Brazilian NT 2018 - who deserves the spot?

• I think Rosamaria will be cut and we will see 5 OHs

I hope Ze doesn't pull this stunt. Brazil is an olympic quad late from changing its players. Amanda is just a redundancy with Fe Garay at this point and we're not even sure if Natalia can return to her previous form and as much as I don't like to use "old" but Amanda is 30 years old. I couldn't see any more improvement she can have at that age if there's anything she could offer to have space for Tokyo Olympics.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• I hope Ze doesn't pull this stunt. Brazil is an olympic quad late from changing its players. Amanda is just a redundancy with Fe Garay at this point and we're not even sure if Natalia can return to her previous form and as much as I don't like to use "old" but Amanda is 30 years old. I couldn't see any more improvement she can have at that age if there's anything she could offer to have space for Tokyo Olympics.

She was the main OH during the entire VNL. The only one who hasn't benched this year. I do agree though that she is not essential to the team, but neither is Rosamaria.

• Tomorrow, brazil will start game 1 out of 4 friendly games against the reigning world champions, usa! However the cast if usa is without larson-burbach, akinradewo, hill, robinson.

Lets just hope and see there is a change in the atarting line up or that ze invents in their rotation. Fingers crossed!

Would like to see:

Fe garay

Tandara

Gabi

Roberta

Bia

Adenizia

Suellen

Im ok with dani as second setter and rosamaria as second opposite but if fernanda tome surprises it would be a pleasure.

Drussyla in the service reception along with amanda. Thaissa/carol in the front double mb rotation!

I would like to have fe garay as captain to make the team humble and dedicated as her.