CEV European League 2018

• And Bulgaria won in three, they have chances to be the team, that will finally challenge Argentina.

i dont knoe about PUR's strenght but Bulgaria is playing with a renewed lineup and i dont know if "the heavy weapons of Bulgaria" such as Vasileva,Dimitrova (Nikolova) and Rabadzieva will be ready for the final tournament..has Vasileva gotten well ?

• No way Vasileva to play in Peru. She can be recovered for World Championship. Emiliya Dimitrova is not in the plans of coach Petkov especially for Golden league and Challenger cup. He wants to build Silvana Chausheva as starter bulgarian opposite. She is young and can develop. Only Rabadzhieva has any chance to play in Peru but probably the roster will stay the same.

• Congrats to Sweden, good job to win over Austria 3-1 in the final. Though the quality of level is sad to watch :( Swedish setter was quite bad, relying too much on Haak but also giving her terribly off tempo sets, poor girl had to stop on 3 meter line and jump 2 seconds later to hit.

I think Sweden has really good wings with Isabelle Haak-Alexandra Lazik and Anna Haak. Rebecka is also a good sub. I liked one of the middles, the slider. Rest unfortunately look amateurish. I hope there will be at least a good setter coming soon, and a solid middle. Then it will be fun to watch this team in a more competitive environment. :box:

• Congrats to Sweden, good job to win over Austria 3-1 in the final. Though the quality of level is sad to watch :( Swedish setter was quite bad, relying too much on Haak but also giving her terribly off tempo sets, poor girl had to stop on 3 meter line and jump 2 seconds later to hit.

I think Sweden has really good wings with Isabelle Haak-Alexandra Lazik and Anna Haak. Rebecka is also a good sub. I liked one of the middles, the slider. Rest unfortunately look amateurish. I hope there will be at least a good setter coming soon, and a solid middle. Then it will be fun to watch this team in a more competitive environment. :box:

Do you know why Alex Lazic was not in the squad for the final 4?

• Do you know why Alex Lazic was not in the squad for the final 4?

I was wondering the same, they said she will join the team later but she never did. It should not be a personal problem since Rebecka Lazic is there. She was in the large squad and this news confirm what I saw, they said she will join the team for F4: http://www.volleyboll.se/volle…stforvolleybollandslaget/

• According to a Greek jurnalist Greece will return to European League. Because Greece was in the 3rd round of european qualifications for Wch maybe has enough points for Gold E.L. but i dont know if has to play first in Silver E.L..