CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I just skimmed that Turkey Interview video and I have re-adjusted my beauty rankings. A few made major gains and a few took a dive, but I'm not sharing. The interviewer gave me the creeps.

• One thing I don't understand is why the majority of the people blame Cansu for that point when it was Ebrar's duty to cover free ball?

I think it's just Cansu Hate rearing its ugly head. After Boz served an ace to tie it at 11 everything before that was erased. Anyone's game at that point. Serbia had their share of brain farts down the stretch, too. Honestly, Serbia looked more scared to me than Turkey, but Turkey had a serve fault, a big hair bad receive, a sketchy low set and finally a net fault, none of which involved Cansu. Somebody had to lose. It was great match!

• I think it's just Cansu Hate rearing its ugly head. After Boz served an ace to tie it at 11 everything before that was erased. Anyone's game at that point. Serbia had their share of brain farts down the stretch, too. Honestly, Serbia looked more scared to me than Turkey, but Turkey had a serve fault, a big hair bad receive, a sketchy low set and finally a net fault, none of which involved Cansu. Somebody had to lose. It was great match!

OMG :rolll:

Cansu shouldn't be getting any blame for that point, because even if she really had blocked Ebrar's view or distracted her or whatever, which frankly is impossible to know given everything literally happened in a split second, ultimately it wasn't her choice. It's not like she randomly decided to have a little chit-chat with her coach in the middle of the rally. He was the one who called her over while the ball was in play. It was a risky move regardless of what his intentions were, but it's a risk HE was willing to take.

Talking about the setter blunders, that inexplicable low set to Eda at 13-12 (which BTW is eerily similar to what Wolosz did at the end of the 4th set at the OQT in Wroclaw!) was much worse, because it was an actual conscious decision that didn't go well. But then again, it was just one point out of fifteen. There were some gifts on the other side, too.

Really, there should be no finger-pointing. If there ever was a match that could have gone either way, it was this one.

• I just watched the 5set again. And I totally agree that Terzic complaining about the net touch at 7-4 with Ebrar serving was a turning point, and Terzic did that on purpose as it was basically a timeout. That`s why he`s a great coach by doing small things that make a big difference. Guidetti on the other hand would throw a pissy-fit that would result in throwing his own team off.

Tur - Ser

8-6

9-6 Zehra ace on Milenkovic ....Busa comes in

9-7 Busa overpass goes down on Turkish side

Serbia double sub

9-8 Busa ace on Ebrar (Cansu is standing in the middle of net lowering the back, like any setter would do, she`s not moving, she`s looking at Busa and following the ball. THERE`S SIMPLY NOBODY in front of Ebrar.

9-9 Simge overpass, Mihajlovic dumps it in

Ebrar gets replaced by Seyma

9-10 Seyma pass, Cansu good set, Hande gets blocked by Veljkovic

9-11 Busa ace on Hande

10-11 Busa serve into the net

Cansu out, Yilmaz in

Boskovic,Maja back

11-11 Boz ace

12-11 Fatma kill

12- 12 Boz into the net

Boz out, Naz in

12-13 Mihajlovic block on Fatma

Fatma out, Hande in

12-14 Mihajlovic Kill

13-14 Yilmaz

13-15 Net touch.

Cansu did not block Ebrar`s view... Cansu was not talking with Gui... .Gui just say a few words to Eda and walks to the bench and say something to his assistant and then he walks to the back court . Cansu was not moving, she was looking at Busa. Nobody was standing in front of Ebrar, she was in perfect position but the serve drops right in.

Remember nobody can move before the serve. It is actually very clear..... I did not even notice this during the match and that`s why i did not even get into when I read all these comments, but after watching the replay.....I`m not even sure where is this coming from...

Everyone can watch the replay and see for yourself.

• 9-7 Busa overpass goes down on Turkish side

Well, it was nice to look at Busa again--I think I will start calling her Bianka, although I prefer it spelled with a 'c'-- for the umpteenth time as she prepares to serve at 7-9. What a beauty <3

But I think you have this mixed up. The scandal is at the 6-9, Busa overpass making it 7-9. That's when Zehra was serving and Cansu was hailed by Gui. Ebrar with her hands in her pockets. Doesn't matter, though.

• Well, it was nice to look at Busa again--I think I will start calling her Bianka, although I prefer it spelled with a 'c'-- for the umpteenth time as she prepares to serve at 7-9. What a beauty <3

But I think you have this mixed up. The scandal is at the 6-9, Busa overpass making it 7-9. That's when Zehra was serving and Cansu was hailed by Gui. Ebrar with her hands in her pockets. Doesn't matter, though.

OKKKKKKKKKkk :lol:...

Yeah... I see Gui chatting with her, but as soon as Zehra serves, Cansu runs back, and no one could predict Serbia would overpass that ball....but still Cansu is not on Ebrar`s way, there`s a lot of room..... Cansu has even the time to follow the ball coming over and she runs to the net and get ready to set, but the ball drops really low on the line, Ebrar was on the back and she simply does not have enough time to save it.

Yeah let`s move on... Serbia won and that`s what matters.:dance6:

• Guys it doesn't matter if Turkey wants to be champion they have to hold on even with errors and a 9-7 lead no matter whose fault it is. It's simply something they have to work on and Serbia are the best of Europe fair and square because they don't have to... It was super close though and we can almost say both deserved the gold. The little things matter in such cases. Yes, we were all heartbroken at the exact time as it was in the moment and championship was so close, but looking back at it we can be proud ;) and Im sure everyone is.

If they hold onto this performance until at least Euro OGQ we'll be even prouder.

Maybe a revanche at OG :drink: though I expect a crazy Serbia at OG! They must be the most hungry to win it.

• Omg they're french kissing basically :rolll:

#Breda ship is real

charalampos I'm sure the people are going wild now in that site you shared that shipped basically all players that (sometimes accidentally) touched and thought they must plan their marriage and their boyfriends are just cover-ups and unnecessary living beings :rolll:

"Omg Carli posted a picture with her boyfriend, she is such a bitch nowadays. Stevanovic's performance is so bad now poor girl. She is heartbroken. Cant believe Carli still folows her on Insta just to taunt her"

:obey::rolll:

• charalampos I'm sure the people are going wild now in that site you shared that shipped basically all players that (sometimes accidentally) touched and thought they must plan their marriage and their boyfriends are just cover-ups and unnecessary living beings :rolll:

"Omg Carli posted a picture with her boyfriend, she is such a bitch nowadays. Stevanovic's performance is so bad now poor girl. She is heartbroken. Cant believe Carli still folows her on Insta just to taunt her"

:obey::rolll:

HAHAHAHAHA

i ve forgot that site..

now i will visit it to spill some tea

• Is it true that Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria and Romania will host the Euro in 2021? Because Wikipedia claims so, but i can't see any confirmation from CEV themselves.

serbia,romania,bulgaria probably yes..for greece is not sure

• Come on, geographically none of these venues are far from each other. If Greece can't afford it, I'm sure turkey would be interested in🤣