KOVO Dodram V-League 2017-2018, Round 4 - Match 52, 7th January 2018 - Hyundai E&C Hillstate vs. KGC Ginseng Corp.
Full Match Replay: sports.news.naver.com/...383725&redirect=true
4. HWANG Youn-Joo 20pts (20s/48, 14d, 4e), 14. YANG Hyo-Jin 17pts (13s/33, 4b, 4d, 4e), 15. HWANG Min-Kyoung 11pts (9s/27, 2a, 16d, 3e), 17. Daniela Elizabeth CAMPBELL 7pts (6s/33, 1b, 10d, 2e), 13. KIM Se-Young 6pts (2s/11, 4b, 4d, 2e), 19. LEE Da-Yeong 3pts (0s/3, 3b, 13d, 3e), 18. LEE Yeong-Ju 1pts (1a, 1d), 11. HAN Yoo-Mi 0pts (0s/7, 3d), 8. KIM Yeong-Yeon [Li] 0pts (27d). Total Points: 81, Score Points: 65, Attack: 50 (from 162 at 30.86%), Ace: 3, Block: 12, Dig: 92, Reception: 44.09% (=(44E - 3F)/93), Error: 18.
2. Alaina BERGSMA 39pts (34s/85, 2a, 3b, 19d, 7e), 10. CHAE Seon-Ah 12pts (12s/34, 15d, 1e), 12. HAN Song-Yi 9pts (8s/17, 1b, 7d, 1e), 7. KO Min-Ji 6pts (6s/14, 8d, 3e), 4. HAN Soo-Ji 6pts (5s/12, 1b, 8d, 2e), 14. YOO Hee-Ok 5pts (2s/3, 3b, 5d, 1e), 13. LEE Jae-Eun 3pts (2s/4, 1a, 17d, 1e), 3. KIM Hye-Won 0pts, 8. PARK Sang-Mi 0pts, 9. Oh Ji-Young [Li] 0pts (29d), 18. LEE Sol-Ah 0pts. Total Points: 98, Score Points: 80, Attack: 69 (from 169 at 40.83%), Ace: 3, Block: 8, Dig: 108, Reception: 32.91% (=(29E - 3F)/79), Error: 16.
- Hyundai E&C KIM Se-Young (3rd player) achieved 750 successful blocks with 4 from the match (currently on 750 successful blocks).
- Hyundai E&C HWANG Min-Kyoung (21st player) achieved 1,500 spike points with 9 from the match (currently with 1,508 spike points).
- KGC Ginseng Alaina BERGSMA (86th player) achieved 500 successful digs with 19 from the match (currently on 502 successful digs).
Alaina back to her normal self but Daniela recent run of poor performance is a real concern for Hyundai. If Hyundai doesn't start to win matches again they might once again be pip for 3rd place and the final playoff spot like last season.
Next Match: Tuesday 9th January 2018 at 17:00 KST - GS Caltex Seoul KIXX vs. Korea Expressway Corp. Hi-pass
GS Caltex PYO Seung-Ju was diagnosis with a right ankle ligament rupture and at a minimum will be out for at least 2 months. The length of her recovery time will depend on whether she chose to have the surgery or not. Because of Seung-Ju injury, there is a chance that LEE So-Young will play for GS Caltex in their match against Hi-pass.