2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Her rest time is more than other players due to her age and more tiredness than Yan Ni.
    If necessary, she will join NT in Week 5 and participate in three matches in Germany.

PS: Zhang Chang-ning will participate in 2018 Asian Club Championship as her comeback.

As the phillies fans would always say... Trust The Process. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Good strategy for Brazil to use the tip that forces Zhu Ting to defend in position 3 when ever she's in position 4. It hurt China's out of system counter because Zhu Ting was not ready to hit and forced the chinese setter to go to another player.

You are absolutely correct. That's a good strategy. For the moment, the solution could be the setter to defend the ball and leave Zhu for attacking. However, it's not easy to do.

• I agree about Zeng Chunlei. I watched her at Chinese finals this year next to KYK and truly enjoyed her game a lot. She is miles better then these other 2 OPPs. Also Zeng seemed very much in good form so I don't see why ppl think she can't play anymore. She is same age as Tandara, actually even younger

• You are absolutely correct. That's a good strategy. For the moment, the solution could be the setter to defend the ball and leave Zhu for attacking. However, it's not easy to do.

Gong had setting experience. If she can grow as an attacker even if she may not become as good as the other opposites, she can still be of good use if she can help stabilize the team's offense when the setter defends.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If Brazil B team can beat China at home.....(of course China is missing Chunlei and Zhang)....they will be one of the big favorites in the WCH. I was thinking the final would be Serbia vs China, but now I think Brazil will beat Serbia.

Brazil A team will have Natalia,Fe Garay,Thaisa,Dani Lins plus Gabi (oh) Gabi (libero) fully recovered, and maybe even Jaque.

• No hate to all the Brazillian veterans, some of them are truly one of my fave players however this 'B' team can imho steal at least some places from the A team. I'm really liking these new Brazillian girls

• Fe Garay won't be back.

I think Brazil has a chance at winning because we are not the clear main contenders for the title as we werein the past years. We have a better shot if Serbia eliminates China in the semifinals (this would be my dream :lol: ). I think we can beat Serbia way more easy on decisive matches than USA or China.

• I agree... But when Natalia and Fe Garay returns 2 OH of this current roster will get cut. So will the return of Thaisa a MB will get cut also.

And I`m not sure who will be the starting libero also...I think if Gabi is fully recovered she can be better than Suelen.

But what I`m afraid of is that Ze Roberto might choose Dani Lins to start over Roberta...

No hate to all the Brazillian veterans, some of them are truly one of my fave players however this 'B' team can imho steal at least some places from the A team. I'm really liking these new Brazillian girls

• No hate to all the Brazillian veterans, some of them are truly one of my fave players however this 'B' team can imho steal at least some places from the A team. I'm really liking these new Brazillian girls

So far I think Ade and Bia can secure their place as starting 6 (if Thaisa is not fully recovered to her full form, even Carol can take her place). But I am 100% sure Roberta will be the starting setter. However Dani Lins is Ze's baby and she is playing in his club next season, so who knows. Drussyla, Gabi, and Amanda still need to prove themselves. Both Fe Garay and Natalia are scoring machine on their best days. Tandara is the only confirmed player to secure her spot, althiugh she doesn't have a good back up. That will be Brazil's problem.

This is a AB team actually. I would only trade Natalia over Amanda and probably Dani over Roberta. Thaisa could be on the bench

• I agree... But when Natalia and Fe Garay returns 2 OH of this current roster will get cut. So will the return of Thaisa a MB will get cut also.

And I`m not sure who will be the starting libero also...I think if Gabi is fully recovered she can be better than Suelen.

But what I`m afraid of is that Ze Roberto might choose Dani Lins to start over Roberta...

Dani Lins is his baby, so this will be 80% happen HAHAHA

• Sure Dani, Natália and Thaísa are still out (and Gabi is limited), but I don't think this is a B team for Brazil to be honest. This is as much of an A team as we have with the injured players.
    ETA: Garay is no longer coming back. There's absolutely no reason to keep talking about her in the NT.

• Fe Garay won't be back.

I think Brazil has a chance at winning because we are not the clear main contenders for the title as we werein the past years. We have a better shot if Serbia eliminates China in the semifinals (this would be my dream :lol: ). I think we can beat Serbia way more easy on decisive matches than USA or China.

I think Fe Garay will be back if she does not even up getting pregnant. And Ze Roberto does not give anyone rest....not even Sheilla,Jaque ever got rest. So i think they are using this as a excuse to give her a break and not have her playing VNL.

• I don't think you should underestimate China. They are still the olympic champions. I am expecting them to increase their level every week.

Brazil's weakness is when they have a bad day... It's a very horrible day. If they could avoid that day to be on a knock-out phase then their chances are good to play in the final.

#FreeBritney

• I think Fe Garay will be back if she does not even up getting pregnant. And Ze Roberto does not give anyone rest....not even Sheilla,Jaque ever got rest. So i think they are using this as a excuse to give her a break and not have her playing VNL.

She has said many times she wont be back. I would not count on that.

• I don't think you should underestimate China. They are still the olympic champions. I am expecting them to increase their level every week.

Brazil's weakness is when they have a bad day... It's a very horrible day. If they could avoid that day to be on a knock-out phase then their chances are good to play in the final.

Who's doing that?