Brazilian NT 2018 - who deserves the spot?

• about BRA: in the past, they tried out some other OH/OP, whatever happened to pri daroit, joycinha, suelle, ivna?

i guess ze doesn't like joycinha... maybe the others are not playing well. i remember them from 2015, when the team got split for the GP and the pan am games...

Pri Daroit never really came to be the player people expected her to be. Joycinha failed to impress in 2015 and she's past her prime. Suelle is extremely shaky and unreliable, just like Ivna (who can't even find a team anymore it seems).

There are younger options, but they're either too short or have zero or almost no experience in the NT.

• There is rumor I read somewhere before that Jaque is the total opposite of her husband. Her diva and i-am-better-than-all-of-you attitude seems to push the juniors away from her.

I wouldnt say this is the total opposite of her husband

• I think not given a 'bigger' role is a factor for Rosa's confidence being so low.. Before Hooker's arrival in Minas she was so good, even after that she had many good games. I like her game, her fighting spirit, her attitude.. I've read that she's always open for improvement, and that's what a young player like her needs.

• about BRA: in the past, they tried out some other OH/OP, whatever happened to pri daroit, joycinha, suelle, ivna?

i guess ze doesn't like joycinha... maybe the others are not playing well. i remember them from 2015, when the team got split for the GP and the pan am games...

Joycinha is 34 already and in the past two seasons she was not as good as she used to be. Her game style is also very different from Brazilian style (she can only attack high balls in position 2). Suelle was terrible this season playing under Ze's supervision in Barueri. Ivna benched all season in Pinheiros. Pri Daroit had a regular Superliga, she was invited to Pan Am Cup but she rejected the invitation. She's almost 30 and maybe NT is not in her plans anymore.

• According to Brazilian journalist Bruno Voloch, Fabiana Claudino (MB) was invited to practice with NT. It is not an official call, but it won't be a surprise if she appers in WCH this year, which is the only international tittle that Fabiana doesn't have yet.

• I don't believe Fabiana will go to WCH. If it were any other year before the present climate of Brazilian sports, she will probably be all for it one last time.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

According to Brazilian journalist Bruno Voloch, Fabiana Claudino (MB) was invited to practice with NT. It is not an official call, but it won't be a surprise if she appers in WCH this year, which is the only international tittle that Fabiana doesn't have yet.

FYI, Brazil has never won the World Cup.

• I hope she doesnt come back. Enough.

• I would not be really happy for Fabiana's return because I think she is not the same from 2012 and she is not MUCH better than Thaisa, Ade, Carol and Bia right now. Also, she had played for Brazil from 2000-2016, not including U-20 categories, so she deserve this rest.

Although, I am really excited to see Garay is back. She is in shape and playing great. Also, Garay first appearance in NT was just in 2010, so I guess she still has a lot to contribute. She was one of the best OH in Superliga this season. Combined to this, Amanda playing as starter is a joke for me tbh. I've had it!