Brazilian NT 2018 - who deserves the spot?

• all this talk about BRA in desperate need of good OH and OPP, how about lorrayna? she is young, tall and jumps well, and a lefty. karch might have liked her if she were american...

She might be a good prospect, yeah. Too bad Pinheiros is screwing up with her, making her their third OPP. Meanwhile, Lorenne hasn't been doing shit.

• all this talk about BRA in desperate need of good OH and OPP, how about lorrayna? she is young, tall and jumps well, and a lefty. karch might have liked her if she were american...

Lorrayna is good! Like her plays during the pre-season

• I'm really surprised people are acting so positive right now, because she has been given chances in the past, and has always used them really good.

Well, I don't remember Mayany getting much court time before. Last season was her first Superliga, and she was good/ok.

Anyway, she is playing well. It seems she has improved since last season, and what I like about her is her energy and, especially in WCH, I am impressed with her courage to face top teams.

• Well, I don't remember Mayany getting much court time before. Last season was her first Superliga, and she was good/ok.

Anyway, she is playing well. It seems she has improved since last season, and what I like about her is her energy and, especially in WCH, I am impressed with her courage to face top teams.

She was called in the hnder 23 brazilian volleyball team. Topped the blocks in the qualifying round but had some inconsistencies in the attack!

Last yr, during carol gattaz’s injury she subbed her and even won 1-2 viva volei teophy for her team in minas!!!

I thanked stefano lavarinni for the opportunity of using her in the attacks. She just blocked heidy casanova of volero le cannet; zehra gunes of vakif, sloetjes of vakif, kyk of vitra, larson of vitra, boskovic of vitra and zhu of vakif!!! She has a strong hand and powerful blocks!!!!!

• She was called in the hnder 23 brazilian volleyball team. Topped the blocks in the qualifying round but had some inconsistencies in the attack!

Last yr, during carol gattaz’s injury she subbed her and even won 1-2 viva volei teophy for her team in minas!!!

I thanked stefano lavarinni for the opportunity of using her in the attacks. She just blocked heidy casanova of volero le cannet; zehra gunes of vakif, sloetjes of vakif, kyk of vitra, larson of vitra, boskovic of vitra and zhu of vakif!!! She has a strong hand and powerful blocks!!!!!

I know that. My point is that there was nothing we should be too positive about Mayany before. She hasn't had chances to play against high-level teams. She did well before, we know that, but she was too inexperienced and it was only her 2nd season playing in Superliga. In this tournment, we could see that she is a girl with not only potential but also with great concentration and courage to face superior teams.

• I know that. My point is that there was nothing we should be too positive about Mayany before. She hasn't had chances to play against high-level teams. She did well before, we know that, but she was too inexperienced and it was only her 2nd season playing in Superliga. In this tournment, we could see that she is a girl with not only potential but also with great concentration and courage to face superior teams.

That’s right. But we dont know! Its already half wag to tokyo 2020 but we will see. She and macris is a strong addition to brazilian nt!

My guess would be...

All minas starting players!

Lorrayna da silva

Diana alecrim

Carol being holder

Fe garay

Fabiola

Tandara

And tainara!!! I hope they could be put in a team by ze!!

Im saying good bye to thaissa, bia, adenizia, suellen, gabiru

• Mayany is also not tall but pretty athletic

im now wondering after seeing her performance at the last WCWC, why Natalia didnt play at the WCH while she was in the roster ? :/

She was recovering from very bad injuries, the question here is why she was in the roster. I don't even know if she is yet 100% and if that game against Ecz was just pure bravery pushing her limits, to be honest

• I think Natalia's career (or at least her peak) is sadly reaching the end just like Mari's career many years ago. They both have had too many serious injuries and try to come back only to get injured again. Natalia was amazing two seasons ago in Fenerbahce, and that was it.

• What happened to Rosamaria this year? She performanced well in national team last year...But why she even can’t be put in basic line in Praia now... ??=OAnd does she play much better in opposite position than as a outside blocker? I’m afraid that if she still play such short time in court, she couldn’t get improved and can she be selected into the national team next year?