Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• :lol:

And we all know Abdel Aziz would have won it if he wasn't injured...

Anyway, I think Kovar has some physical problems because he've never entered today. But I still think Milan should have played all the time alongside Sander. The stats say he did very well when he (Milan) entered in the third set: 67% in attack on 5 balls, 75% positive reception.

• At the end Juantorena won it! Scarpetta, you missed the math :P

Petkovic best scorer, Yosifov best blocker, Abdel Aziz best server (or better, for the last two: they had the highest number of block/ace)

• At the end Juantorena won it! Scarpetta, you missed the math :P

Petkovic best scorer, Yosifov best blocker, Abdel Aziz best server (or better, for the last two: they had the highest number of block/ace)

Hmm no ! He won because Pasini wanted him to win . MVP of the last match was clearly Sokolov. Smart move :whistle: They know without him Italy has no chance to win anything and there will be a chaos between Lanza and Zaytsev so they're making him happy :lol:

Are rumors about Petkovic's possible transfer to Trento true?

Well, with 5 points for Osmany and 6 for Bata they would have been even at 100, so I guess that's the reason Osmany got 6 points :P
    Anyway, I don't know if they changed the decision later, but usually who gives the vote is the journalist who assist the match, and I don't think/know if Pasini was there.

I read the rumors about Petkovic as well but I've no idea if they're true or not. And a foreign opposite could mess several market idea, so I wouldn't bet on it (but neither say it is impossible!)

Well, with 5 points for Osmany and 6 for Bata they would have been even at 100, so I guess that's the reason Osmany got 6 points :P
    Anyway, I don't know if they changed the decision later, but usually who gives the vote is the journalist who assist the match, and I don't think/know if Pasini was there.

I read the rumors about Petkovic as well but I've no idea if they're true or not. And a foreign opposite could mess several market idea, so I wouldn't bet on it (but neither say it is impossible!)

From the statistic of the Perugia-Ravenna match... I thought Zaytsev or De Cecco was the MVP. Guess I was wrong.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Had anyone seen this?

Warning: NSFW

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgBND6oFfZY/

:obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Who do you guys think the "all-stars" (like in the NBA) of the season were. These are my picks for the top outstanding players at each position:

1st Team

Libero: Jenia Grebbenikov
    Middle: Marko Podrascanin
    Middle: Eder Carbonara
    Opposite: Aleksander Atanasijevic
    Outside: Osmany Juantorena
    Outside: Earvin Ngapeth
    Setter: Bruno

2nd Team

Libero: Domenico Caviccini
    Middle: Viktor Yosifov
    Middle: Alberto Polo
    Opposite: Nimir Abdel-Aziz
    Outside: Aaron Russell
    Outside: Trevor Clevenot
    Setter: Micah Christenson

What would you guys have as your teams?

• Perugia won 3-1 but Ravenna put up a great fight! (For what I've catch while watching Monza-Bergamo...)
    They also wasted few set points... both second and third set ended at the advantages.

• Does anyone have a good stream of the Trento-Verona match for the non-italians here? :drink:

#FreeBritney

• Spirito's defense is terrible His ball handling is just not working. Verona had a chance but he can't even get the ball up in a way his teammates can atleast set it up to someone.

#FreeBritney

• Great disguised set from Giannelli on 22-22 of the fourth set. Perfectly executed for Eder.

#FreeBritney

• If only Grbic didn't put Maar as titular over Manavi .. they could've won this game without going to the tiebreak. Bad choice in my opinion when the team should've known the strongest team composition months ago before the playoffs.

#FreeBritney