Brazilian NT 2018 - who deserves the spot?

• lol Thaísa is staying, possibly even until 2020 if her condition doesn't get any worse. On a good day, she's better than all the others combined.

• Bia was our slow middle blocker. With thaisa we now have a slow mb who can recover her pace and has a lot more technique. With Dani Lins recovering confidence, and knowing thaisa and adenizia pretty well, i think we are good

• We will see! Adenizia is still no. 1 mb of brazil at the moment. She and bia has the angst. But carol is very flexible when neede

• Jtandara, rosamaria

Dani lins, roberta

Fe garay, drussyla, gabi, natalia, amanda

Adenizia, carol, bia, thaisaa

suellen

I donr want gabiru to be included!

• I know that Natalia is our team captain but it doesn't seems fair if Ze decides to keep her to the WCH. She is not even jumping yet, and WCH is only in 3 weeks. I don't like Amanda, but at least she is able to play in her position.

• I know that Natalia is our team captain but it doesn't seems fair if Ze decides to keep her to the WCH. She is not even jumping yet, and WCH is only in 3 weeks. I don't like Amanda, but at least she is able to play in her position.

I went to Montreux and Natalia was hitting over the net during the warm up. She even did a few backcourt attacks during the warm up. Maybe she is the secret weapon lol.

• I went to Montreux and Natalia was hitting over the net during the warm up. She even did a few backcourt attacks during the warm up. Maybe she is the secret weapon lol.

I was not able to watch the warm-ups, so that's really good information. Thank you for that. Many brazilian media (not all of them are reliable) says that Natalia is not able to jump nor play an entire match.

Natalia has a great team spirit, but I am still worried whether she is able to help or not. In 2012 she was chosen by Ze to be in the Olympics, but she did almost nothing in court and we became champions anyway. But it is worth mentioning that at that time we had Jaque, Garay and Paula in good shape, and also Tandara who was able to play as OH. Nowadays, all we have is Gabi, Garay and Drussyla, and none of them has shown full stability when they were in court.

• Well, she will be there. 2 liberos are needed.

• Its a shame Leia is not available. Suelen maybe the best they have, but when I saw her in Montreux it was clear that Brazil lacked a really dominant libero who could take over the passing. Brazilian outsides were targeted a lot from position 4, There were also quite a few hits directed at Suelen which she could't defend - obviously this is comparing her to Italian and Turkish liberos, who are both very good - and were both playing a level above her.

side note: - I also sometimes dont understand why, in a set where she is clearly just on the bench, Thaisa doesn't come in for blocking substitutions - so many points on Gabi's side because she could hardly block. Turkey must have made half their attacking points on her side... (anyway, I am digressing now lol!). I feel this team could be used much better than they are at the moment...

• Its a shame Leia is not available. Suelen maybe the best they have, but when I saw her in Montreux it was clear that Brazil lacked a really dominant libero who could take over the passing. Brazilian outsides were targeted a lot from position 4, There were also quite a few hits directed at Suelen which she could't defend - obviously this is comparing her to Italian and Turkish liberos, who are both very good - and were both playing a level above her.

side note: - I also sometimes dont understand why, in a set where she is clearly just on the bench, Thaisa doesn't come in for blocking substitutions - so many points on Gabi's side because she could hardly block. Turkey must have made half their attacking points on her side... (anyway, I am digressing now lol!). I feel this team could be used much better than they are at the moment...

brazil is brazil. They have beaten china ang lost to turkey the ff day and lost again to china the ff day. This is without drussyla anf natalia.

• hope ze would notice lorrayna da silva... second opposite of pinheiros a leftie... born 1999 height 185 cm.. spikes hard

She is a youngster who is the second opposite in a middle to low level Brazilian team. That is not gonna happen, at least anytime soon.

• Brazil final roster

Robera dani lins

Adenizia bia carol thAissa

Fe garay gabi drussyla natalia

Tandara rosamaria

Suellen gabiru

For the olympics rosamaria gabi suellen thaissa will be cut.. others are spot on.

Fe garay’s faith depends on brazil wch finish

• Amanda did not get cut. There are still 15 players in Japan. Mkmalaluan is just taking things from his mind and posting them as the truth, as always.