2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Euh??? ?( was it the Turkish fans who started the provocations and the insults? :wall:

I refer to the following messages:

Yeah...it's all hate and disrespectfulness. What a nonesense. :rolleyes: now get lost, drama seeker.

LMAO, it's so funny when this is coming from a master of assumptions. What a retarded. Go learn what maturity means first.

• suelen is playing great. years ago, many people (including me) said she was too fat and couldn't play at this level. well, she proved us wrong, but she also lost a lot of weight...

gabi... i don't know how she can be so effective because she's not that tall and doesn't look like she jumps a lot either, but she can get kills...

• i'm just trying to learn how to pronounce names correctly... i guess i don't know how to pronounce welsh or gaelic names...

i asked about seyma because in my building there's a girl from bangladesh and her name is sah-YEE-ma, so i assume maybe seyma is the same name...

• I refer to the following messages:

?( ?( What about when a Turkish fan (meatball) starting his argumentation by calling you "immature" even though i didn't provoke him or beri always accuse someone as "hater" or "disrespectful" because we disagree with her? If these are not a provocation or insults, then tell what they are.

• i just finished the first 2 sets of TUR x USA. ismailoglu played really well. she seems to like quick sets.

foluke had 0 kills. either she can't get the sets she wants from lloyd or she is in decline. gibby at least got several kills in front of the setter...

• Şeyma is pronounced as Sheyma

Edit: yea Matthias got it right, SHEY with emphasis + ma

Uhm how do you pronounce SHEY? :P
    Like SHAY? Or ... SHEE?

• ?( ?( What about when a Turkish fan (meatball) starting his argumentation by calling you "immature" even though i didn't provoke him or beri always accuse someone as "hater" or "disrespectful" because we disagree with her? If these are not a provocation or insults, then tell what they are.

Are we a child now and pointing out with the finger to give the fault to others and don‘t see any mistake by ourselves? Go and cry :wavy:

• Tomorrow will be very hard but also quite exciting since Brasil is one of the rare teams that Turkey did not win against in this VNL. As I mentioned before, they are my favourite to win the title since they don't rely on only one player like SRB and CHN. Especially Gabi had a great comeback after such a serious injury. She is a very interesting player, she obviously lacks height and her arm swing technique is terribly wrong but she still manages to kill the ball against good teams.

After Thaisa&Fabiana duo, BRA again has a great MB duo. Moreover at the bench they have Carol who could easily be starter in any other top team. I don't like Amanda, (her weird ritual just before serving seems funny). Anyway BRA will have Natalia in WCh so that will be a great upgrade. Tandara is not as technical as Sheila but she is clearly way more explosive, she might be the strongest spiker after Boskovic and Zhu. :heart: I like Suelen a lot, I think she is underrated, so she is one of the two best liberos of VNL (with Simge Akoz) so tomorrow we will see a lot of good digging :cheesy:

If I won't get attacked by some hardcore fans, I want to say I am not impressed by Roberta at all. Her connection with MBs are not good and her sets too pin hitters are nothing special. She is clearly not a bad setter but I don't really see her above Dani Lins who is also not a great setter herself either.

Tomorrow, BRA will win most likely but I hope TUR will keep the high level that they showed throughout the tournament and manage to take it to a 5 setter at least :super:

• You decided to sign up a month ago, here are your VERY FIRST POSTS:

1 ''Russia defeats Turkey so tired of armchair turkish fans with their abusive extrapolations.''

2 ''As usual, there are so many armchair turkish fans with their expertises so annoying. Without Gui, Turkish players are nothing. Just accept the fact that your team was beaten by the Russian NT and move on. We don't need your meaningless extrapolations and analyses.''

3 ''Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Güldeniz and Bahar are so overrated from the international standards. They are, at best, a bench player in the top 5 nt teams. It always makes me laugh when Turkish fans called their players as the Turkish Thaisa or the Turkish Hooker because some of their players had played a few good matches. smh.''

4 *posts a picture making fun of Turkish fans*

5 ''Would you mind to elaborate? Euh? are you serious? Rio2016 was only two years ago. Have you already forgotten everything? Your hospitality and your civility were so legendary during the OG.''

6 ''I want to thank everyone who posts under this tread for posting volleyball related things. It is just great to read some real volleyball comments here. Under women’s tread, it is all stupid fights. This is easy to explain why. Because the Turkish team is absent in the men's VNL.''

It's not that this is everything, just the first page and I have no intention to look further.
    Why you being so obsessed? There is clearly only 1 person here being provocative, actually you made this account JUST to be provocative so you have right to judge others. We know very well who you're the CIA agent. Now you either choose to contribute something to the forum and stop this WW3 approach of hating on the Turkish team (and Brazil) or you just stop posting here at all.

OH AND BTW THIS WILL BE THE VERY LAST TIME I EVER RESPOND TO YOU. No matter what you come up with, you're a joke. bye