2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• So many "if", "if", "if"...oh gosh! "If Boskovic had tied her shoe laces in a different way,..", "if Zivkovic had worn a ponytail instead of braids,.."..etc.

Congrats to Turkey for getting its semifinal berth! That's it! It wasnt Turkey's fault that Serbia is missing Brankica or that Zivkovic underperformed, as well as Milenkovic. Turkey played its game and they delivered in a high way! It isnt Turkey's fault that Serbia didnt played as they have acostumed us. Period.

It is always nice to see how a bunch of young talented girls are able to achieve so much in few time. The same that happened to Italy last year, when they beat China (ok, almost without Zhu Ting) and almost grabbed the gold.

• LMAO, it's so funny when this is coming from a master of assumptions. What a retarded. Go learn what maturity means first.

Well I hope this will cause a "ban" for you, looks like noone here can help you. We should seriously consider stopping new registrations to the forum until such people grow or give up :aww:

• So many "if", "if", "if"...oh gosh! "If Boskovic had tied her shoe laces in a different way,..", "if Zivkovic had worn a ponytail instead of braids,.."..etc.

Congrats to Turkey for getting its semifinal berth! That's it! It wasnt Turkey's fault that Serbia is missing Brankica or that Zivkovic underperformed, as well as Milenkovic. Turkey played its game and they delivered in a high way! It isnt Turkey's fault that Serbia didnt played as they have acostumed us. Period.

It is always nice to see how a bunch of young talented girls are able to achieve so much in few time. The same that happened to Italy last year, when they beat China (ok, almost without Zhu Ting) and almost grabbed the gold.

Thank you, it is nice to read some sane posts in this forum time to time. :drink:

• there is no place for 'if clause' in sports ;)

:lol:
    Indeed. No place in sports, but sports enthusiasm is built with 'if' clauses.

Like hoping in poker.

• Who is Tragic Hairdo?

I think he meant one of those DJs. :rolll:

But I dunno. I haven't seen anyone like the Russian girl last year with the old school throwback-do!

• Kudos and props to Turkey for the Cinderella show. Their next match is the true Final of this tournament.

• :lol:
    Indeed. No place in sports, but sports enthusiasm is built with 'if' clauses.

Like hoping in poker.

I agree but if you have noticed he is not a sports enthusiast at all... He does not really seem to root for anyone except every single one of Turkey's opponents. For sure that guy doesn't care for Serbia at all under other circumstances :lol:

Best for Turkish members is just to ignore this user! At first I found it funny, now I'm just at a point where I find it boring. Our team is doing great, I'm proud and 99% of people would agree that this performance is outstanding. Even if the 1% posts 10 times. Turkey did not luckily win against Serbia, they played twice vs them and BOTH were tiebreaks even with Brankica Mihajlovic so :wavy: @CardBlank

• FIVB is uploading a bunch of full match replays from Week 1 & 2 that are apparently not geo-blocked. Starting at about #125 on the list. There might be others, and I don't even know about the Men's matches.

Watch them while you can, or better yet, download a bunch for later viewing

• FIVB is uploading a bunch of full match replays from Week 1 & 2 that are apparently not geo-blocked. Starting at about #125 on the list. There might be others, and I don't even know about the Men's matches.

Watch them while you can, or better yet, download a bunch for later viewing

It is geo-blocked for Netherlands :S

• Whenever your favorite teams loose it sucks...I`m still pissed that Serbia lost...even more because they had a match point
    .. Once I`m a Serbian fan I will certainly complain.... but on the other hand having Turkey back among the Top teams is really good especially because they are such a young team.....

I feel like a lot of times volleyball fans whenever a upset happens they will say the favorite team simply did not play well and that`s why they lost...and this happens a lot in club season as well.......
    just look at the World Cup Germany getting eliminated by South Korea... I don`t think anyone is complaining and saying that Germany did underperform and that`s why they are out ( maybe only the German fans)...while everyone else is simply loving the upset.....

I just wish one day volleyball will be like soccer and we will see powerhouses such as Brazil and China getting eliminated in the first round as well....

Again I`m still PISSED that Serbia lost.... but the WCH is only 3 months away and a lot could change during that time.... Right now USA is the only team fully health team and their roster is basically set for the WCH....while everyone else has injured players and a lot of question marks...

This WCH will be the strongest ever.... China,Brazi,USA,Serbia - Netherlands,Italy,Turkey,Japan,Russia....Bulgaria,Thailand,Germany.

The pool with China-Italy-Turkey will be a war zone....can`t wait...

• It is geo-blocked for Netherlands :S

Which one? All the ones at the bottom of the list for week 1 & 2 appear to be wide open (except CHN v DOM)

For example BEL v NED