2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Unfortunately, Russia will not play in F6 and if to be honest I don't have any fave team in F6 but if to be honest during this tournament I find Turkish team is willing to fight more than others and it seems I will root for Turkey in F6. Good luck all teams. Hope final round will be more exciting

• Has it been confirmed that Jacque will be converted back to OH to replace Drussyla in Final 6? From the few games I saw her in Barueri, I think she is still capable as OH and can still help the team.

Yes. She's traveling to Japan right now.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• unf., i wont be able to watch the final round of VNL and to write here on the matches...i think i can check the results at best..
    i wish all the teams an injury-free final round in advance

What will you do by then, Canter, that you are unable to watch the F6? Esp. Your home team, TUR, also takes part this year after being absent for several years :-)
    Yeah, I wish all teams safe play and injury-free, and may the team with the best play wins the tournament. The viewing time will be kind to me in Asia :-)

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• What will you do by then, Canter, that you are unable to watch the F6? Esp. Your home team, TUR, also takes part this year after being absent for several years :-)
    Yeah, I wish all teams safe play and injury-free, and may the team with the best play wins the tournament. The viewing time will be kind to me in Asia :-)

im gonna be on a trip in Turkey..internet connection is weak where im gonna go..thats why :(

• Dutch roster for Final Six:

S: Bongaerts, Dijkema, Stoltenborg
    MB: Beliën, Lohuis, Koolhaas
    Opp: Sloetjes. Plak
    OH: Daalderop, Buijs, Jasper, Grothues
    L: Schoot, Knip

I think it is a wise decision to bring Bongaerts. She is more stable than Stoltenborg.

I hope Lohuis will play as a starter. She fully deserves it !!

• Anyone knows who will be Brazil's final roster? I know Jaque will be there. How about Rosamareserve?

It's the same squad that played throughout the preliminary phase. The only change is Jaqueline (as OH) in for Drussyla, as she got injured earlier.

• It's the same squad that played throughout the preliminary phase. The only change is Jaqueline (as OH) in for Drussyla, as she got injured earlier.

I dunno if Jaque is an upgrade from Drussyla but the outside wings don't look good on Brazil right now. I love Brazil but it will be hard for them to win.

And I rewatched most of the matches, I am curious is something wrong with Bia? She changed her approach for her a and b quick, approaching the ball with one leg jump like she is doing her slide attacks.

• I dunno if Jaque is an upgrade from Drussyla but the outside wings don't look good on Brazil right now. I love Brazil but it will be hard for them to win.

And I rewatched most of the matches, I am curious is something wrong with Bia? She changed her approach for her a and b quick, approaching the ball with one leg jump like she is doing her slide attacks.

Regarding Bia, she just had a bad season playing with Fabíola and now her connection with Roberta is completely garbage, which is funny considering they're a couple irl lol

Jaque hasn't played in months, so I'm not sure if she'll be able to help much. She was still better than all the OHs that are currently in the team in her better days. She still wants to be with the NT though, so that's something.

• Regarding Bia, she just had a bad season playing with Fabíola and now her connection with Roberta is completely garbage, which is funny considering they're a couple irl lol

Jaque hasn't played in months, so I'm not sure if she'll be able to help much. She was still better than all the OHs that are currently in the team in her better days. She still wants to be with the NT though, so that's something.

Really? I don't know that. I thought Bia was with Suellen or did I got that information wrong? LOL

I love Roberta since she took over Rexona from Courtney Thompson but I always think her connection with the middles are a bit off. Out of all the MBs I can say Adenizia is the one that fits her sets very well (if we are including Juciely) and that is a little bit of a reach. And that is where Dani Lins will shine over her because Dani Lins can sets her middle very well - back when Thaisa and Fabiana were guarding the net. Let's see if Dani Lins can keep up with the new waves of new generations MBs. I know she used to play with Ade and Bia so I think it wouldn't be problem for her.

• Six hours before the match begins, Gao Yi replaced Wang Yuan-yuan perhaps due to the injury.

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.