2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• can some of you make a thread where y'all share all the YouTube or video links for past matches? it will be much helpful for people like me who don't have live stream VPN. thanks in advance.

Check your PM

• can some of you make a thread where y'all share all the YouTube or video links for past matches? it will be much helpful for people like me who don't have live stream VPN. thanks in advance.

Here JPN v BRA with English commentary that just showed in HD, may not last long:

• This Youtuber seems to be hoisting up some 1080 goodness of some matches. Latest is the 2018.05.17 Volleyball Nations League (1) CHN v KOR (0-3)

• I think USA have some issues with coach, after Marrison's arrival to Netherlands, USA NT have tactic issues. I don't think Alisha was better than Lloyd. USA NT have problem with their OPP but issue can be solved if they find a new coach. Karch himself made team worse :whistle:

don't know whether it is fake news or not. Glass was asked to return after the 1st week of the tournament. She is now practising in Anaheim

• ...and now Robinson is listed as the 2nd libero for the 2nd week, apart from Wong. Wilhite comes in as the 4th OH. I know Kelsey did pretty decent vs ITA. But overall, can someone enlighten me with this Karch’s decision at this level? Not to bring up the OP situation again, but are there no other reserves?

• She is most likely there to help in practice with the other players and not warming up for a come back.

I found the original tweet and the girl says that 'Alicia" is assisting the team during summer. I guess she meant "Alisha".

• I cant believe these Russians outdig the Italians. 3rd set is tight. 1st 2 sets was an onslaught by RUS