Chinese NT 2018

• If the rumors are all true, Zhang Chang-ning and Yang Fang-xu may participate in neither 2018 Asian Games nor WCH 2018.

They are both injured on their knees though Yang's injury is "old" and Zhang's injury is "new".

The final roster of players who participate in 2018 Asian Games in Indonesia:

S - Ding Xia, Diao Lin-yu, Yao Di

OP - Zeng Chun-lei, Gong Xiang-yu

OH - Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Ying-ying

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Hu Ming-yuan

L - Lin Li, Wang Meng-jie

They went to Indonesia by airplane yesterday.

Due to the "time", Yao Di replaced Zhang Chang-ning and no one replaced Yang Fang-xu.

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• sitenoise I feel the same way too. Hopefully this recent injury isn't a harsh one and she can recover well though it is understandable if she can't play in WCH, the main long term goal is to have her healthy by Tokyo 2020. This give opportunities for Li Yingying to mature and gain more experience.

I noticed on the Asian Games website that Duan Fang was listed, though I don't think she was able to travel in time. I guess her name was there just to fill the 14 player roster.

• I like the new shade of red! :thumbup:

Fit well the striking heat of tropical country!

From the final roster in the OFFICIAL website of the 2018 ASIAN GAMES, the Chinese team lists 14 player names incl. Duan Fang, but she has not showed up in JAKARTA. And much possibly won't show up. She can focus for AVC Cup & Swiss Classic training, the NT in the AG has more than necessary strength to proceed confidently with just 13 players. Simply too many int'l tournaments to cater within the close intervals.

I wish Zhang Changning's injury is not that serious to hinder her volleyball career, still awaiting her full participation in the coming WCH. But if she is not yet ready, then look for her in the 2020 Tokyo OG.

https://en.asiangames2018.id/s…l/event/volleyball-women/

A quality replay:

The 2018 Asian Games — Women's Volleyball Group B: China vs Vietnam 20180819 HD (full match, CCTV-5)

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• Yao Di's and Duan Fang's photos has been showed on the official website this day [Aug.20].

https://en.asiangames2018.id/s…c/results/athlete/9960631

https://en.asiangames2018.id/s…c/results/athlete/9960630

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.