2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Watching USA v NED. I don't want to give Foluke back. She should go for Japanese citizenship. Play with them. Start working on that now

• USA is about to hand NED 1st loss in straight sets. Karch proving to Morrison who’s the boss :-)

• Italy - Germany 2:0 :what: I did not expect that easy game for Italy.

• All teams are defeated at least once. Congrats USA! Not a perfect game but they were able to control the tempo of the game.

• Plak played incredible defense at the middle back position. I think that made the difference for Netherlands when they were trailing by a lot and suddenly caught up in the third set That could be a headache for Mr. morrison, she's a great opposite but she also works very well as an OH despite the flaws in her passing.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Plak played incredible defense at the middle back position. I think that made the difference for Netherlands when they were trailing by a lot and suddenly caught up in the third set That could be a headache for Mr. morrison, she's a great opposite but she also works very well as an OH despite the flaws in her passing.

Plak played incredible defense at the middle back position. I think that made the difference for Netherlands when they were trailing by a lot and suddenly caught up in the third set That could be a headache for Mr. morrison, she's a great opposite but she also works very well as an OH despite the flaws in her passing.

Serbian girls are playing so bad :mad: only their youngster Milenkovic can score :thumbsup:

• Wow POL staged a block party in the 1st set. I could count 6 stuff blocks vs SRB wingers if I’m not mistaken. There were like 3 consecutive blocks against Mijalhovic. But this was without Boskovic in the 1st set won by POL.

• Any link for Japan- Belgium please? ^^

• Wow! Bjelica is incredibly horrible today! Malagurski can't be worse...just can't :gone:

• Boskovic now in! POL is about to steal the 2nd set with their bench players!

• Terzić isn't joking now...Bosković in :S

• http://videostream.dn.ua/video…WR1cA%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f

Bookmark this link. You can see all the volleyball games on the right along with all other sports.

Thank you :drink:

• Haha good one SRB to close the 2nd set. Can’t believe POL did that without Smarzek and the 1st setter to trail 6-pt lead or so by SRB in the 20 mark. I’m not switching yet to KORvRUS :-)

• Wow! Bjelica is incredibly horrible today! Malagurski can't be worse...just can't :gone:

:wall: she is playing terrible