CEV Men’s European Championship 2019 - hosts France, Slovenia, Belgium and the Netherlands

• Turkish team is no fun. Even Mikhailov stripped down for the cameras which is a shocker to me while they did nothing.:whistle:

There's no hottie you wanna see stripping anyway. Only hot guy was burutay subaşı and he is out of the roster because of injury 😭 and emre Batur is retired from nt:down:

• I hate when cameramen go into locker rooms. This is something going on with football for something like 10 years. Players need to focus. Coaches need to talk to their players. There's no need for a camera which makes everyone silent all at once, because they don't feel free and safe, which is something locker rooms should be. In football it happens all the times: the peacocks strip down for cameras and smile, flirting with it (and who's watching), but whenever they're preparing for the match, they have to stop and wait for the camera to go.

• There's no hottie you wanna see stripping anyway. Only hot guy was burutay subaşı and he is out of the roster because of injury 😭 and emre Batur is retired from nt:down:

The setters are not bad 😆

• The setters are not bad 😆

If you like daddies 😜

• Anyway .. I May Be able to Watch GRE-FRA today (at least the First half of the game). Amy link? Where do you Watch the games? I Guess I won't find anything on TV...

• Anyway .. I May Be able to Watch GRE-FRA today (at least the First half of the game). Amy link? Where do you Watch the games? I Guess I won't find anything on TV...

https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php

https://liveru.sx/volleyball

• I know Netherlands isnt an elite team anymore, but they are still competitive. I didnt expect Ukraine will challenge the host.

The Dutch are leading 2-0 (28-26, 29-27) and the third set is 12-12.

Nimir with 18 points in 2 sets and a half :what:

• The quality of the streams is very poor. ?(

Anyone here tried CEV TV. They have a 4,99 euro offer for the whole event. Is it HD? Does it work from every country? I was checking few matched and they are geoblocked almost all over the world. =O

I really hate these streaming. I wish I could watch the games on TV.

Anyone here tried CEV TV. They have a 4,99 euro offer for the whole event. Is it HD? Does it work from every country? I was checking few matched and they are geoblocked almost all over the world. =O

CEV TV is HD but geoblocked, only Martian can watch because almost every single country is blocked... I watched using VPN (CEV thinks i lived in the US, Great Britain and Sweden through the competition, because they were constantly adding more geoblocked countries) But the quality is superb...

That's why I already asked these questions and yet no cared to read or respond :wavy:I have the EuroVolley TV subscription, yet I have to change my IP with a VPN client/browser tool (to a Canadian one) in order to watch live what I had paid for. Still, I can't watch match highlights, they are blocked for some reason for whichever IP I use. I don't like the quality of the poor streams, the TV coverage is so little that there is no point in discussing it, so the subscription is the only option I had.

• Videos please😜

It's in eurovolley tv so you got to pay for it to see it. lmao

I really don't know what to make of this German NT

Grozer looks a little overweight than usual to me. Maybe he'll get better as the match goes on.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I know Netherlands isnt an elite team anymore, but they are still competitive. I didnt expect Ukraine will challenge the host.

The Dutch are leading 2-0 (28-26, 29-27) and the third set is 12-12.

Nimir with 18 points in 2 sets and a half :what:

And it was a game that Oleh made so many crucial mastakes...I really like their young opposite.

Ukraine is my dark horse. At the next round, they can win over Bel

• Belgium won the game. But in sets 3 and 4 they played really bad.

Schott had a good game. He served really well.