I think the time has come for the new thread for a whole new year for the team. So far here is my list of deserving players:
1. Roberta - 2017 has been a great year for her.
2. Naiane - talented & brave on court.
1. Natalia - basically the best OH Brazil has right now although she is underperforming in Fenerbahce.
2. Fe Garay - still lethal. but I don't know if she will be able to make it to Rio. the younger girls are catching up.
3. Gabi - Brazil's most stable attacker and hitter. With her on court, they can unleash Natalia full power.
4. Rosamaria - she needs to step up her game.
5. Drussyla - so hard to picture her as starter but she still have time to grow and learn. her beach volleyball skills transition on court is just great!
1. Tandara - enough said.
2. Tiffany - love her or hate her, she will definitely bring height and power on court. Plus, she looks like Tandara.
3. Edinara - the second coming of Mari.
1. Bia - the top of the pack.
2. Carol - getting so much better on Turkey
3. Thaisa - if she decides to come back, and if her performance is on par
4. Adenizia - doing well on Italy, although her attitude on court is off-putting
5. Juciely - not young like the others, but her back slide is the best after Fabiana
6. Mayhara - judging by her recent performance on Superliga, she still can make it
1. Thaiss - help Osasco a lot
2. Gabi - hope she recovers fast
3. Suellen - wish she is a bit more active chasing the ball
4. Camilla Brait - come back, please.
5. Fabi - can she come back, too?
How about yours?