2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Italy deserves much more to be in Final6 than both Turkey or Holland, escpecially if they beat Brazil but I believe they can.

• It is also worth to remind that Turkish girls have been moving back and forward around world, US, Serbia and Thailand while Dutch girls were at home court for 2 weeks and now moved only 1-2 hours away to Germany. However this should not mean that the Dutch victory should be devalued.

• Italy deserves much more to be in Final6 than both Turkey or Holland, escpecially if they beat Brazil but I believe they can.

Turkey won 3-0 against Italy, simply kicked Pietrini off the court already in the beginning of the match. Besides, Turkey is the only team who has beaten US in their homecourt in this tournament, lost their matches only 3-2 against Russia and Netherlands. The third match they lost was against Brazil, 3-1 and that was a very very close match too. So Turkey surely deserves a spot in F6.

They actually don't as they send B teams in the beginning of the tournament while their other players were resting. Meanwhile Turkish and some Dutch girls have been working towards this F5 the whole tournament moving all the way back and forth as meatballs said esp. Turkish girls. Whats this bs anyway, the teams that deserve the final are the teams with the most points unless some team lost bcs of controversial ref decisions which is not the case here so... Otherwise why bother playing matches lets just let the top 6 of the world play F6 :aww:

• Turkey won 3-0 against Italy, simply kicked Pietrini off the court already in the beginning of the match. Besides, Turkey is the only team who has beaten US in their homecourt in this tournament, lost their matches only 3-2 against Russia and Netherlands. The third match they lost was against Brazil, 3-1 and that was a very very close match too. So Turkey surely deserves a spot in F6.

this the only match Turkey did not get points from is Brasil in a 3-1 loss. How do they not deserve it and FC Egonu does is beyond me :cheesy:

• I'm sure The Netherlands will do better too. It sure wasn't their best game.
    Impressive or not, in the end it's the victory that counts.

• Koga AND Kurogo, hmmm ...

• I'm sure The Netherlands will do better too. It sure wasn't their best game.
    Impressive or not, in the end it's the victory that counts.

I did not mean to undervalue their victory but I am sure Dutch girls are not happy with what they did. The problem is, there is unfortunately no solution to their problems. The only person who can come from bench and help them is Plak. Femke did an extra ordinary job today and we all know this is difficult to repeat for her. Don't tell me that Robin will make a big difference because Koolhaas actually did a good job on blocking today, probably better than what Robin would deliver. I also can't come up with any new names for the Dutch team who can cover, especially when they fail in receiving. I am curious about the development of this team and would like to see how sustainable their success will be. Hopefully they will stop relying on this starting 6 and will eventually fill in the gaps.

• Seems like Coach Nakada, a former setter?, has been working with both her setters on some clever little plays. Japan takes the first set.

Koga and Kurogo receiving

• Why are you in a volleyball forum when you simply have nothing to say about volleyball but just here to criticise other users? Must have a very boring life

What is really boring and also very annoying are those abusive extrapolations and those endless and useless pseudo-analyses from the armchair Turkish fans. Why don't you (Turkish fans) just accept the defeat and move on like everybody in this forum?

• German fans are rooting for Dutch NT? They shook dutch flag

They are neighbours! and have very similar almost same culture, language. How is this surprising... you guys are getting on my nerves, clearly the intentions are something else here

• What is really boring and also very annoying are those abusive extrapolations and those endless and useless pseudo-analyses from the armchair Turkish fans. Why don't you (Turkish fans) just accept the defeat and move on like everybody in this forum?

Another user with -20 posts and obsessed with Turkish forum members. Another smartass, detective from CIA again :rolll: We can all do the math now why don't you just move on from this forum as no one wants you here. 15 bans is not enough? Trying to reach 20 for the first time ever or smth? Let me guess, another team you dislike is Brazil :wavy:

• Smarzek has a good serve. Kakolewska is tall.

• Yuki Ishii knows how to dive for a ball. Courage.

• I hope Italy will get the F6 spot. This team deserves more than the Turkish team.

• Another user with -20 posts and obsessed with Turkish forum members. Another smartass, detective from CIA again We can all do the math now why don't you just move on from this forum as no one wants you here. 15 bans is not enough? Trying to reach 20 for the first time ever or smth? Let me guess, another team you dislike is Brazil

Euh? 8| you need a tinfoil hat :gone:

• Smarzek is a fantastic spiker. :box:

She is indeed