2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Does anyone know where I can find the link to register and pay?!

• Pope, if you absolutely don't find anywhere Serbia's matches for free on English speaking channels/platforms, you can always watch from that stream I gave beri. You don't need to register anywhere, and AFAIK you don't need VPN wizardry, so...drawback is of course that you won't understand the language.

• well just find out who`s broadcasting VNL in the US....well`s there`s no broadcast but some website bought the rights and they will stream $29 monthly or $150 yearly. ..I`m waiting to see how this FIVB channel will work.

But I saved the links you posted and the one from Mathias as well....

Thank u. ;)

Pope, if you absolutely don't find anywhere Serbia's matches for free on English speaking channels/platforms, you can always watch from that stream I gave beri. You don't need to register anywhere, and AFAIK you don't need VPN wizardry, so...drawback is of course that you won't understand the language.

• Pope, if you absolutely don't find anywhere Serbia's matches for free on English speaking channels/platforms, you can always watch from that stream I gave beri. You don't need to register anywhere, and AFAIK you don't need VPN wizardry, so...drawback is of course that you won't understand the language.

Not just Serbia, they'll be showing all the matches one of those 3 channels, except for China vs Dominican Republic tomorrow and Netherlands vs Argentina on Wednesday which will be on SK HD, which I don't think there's a stream for. Serbia's matches will always be shown on SK 1.
    Here are more links, just in case. I've tested those and they're working at the moment.

Sport Klub 1
    Sport Klub 2
    Sport Klub 3

• I can't believe FIVB seriously does this pay per view thing :white: :wall:

I'm really lucky that Sportdeutschland bought the rights for Germany because probably FIVB will be very attentive to illegal Youtube streams and have them removed every few minutes.

• I suggest everyone to not pay that $20 and not support this ridiculous FIVB. They don't deserve to get your money with such terrible organizations and it seems pointless anyway for most.

Bahkawdi not in Turkey either, but hopefully Serbian tv will keep broadcasting all matches...

• FIVB can barely get their website in order. World wide broadcasting is probably above their pay grade, but we’ll see. Since a lot of the matches I want to see will be on at 3:am, I hope they are available on demand, preferably to download. I don’t care if I have to pay a little bit or do it on the down low..

• :white: Utter nonsense from FIVB. I’m certainly not giving them a penny for VNL but unless I can find a good alternative I may cough up for WCH :down:

• I suggest everyone to not pay that $20 and not support this ridiculous FIVB. They don't deserve to get your money with such terrible organizations and it seems pointless anyway for most.

Bahkawdi not in Turkey either, but hopefully Serbian tv will keep broadcasting all matches...

Broadcasting the games on youtube was a genius idea and one of the best things the fivb had going for it. We've seen lots of people become fans through those videos (including myself). I can't even believe how little foresight they have and how badly they are shooting themselves in the foot with this move. I don't even mind the concept of a paid streaming service, but the current execution is horrendous for these reasons:

1) Geographically limiting the service. I don't know if this was a power play to try and get companies to buy the broadcasting rights in other countries or legal issues or what. I do know that preventing people from several MAJOR volleyball countries from watching the games cuts off a huge potential revenue source and severely limits future growth of the game.

2) 0 communication on the rollout. Launching this service the day before the league starts with little warning and not replying to anything on social media is just unacceptable for a company in 2018. I bet a bunch of people are going to head to youtube in the coming weekends and get confused and annoyed.

3) Not improving their service to make it worth $20. If they want people to pay, they need to make it worthwhile. Only the biggest vball fans (like the people in this forum) will pay to watch matches with no stat overlays, commentary, and post-game show. I also don't see why they wouldn't do what laola1.tv does, and offer 720p for free and charge extra for 1080p and other bells and whistles.

FiVB is not in the privileged position of other sports leagues like the NBA, NFL and major football leagues where they can through whatever streaming service out there and people will pay because they are desperate to watch. I don't want to crucify them yet because the news just got released but this does not bode well for the future of volleyball, especially if you are a north american fan.