Brazilian NT 2018 - who deserves the spot?

• But my guess is that Amanda will be the one cut if Natalia can`t play. All players must join their respective clubs as soon as they are done with the NT duties.....but once Amanda is playing for Ze Roberto ( Barueri) next season so they are OK with her going and staying in Japan as a "fan" basically" .... I don`t think any club would accept a player showing up late unless she`s with the NT.

• But my guess is that Amanda will be the one cut if Natalia can`t play. All players must join their respective clubs as soon as they are done with the NT duties.....but once Amanda is playing for Ze Roberto ( Barueri) next season so they are OK with her going and staying in Japan as a "fan" basically" .... I don`t think any club would accept a player showing up late unless she`s with the NT.

I guess the player he decides to cut will go back to Brazil as soon as possible. But right now she is not just a fan yet, she's training with the whole team as I could notice through our federation website.

• So Amanda got cut.. I wasn't impressed with her this summer, but she is very useful as a serving sub.. The fact that they had to wait till the last moment to decide whether Natalia can play is nonsense to me..

It seems Natalia was almost 100% recovered from the injury she had while playing for Fener, but she felt some pain in her shin which seems to be related to the metal plate she had to put before the London Olympics, so that's why her situation is kinda uncertain now.

• lets just wait and see on the 28th. Ur comments are a big blow to my reputation but thats fine.

You should post your sources then!

Everyone knows that Ze will choose between Amanda and Natalia, with greater chances of picking Natalia (he told that he would wait for her as long as he could), so if Amanda gets cut, this does not mean that your source has secret information about our NT :gone:

• Now I hope Natalia gets cut only to see Mkmalalaun's reaction

• I can't believe that it's coming down to Natalia and Amanda. Is this even real? :wall:

It seems Natalia was almost 100% recovered from the injury she had while playing for Fener, but she felt some pain in her shin which seems to be related to the metal plate she had to put before the London Olympics, so that's why her situation is kinda uncertain now.

From all the credible sources that are out. Natalia's injury did not come while playing for Fener but for Brazil. Ze overplayed his hand when he made her play even in the meaningless world grand champions cup.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• lets just wait and see on the 28th. Ur comments are a big blow to my reputation but thats fine.

You're here spreading fairytales and false information all the time and I'm the one putting your reputation at risk? Alright then.

• Amanda should've been cut after Fe Garay agreed into coming back to the national team.

We all knew she only survived this long because Ze is her coach in Barueri. Totally unacceptable and that only affected Rosamaria's confidence in VNL instead of growing it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Amanda should've been cut after Fe Garay agreed into coming back to the national team.

We all knew she only survived this long because Ze is her coach in Barueri. Totally unacceptable and that only affected Rosamaria's confidence in VNL instead of growing it.

that’s right!

It is common sense having natalia. She is the captain of the br nt team..

Accdg to news from globoesporte, she and ze had talked. And, being a selection player is different from club player. In nt, its ur love to ur country that drives you to win whereas in clubs, you are paid to do so.

Good bye to amanda! Blockage to boskovic is one highlight to your name and to monique, who has been the second rate opposite of brazil as many forumers describe...

In the next two years or so before olympics, you must find a second reliable setter, an attacking mb, and a stable libero!

In my opinion if rosamaria and gabiru wont develop they arw the next to be cut.

• rosamaria is second opposite. Gabi will take the role of amanda if natalia will be starter! Reviewing some of brazil’s serves, jaque, drussyla, adenizia does jump serves..

In the video posted by ruan florencio, adenizia, carol, fe garay, suelen, dani lins, and tandara are grouped in their practice games...

• Truly a shocker! Can't wait for your next predictions into the future!

Is your reputation safe now?

i said this a week ago! And now that its true.. truly a shocker? Oh wow! I know u guys had it on your mind that rosamaria might be eliminated... oh common!

• So Amanda got cut.. I wasn't impressed with her this summer, but she is very useful as a serving sub.. The fact that they had to wait till the last moment to decide whether Natalia can play is nonsense to me..

Knee problems of natalia has been treated. What she is feeling pain which took a long nod from ze is the pain she is feeling from her shin. I believe she got operated last 2011