Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Medei has no pulse for the game. Kovar and Stankovic were not working like it did in the second game. Sander and Candellaro are doing better I'm confused by his choices but I am glad it's doing good for Perugia. Hard to complain about it. :gone:

De Cecco is playing really good this match. I saw a lot of open looks with his sets. Berger was amazing when he replaced Russell but his mistakes in the last part of the third gave the set to Lube.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I swear if atanasijevic gets benched for serbia this summer

Considering his serve. It'd be pretty hard not to. It is probably one weapon from his arsenal he improved on.

Luburic will have a lot of catching up to do to fix his broken serve but both had great seasons so far.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• MVP should be De Cecco or Atanasijevic. Great match for the two tonight.

Medei is still confused. I think he have to use his bench a little more and as scarpetta said, make the timeout more useful.

Juantorena's screaming face to Sander was legendary. Ugh good player but that wasn't needed at that point. :gone:

link?

is match over ?

Unfortunately, I wasn't reading the forum when you posted.

I guess you'll just have to wait for someone to upload the game here on this youtube channel. He's pretty quick as far as I know.

#FreeBritney

• When Atanasijevic kills the ball, we are too strong for Lube. And Russell is yet ti join the party... Good job, guys! :drink:

The difference is service and Christenson .When it comes to Perugia ,Lube can't serve.
    Look at Christenson; inaccurate sets, making blocking mistakes, non-existance service... Medei should have changed him. This is the difference between good and great coach. Guidetti recently won a championship by showing incredible courage and changing the setter.

Juantorena's screaming face to Sander was legendary. Ugh good player but that wasn't needed at that point.

If there is one person to be blamed by Juantorena, it must be himself. That service mistakes and reception mistakes cost Lube a comeback

and last message :white: ; I'm tired of Grebennikov's fake Pollyanna smile. This guy's only desire is to be loved by everyone not winning.

• The difference is service and Christenson .When it comes to Perugia ,Lube can't serve.
    Look at Christenson; inaccurate sets, making blocking mistakes, non-existance service... Medei should have changed him. This is the difference between good and great coach. Guidetti recently won a championship by showing incredible courage and changing the setter.

I agree on the coach. Medei's either killing his own team or he's inexperienced. Maybe both. :white:

I still can't believe he's confirmed or close to confirmation for the next season by the Lube. :gone:

and last message :white: ; I'm tired of Grebennikov's fake Pollyanna smile. This guy's only desire is to be loved by everyone not winning.

I won't say he's the biggest problem of Lube but his space as a foreign libero is not productive enough to put both or either Sander and Stankovic on the bench. Balaso will solve this but not for this season, I'm afraid. It's not like Marchisio or that teenage libero is better than Grebennikov so Lube has no choice. Maybe Medei should try it? Taking a risk at this point is difficult though.

#FreeBritney

Edited 4 times, last by Rains ().

• ok.thanks

• My overrated Pollyanna's only desire for this series is being loved by Perugia fans. I don't follow his social accounts but I'm sure his motto is 'only good vibes' :whistling:

BTW; for this series only option for Lube's comeback is playing both Sander and Stankovic. Second libero must start instead of Grebennikov. They can use him in the backrow

• My overrated Pollyanna's only desire for this series is being loved by Perugia fans. I don't follow his social accounts but I'm sure his motto is 'only good vibes' :whistling:

BTW; for this series only option for Lube's comeback is playing both Sander and Stankovic. Second libero must start instead of Grebennikov. They can use him in the backrow

You're really close to reality. I like him as a player and he seems a very nice person too. I wonder if I will ever stop laughing thinking about Pollyanna when I see him and calling him that way... :rolll:

• Sport is about wins and loses, this is not war, I understand it. But as a human ,more spesifically as a sportsman , you must get upset after an error, lost point or a lost match. This is the natural instincts. I can't see even slightly upset feeling in Grebennikov's face. I think he has already said farewell to Lube before the start of playoffs , this is why he can't attach to team as much as last year. Maybe this is his tactic (my conspiracy side is working :P ); two years in a row he got the best libero award in CL without playing one single good game in Final-Fours; nobody said anything (except me :D ) because he is liked by opposing fans .

• It is third time in a row that a team outside of the playoffs picture wins the right to play the CEV challenge cup.

Both finalists were not even in the top 8 of the regular season. :rolll:

Monza won the european ticket. I was hoping Padova takes it but they didn't let Randazo play it seems. They also didn't even let Nelli play in the entireity of the match and came in a substitute. I wonder why?

#FreeBritney