2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Great Finishing Shot. Sums up the match perfectly.

Just wow all over that match. Congrats Turkey!

• Congrats Turkey. Guaranteed silver medal for everyone. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Although offensively Meliha was a mess , defensively she is giving so much to team

Totally agree! She is the secret hero in the team and she contributed to the scroring a lot in some of the matches as well.

Good job by TUR! It is a fairy tale :white: People were wishing Italy to be there instead of TUR because TUR was supposed to be beaten by everyone easily :whistle:

No matter who will be our opponent tomorrow at the final, Tur will be the favourite. Gui knows how to stop Zhu and Tur knows how to play against USA. I hope Eda will get MVP no matter the result will be :whistle: :rose:

• So yeah ..Grand Prix / VNL are so worthless that Eda is even crying..... I love that now some Turkish users will have to bite their tongue as last season when Turkey finished 11th they were saying nobody cared for the Grand Prix. Now that Turkey is in the final I'm pretty sure their opinion has already changed :)

Meliha speaks English very well...and nice of her to praise Brazil by saying they play the best volleyball in the world.

• It's not Brazil's B team okay? We should stop saying that.. Fe Garay won't be back, period. Thaisa has been injured for so long, even before that she hasn't been as good as in 2012.. who says she'll be better than Bia, Adenizia or Carol? Dani Lins is coming back from maternity leave.. can we expect to be better than Roberta 100%? Drussyla and Natalia are injured okay, but that doesn't make this team B.. it's Brazili's best team right now

• Oh. How could brazil let these screamers enter the final?

Oh. How could brazil let these screamers enter the final?

They did not LET, turkey has beaten them 8)

• That girl who got post game interviewed was adorable!

• So yeah ..Grand Prix / VNL are so worthless that Eda is even crying..... I love that now some Turkish users will have to bite their tongue as last season when Turkey finished 11th they were saying nobody cared for the Grand Prix. Now that Turkey is in the final I'm pretty sure their opinion has already changed :)

Meliha speaks English very well...and nice of her to praise Brazil by saying they play the best volleyball in the world.

Don't be such a sore loser. You should bite your tongue by belittling European teams (who cares right?) one of those European teams has beaten all the top teams in this tournament. I hope this success will teach you to respect European teams and realize that a tournament without BRA, CHN, USA is still very important.

Also it is not about the tournament. I still think VNL is not comparable WCh or OG. However, what matters to me is which teams TUR has beaten in this tournament. Not the title of the tournament ;)

• It's not Brazil's B team okay? We should stop saying that.. Fe Garay won't be back, period. Thaisa has been injured for so long, even before that she hasn't been as good as in 2012.. who says she'll be better than Bia, Adenizia or Carol? Dani Lins is coming back from maternity leave.. can we expect to be better than Roberta 100%? Drussyla and Natalia are injured okay, but that doesn't make this team B.. it's Brazili's best team right now

Agree 100%
    Only Natalia is missing

Congrats Turkey!

P.s I hope Lang pIng will start with Linyu Diao......

• That girl who got post game interviewed was adorable!

She is simply gorgeous :rose: Also impressed by her fluent English

• I think China has a better chance of defeating Turkey than USA. Turkey has always had problems with Asian-type volleyball like Korea and China but finds it somewhat easier to play against European and American countries.

So if China wins against USA, then it would be interesting to see a China vs Turkey finals! :)

• Agree 100%
    Only Natalia is missing

Congrats Turkey!

P.s I hope Lang pIng will start with Linyu Diao......

Plus, Natalia did not play whole last season since she had a very serious injury. She could barely walk and looked in pain whole year. We don't know how she will look when she is back either. Once again, we have to talk of "ifs" after a Turkish win :wall:

• @Mathias... This is personal insut ...this kinda of language is what should get baned from this forum.

My post was not towards anyone and I did not mention any users name...

Don't be such a sore loser. You should bite your tongue by belittling European teams (who cares right?) one of those European teams has beaten all the top teams in this tournament. I hope this success will teach you to respect European teams and realize that a tournament without BRA, CHN, USA is still very important.

Also it is not about the tournament. I still think VNL is not comparable WCh or OG. However, what matters to me is which teams TUR has beaten in this tournament. Not the title of the tournament ;)

• Why should it be? Turkish girls have been improving their game since the beginning of this tournament. The only match they lost without a point was against Brazil, 3-1 and it was still a close call. So it is likely that Turkey kicks Brazil off the semis.

Just wanted to quote these messages for a reason, proving how correct I was :drink:
    Volleyball is such a fair game!

Big big congrats to Turkish girls! Brazil is such a big country in this sport and they simply played at their best to win it. Everyone did their job today, not only Eda, but Zehra, Simge, Meryem, Hande. Cansu was shaky at times but it makes sense considering this is her first year with the NT and she is playing here now! :super:

• Did not see the personal insult in Serdar's message but I just marked to provocation part of your message. I hope this is a clear example. :teach:

• As I already knew...

Last year when Turkey finished 11th and Brazil won... Turkish users were laughing at Brazil and discrediting their win by saying they were playing against B teams and nobody cared for GP .....

Some criticism towards Tandaras weight, saying European Teams were never interested in Brazilians, talking down on them because of their height and all that.

But now all of the sudden they simply don't want to admit that this is not Brazil's main squad that will actually compete at the WCH.

Now I understand why Turkish users are so hated and cause so much drama in this forum.

I'm thrilled that Turkey won against Brazil B team...

Bye Felicias

• btw - Big props to Turkey's libero. She contributed a lot! I love defense