2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• If I had to wear one of those USA jerseys I might try tucking it in too.

• How's BRA vs USA? The game done? How is Roberta playing?

This set the Brasillians got blocked a lot but overall all played quite good I'd say. I like Roberta today most of the times today. USA just with their full A team is a little more solid. Also Tandara is clearly missing, Monique has been tragic. Carol is MVP in Brasil for me.

• How's BRA vs USA? The game done? How is Roberta playing?

USA up 2-1 sets and 16-9 in set 4

I just tuned in after the Japan game. Dunno about Roberta. The commentator says this has been Carol's game

• This set the Brasillians got blocked a lot but overall all played quite good I'd say. I like Roberta today most of the times today. USA just with their full A team is a little more solid. Also Tandara is clearly missing, Monique has been tragic. Carol is MVP in Brasil for me.

So Coach Ze has been using Tandara all competition long and when it comes to face against the USA she is benched? Lmfao

Is the game over? Who win?

• 8 blocks from Gibby. Wow!

• "So Coach Ze has been using Tandara all competition long and when it comes to face against the USA she is benched? Lmfao"

seems so and there was some brasilian fans that made fun of serbia lol serves them right seems kiraly knows how to beat brazilians without much affort u just take out their opp and their game crumbles if terzic was a bit smarter serbia could win against brasil same as usa does 90% of the time but he is forcing his stupid polices that costed serbia loads of medals i stand by my claim that if any top coaches coached serbia they would be nr 1 in the world the biggest issue serbia has is coaching

• funny how when they lose brazilians write it is their b team but if u put their so called a team against this so called b team a team would lose brazilians are suck a poor losers never can exept that someone is betetr then them

• "So Coach Ze has been using Tandara all competition long and when it comes to face against the USA she is benched? Lmfao"

seems so and there was some brasilian fans that made fun of serbia lol serves them right seems kiraly knows how to beat brazilians without much affort u just take out their opp and their game crumbles if terzic was a bit smarter serbia could win against brasil same as usa does 90% of the time but he is forcing his stupid polices that costed serbia loads of medals i stand by my claim that if any top coaches coached serbia they would be nr 1 in the world the biggest issue serbia has is coaching

Can you pls tell me which out of your 3 posts you're speaking of? :whistle: :wavy:

• I guess there's no real reason to play Tandara at this stage because she had a long game yesterday and is a valuable asset. Also Brazil knows they will definitely play USa again most likely in the final round - I agree with the tactic of resting your key player and also not showing your cards too early. Every team does it. What I didn't understand is the insistence on Monique for pretty much the whole match. Maybe he has already made up his mind that Rosamaria will be cut from the team? I couldn't really see any clear plan or strategy around that decision so i found it weird.

There were a lot of moments in that game however where USA's game showed a lot of weaknesses, especially against a team which defends well and most of the times has an organised block. Good for USA to have options in the middle though, their middles are seemingly stronger now.

• I can't believe so many people had said Gibbemeyer and Adams are same level in blocking :white:

I think only USAvolleyfan said Gibbemeyer is a better blocker
    She's an outstanding blocker :super:

I believe I said so too :whistle: lol.

Honestly this place annoys the hell outta me lately

There really is a lot of aggression on here recently, it can be quite off-putting.