2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Ok guys this is going the wrong direction, I think Turkish fans are just passionate about the NT's rise and may say some things that they don't mean in this state(including me)

Also I actually did not compare teams or NTs at all untill lately but many people lately have been talking down on the NT, league and players a lot. Like some were acting all happy when a player 'didnt want' to play in Turkey or they kept saying it over and over again stuff like this. Like yea Turkey is soooo terrible and awful but they have tons of money and even then players dont want to play for them. and if they say they do they probably lie.. Maybe people are not saying this directly but I could see many other Turkish fans seeing such passive aggressive mini attacks from some forumers. I personally started becoming defensive only after that. This is more a trash can topic I suppose...
    This is why I am even more so defensive lately , sorry if it came off the wrong way.

• Are you talking about the respect :gone: I don't see any disrespectful comments about Russian NT.I said they are not a top team anymore because they don't have star players anymore.So I don't see them as a powerhouse anymore.Is this disrespectful? I didn't make any bad comment about Russian volleyball history.I talked about present and future.

We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and do you consider them in past. And already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. We need time some good coaches find strong players and adap to main team
    I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries. They use volleyball as political things towards others. They forget it is volleyball sport peace not war. Even players from different countries are friends after the game.

• We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries

I watched these two team.Except Lazarenko and Kotikova I can't see talented players.Maybe they will improve with time, we will see.

You said Turkish girls can't do anything without Gio.You said Italy's coach is bad, they can't be succesfull at WCH.I think you have no difference from Turkish users.

• We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and do you consider them in past. And already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. We need time some good coaches find strong players and adap to main team
    I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries. They use volleyball as political things towards others. They forget it is volleyball sport peace not war. Even players from different countries are friends after the game.

I think the Turkish users on this forum are perfectly respectful. They want their team to win and sometimes they can get a bit passionate about it, but that's what sport is all about. I really don't see the need for any drama about this.

• I watched these two team.Except Lazarenko and Kotikova I can't see talented players.Maybe they will improve with time, we will see.

You said Turkish girls can't do anything without Gio.You said Italy's coach is bad, they can't be succesfull at WCH.I think you have no difference from Turkish users.

About Italian coach I still think the same. I prefer Parisi instead of Mazzanti. It is not disrespectful. I don't use it like weaken Italy NT. If you are carefully following my posts I wrote that "I'm rooting for Italy NT after Russia NT" they are my 2nd fave team if to be honest after Russia. I want to see them as strong teams too. But about Turkish players I have said that because of their words. If they are disrespectful and what they expect me to do towards them. Don't mess things please. I was not disrespectful. If you read posts you could see I mentioned how Turkish players were brave even their young players were hero on court. You also try to enter wrong corridor. ;)

• Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Güldeniz and Bahar are so overrated from the international standards. They are, at best, a bench player in the top 5 nt teams. It always makes me laugh when Turkish fans called their players as the Turkish Thaisa or the Turkish Hooker because some of their players had played a few good matches. smh. :roll:

• Our players are not lying when they mention about fans, they mostly say that Poland have full of fans and they root their team and doing it respectfully, Brazil have a good audience, Italy have full of fans and they root their team respectfully. But when they mention about tournaments in Turkey they are always complaining about fans and their rudeness sides. They mostly swear our players and which is not good. Even Gratcheva said that she felt sorry for players to play among disrespectful fans. That's why Russian players mostly can't play well in Turkey, they root their team with crushing swearing others. It is really not a good thing. And I see it is sometimes happing here too. That's why I don't like Turkish fans. I don't have any problem with them but they take volleyball as political things and try to upset players with swearing words. I trust Russian players' words. Goncha, Serban, Startseva are surely not lying

• Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Güldeniz and Bahar are so overrated from the international standards. They are, at best, a bench player in the top 5 nt teams. It always makes me laugh when Turkish fans called their players as the Turkish Thaisa or the Turkish Hooker because some of their players had played a few good matches. smh. :roll:

I think the first person who described Zehra (who played 7 geat matches so far out of 8 ) as the Turkish Thaisa was pope who is by no means Turkish ;)
    Also why would the Turkish Thaisa calling be funny, it means a Thaisa on Turkish teams standards. It is not saying she is on Thaisa's level now.
    I think I already know who you are anyway, 'new user'. Just try to talk more about the things you do like instead of the things you don't like this time pls. positivity is key to not get banned darling

• Our players are not lying when they mention about fans, they mostly say that Poland have full of fans and they root their team and doing it respectfully, Brazil have a good audience, Italy have full of fans and they root their team respectfully. But when they mention about tournaments in Turkey they are always complaining about fans and their rudeness sides. They mostly swear our players and which is not good. Even Gratcheva said that she felt sorry for players to play among disrespectful fans. That's why Russian players mostly can't play well in Turkey, they root their team with crushing swearing others. It is really not a good thing. And I see it is sometimes happing here too. That's why I don't like Turkish fans. I don't have any problem with them but they take volleyball as political things and try to upset players with swearing words. I trust Russian players' words. Goncha, Serban, Startseva are surely not lying

When did they say this? I remember Kosheleva saying how much she loved playing in front of Turkish crowd and how respectful they were. And this was just after Turkey and Russia had a conflict. I don't think Turkish ppl dislike Russians at the moment btw and dont think the countries have many problem with each other now . Government wise I hate both of them tbh but that is surely off topic. We even had a very respected legendary player Natalia with Russian roots.

Also they said Brazil have a good audience? Did they also not say that they were attacked in Rio? lol Russians are interesting for sure.

And this is the exact reason why Turkish members feel like defending themselves, another member who feels to point out how terrible we are. Can you pls send me the links of all these names you mention? Send me proof of them saying this (except Goncharova who is already known to dislike lots of countries)

• Hope smart users will understand what I mean. Korea beat Russia Dutch NT beat Russia but it is sport it is not main problem you can win or lose. The problem here is Turkish fans don't celebrate mostly their victory as them. If we play in Korea they must root their team it is normal. But swearing and upsetting players are unacceptable. I think that's why I don't have proper love towards them. Even Gratcheva always say good words towards Turkish players, she like their hero character but we have problem is all about fans and their words. I don't see anyone thinking like that towards Germany, Dutch, USA because they are not changing volleyball to politic. We will not be disrespectful if you guys don't start it. You start it and then complaining about respect. Well, that's okay I'm off

• This Turkish group is very energetic. I like how they celebrate when they score but I also like how serious they look when they don`t score. That`s how the Brazilian team is. .....And I know a lot of fans don`t like the Brazilians because of that....so I can assume a lot of people won`t like the Turkish.

I honestly never knew this is how Turkish players are....(besides Godze) they always seemed a little "cold" to me...(just not as bad as the Russians). And in the Turkish League we don`t see much of them as mostly just sits on the bench........ I enjoy a team that shows energy and passion on the court...and this Turkish team is showing a lot of that right now.

Altinli. I actually heard someone saying Zehra is the Turkish Thaiza before....I just don`t remember who it was... I found it funny at first...but it does makes sense... They do look a like..and I do think she could be good as Thaiza ( as long as she does not spend her whole career on the bench).

• When did they say this? I remember Kosheleva saying how much she loved playing in front of Turkish crowd and how respectful they were. And this was just after Turkey and Russia had a conflict. I don't think Turkish ppl dislike Russians at the moment btw and dont think the countries have many problem with each other now . Government wise I hate both of them tbh but that is surely off topic. We even had a very respected legendary player Natalia with Russian roots.

Also they said Brazil have a good audience? Did they also not say that they were attacked in Rio? lol Russians are interesting for sure.

And this is the exact reason why Turkish members feel like defending themselves, another member who feels to point out how terrible we are. Can you pls send me the links of all these names you mention? Send me proof of them saying this (except Goncharova who is already known to dislike lots of countries)

I can't send link because they were guests of Match TV and sports FM and they complained about that. It is not only one time happened. If you understand Russian language I will tell you watch their live talk. Even Gratcheva also complained about that too.

• I just watched part of the tb again and saw indeed some players like Voronkova mocking the Turkish players and trying to act as them point after point. So maybe they learned showing emotion actually works as they started winning after that so next time they can instead of mocking the players show real emotion themselves. :dance6:

pope I agree about Brasil, their energy is the main thing that always keeps me watching and I never understood why people dislike that, happy for Turkey that they are more energetic as of now

Serbian crowd seemed to enjoy it as well, were clapping more for Turkey then for Russia which I wouldn't expect

• I remember from last year, the stadium music/noise nonsense in Hong Kong is the most annoying.

I don't think I could sit through a game listening to that Nelly "Here comes the Boom" a million times

Geez, and this guy doing the commentary is an earnest little coach teacher wannabe. Guess I'll mute this one :tzz:

that annoying boom boom boom is in every stadium! just like the monster block "music". must be a fivb thing.