2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Efimova just lost her place to 20 year old Lazarenko and short russian blocker(for their standard) Lyubushkina.

That happens when you think about heels and lipstick more than the volleyball. Just pretty alone won't get you nowhere in sports. She better work harder or impress in the next games to turn her fate around.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Efimova just lost her place to 20 year old Lazarenko and short russian blocker(for their standard) Lyubushkina.

That happens when you think about heels and lipstick more than the volleyball. Just pretty alone won't get you nowhere in sports. She better work harder or impress in the next games to turn her fate around.

It's nothing about "fate". Obviously Pankov, like almost all other coaches, uses VNL to get to see ALL of his players on court.

I agree she is unimpressive so far in this tournament, especially with her block (or lack thereof) I remember last year she played much better. Only MBs Koroleva and Fetisova have their spots secured in NT.

• It's nothing about "fate". Obviously Pankov, like almost all other coaches, uses VNL to get to see ALL of his players on court.

Well fate is against her making it to the world championship. I just can't see her in Japan on September when she's just too lazy. She can't even move her butt and stand up with the other girls when she was benched. Maybe the coaches said she stay there with them but I just can never appreciate a benched starter sitting with them when she was playing bad. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Tandara's always delivering what it takes in the most important part of set :super:

• Lonneke is not convincing so far, I won't be suprised if she lose her spot in the starting six.

• So many serve mistakes from both Tur and srb :down:

• Tandara's always delivering what it takes in the most important part of set :super:

tandara has 14 attacks 1 block 1 serve
    Adenizia with perfect spike and block statistics...
    Bia 2 serve 1 ace
    Amanda 6 spikes 1 block

Wow