansu right after naz's comments. She just said that she thought it was one of many breaking points that they served good and it was a free ball therefore it could have been 10-6. But it was him saying "Cansu u were critisized a lot bc of that point, what were u talking to giovanni" what a fcking dumb ass he is :mad:also the way he opened up the broadcast :aww: like the girls were the source of an immensible sorrow :wall:

Yeah when China lost the semifinals to Italy and came home the broadcasters did the same thing, they asked about basically nothing other than Italy.

• Naz sure is a good person to her friends and family but she was always known to be a tough girl, I don't know why everyone is so shocked. Btw I never said I was providing 'news'.

how the fuck do you know that? You don't know her personally and still make up baseless claim! And based on the reaction of people here, it is for sure that she is not known to be 'tough girl'.:wall:

Just so you know, if pope is the only one who likes your post so far in this discussion, it is a proof that you are ridiculing yourself.:aww: