2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• ST2008

• If the concerned Federations: FIVB/WADA/National federations cannot/wouldn't make the case, then one better stops short of making such wild accusation here, even revived such unproven accusation. Not something pleasant to read, sounds offensive! It's obvious that there is no proof to back up the case here. Just leave it to the concerned Federations.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I read that this year all the Serbian players were prohibited by their federation to eat meat during their stay in China in order to prevent the same thing that happened last year.... as none of them wants to miss the World Championship as last year Anna missed the ECH because of the false doping scandal.

• If the concerned Federations: FIVB/WADA/National federations cannot/wouldn't make the case, then one better stops short of making such wild accusation here, even revived such unproven accusation. Not something pleasant to read, sounds offensive! It's obvious that there is no proof to back up the case here. Just leave it to the concerned Federations.

oh yeah as if they are working so great.. all they think about is money. Of course i will talk about it in order to point out the fact that what matters is volleyball, not money. And yes, these things happen, two important players couldn’t play an important tournament because of this and i have a right to talk about it. It’s nothing againts China or anything. It is just the fact.

• oh yeah as if they are working so great.. all they think about is money. Of course i will talk about it in order to point out the fact that what matters is volleyball, not money. And yes, these things happen, two important players couldn’t play an important tournament because of this and i have a right to talk about it. It’s nothing againts China or anything. It is just the fact.

Why don't you just admit the only fact here is you're pixxxing off because China hosts the VNL for several years and you're trying to find all kind of excuse to justify your hatred? I do agree that China shouldn't host so many times. But it's not a reason to find all kind of dubious and unrelated excuses or by distorting facts to justify your position.

If we talk about facts, what facts do you have? All facts you have is two european players were tested positive.They both were living in the same hotel and they were eating the same foods for almost a week. So your conclusion is they were contaminated by food because they were living in the same hotel and eating the same meals for a week. But you ignore blatantly on purpose other obvious facts which don't suit to your agenda. Why didn't you include these fallowing facts in your conclusion?

- China had hosted many time WGP in the past with no food contamination incidents.

- 6 teams were living in the hotel and eating the same foods for almost a week during the final competition

- A great numbers of podium players were also tested for drug

- The blood and urine samples were taken after the podium ceremony

- Only two players were tested positive

What disgust me the most is some well known volleyball site like volleyballmob keep trying to hide those facts I had mentioned earlier and they even falsify other facts to protect Antonijevic and Sylla. They keep justifying the cause of the positive test of these two players was due to the food contamination in the Chinese hotel. In almost all of their articles related to this event, they always give the example of Alberto Contador to justify their conclusion. They pretend that Contador was also victim of food contamination in China in 2010. But if we go deeper, we found out that they had falsified this event on purpose. Because Contador never claim that he was contaminated by the food from China. In fact, he "blamed" that he was "contaminated" because he had eaten meal from Spain (links). If we follow the dubious reasonings from some users here, all players should also stop eating meal from EU since food regulations in Spain are also managed and regulated by the EU.

https://volleymob.com/fivb-lif…jevics-doping-suspension/

https://www.theguardian.com/sp…to-contador-positive-test

http://www.espn.com/olympics/cycling/news/story?id=5632256

• OMG "new user" came in and started attacking everyone for having different point of views or opinions. This is getting redundant. :whistle:

LOL, As usual, all you have is your typical empty and blanket statement to disrupt a discussion. I can say the same about you. You always attack new users for having different point of views or opinion. This is getting redundant.

• OMG "new user" came in and started attacking everyone for having different point of views or opinions. This is getting redundant. :whistle:

On the blatant contrary, the posts from hoyhoy are quite informative and sensible. The user even takes his/her energy, time and efforts to go such length to make clear those silly, groundless OLD accusations... a revival of the over one-year long non-existent case! Admit it, there was simply NO case, otherwise we'd have learned it from the concerned Federations. But talks are cheaps. One is able to say anything in in the internet realm with impunity. Does one have the time, energy and passion to entertain such every time ? :-) Me? rarely will I do. So Luckily there is hoyhoy with such energy and skill, he puts his writing in such succinct clarity! Thumbs up! :) He/she may be new here, but surely not new in volleyball world.

The best thing is each user just puts some self-refrain and avoid to make some disparaging remarks about other nation or people whereas there is NO PROOF to prop such remark. Better focus on the volleyball itself, or simply talk as much as one's wish about his/her favorite team incl the tidbits in the appropriate threads instead of attacking others :-) don't set off the irresponsible flame.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• This reply addresses only to users here who still have some sense of objectivity, integrity and self-respect.

Here how statistically the drug test results would look like if the foods from the Chinese hotels were contaminated.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/…17-world-cup-players.html

If you disagree with the points I had mentioned, please come up with a valid argumentation to defend your point instead of replying me with those pathetic and baseless ad hominem.