2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Italy would have added so much energy, good volleyball and quality in this Final 6. It isnt even not necessary to write the "if" clause.
    What pity they didnt play with their main roster in the firts weeks.

But since they didnt qualify, let's talk about the finalists: USA x Turkey.

In one side, you have a talented and experienced team, but with a low-level trainer in the bench. In the other side, a young talented team, but with a master-class trainer.
    First two matches were decided in the tie-break. Let's hope it will be the same tomorrow :drink:

• I hope it is not true that China will be hosting the Finals again next year....They don`t deserve it...We all know Lang Ping never takes GP/VNL seriously as she even sends a B team to the finals, but now as they are hosting she`s forced to do it....but still she`s not playing to win it. So it is pointless to give them the finals every year.

Look at Brazil last year and France this year.... They took it seriously and played with their main lineup throughout the whole tournament making only a few changes here and there....but not crazy changes like Lang Ping.

And mostly important... the empty arena again??? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Its been a great tournament....but I`m not gonna lie....6 weeks of play is too much....And how crazy that since 2007 only Brazil and USA can win this tournament, I think there`s something to do with the way how they prepare for such a long tournament especially the physical aspect and it is not a secret that Brazilians and North Americans have a upper hand over the Europeans and Asian when it comes down to that.....and adding up 2 week of play will certainly make it Brazil-USA as winners again for the next 10 years.

• Like always Turksih users again gone wild. I don't what is wrong with my comment ? Everyone with little brain, I repeat with little brain can agree with me that Italy would make huge impact at this competion. Don't act stupid or you are not acting ? But that is not my problem.

Altinli is very well know as users who read every comment on this forum like this. You write "My God" but he reads "My God, I want to kill everyone etc". He has some huge problems.

Guys calm down it is just VNL, WCH is soon coming.

Don't delete my comment, first calm down this crazy users who are attacking everyone if you don't agree with them. Especially Turkish ones.

• I hope it is not true that China will be hosting the Finals again next year

It's true, they will also host in 2020.

• What’s your real problem? Were you bullied by screamers in school? Lol Focus on volleyball.

People who are watching their matches are bullied by Turkish screamers, I mean players. LOL

• Yeah only someone with little brain can agree with you :lol:

• I hope it is not true that China will be hosting the Finals again next year....They don`t deserve it...We all know Lang Ping never takes GP/VNL seriously as she even sends a B team to the finals, but now as they are hosting she`s forced to do it....but still she`s not playing to win it. So it is pointless to give them the finals every year.

Look at Brazil last year and France this year.... They took it seriously and played with their main lineup throughout the whole tournament making only a few changes here and there....but not crazy changes like Lang Ping.

And mostly important... the empty arena again??? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Its been a great tournament....but I`m not gonna lie....6 weeks of play is too much....And how crazy that since 2007 only Brazil and USA can win this tournament, I think there`s something to do with the way how they prepare for such a long tournament especially the physical aspect and it is not a secret that Brazilians and North Americans have a upper hand over the Europeans and Asian when it comes down to that.....and adding up 2 week of play will certainly make it Brazil-USA as winners again for the next 10 years.

The reason why mostly USA and BRA won this title in recent year is mostly due to the fact that they take this tournament more serious than European teams and always bring their top players. It makes sense for them since their continental championship is not strong. European top teams like SRB, ITA, RUS generally did not bring their key players to GP since ECh is more important to them unless it is Olympic years :whistle:

• Don’t even talk about brain when you don’t even have a piece of it.

• The WCh better be real super fantastic awesome good superior to this boring VNL with all the crazy good matches I watched or I'm coming after you guys. :box:

• i think ITA would have been an interesting team in the finals. however, as we all know, each team has different priorities. obviously the upcoming WCh are more important. as noted, even lang ping doesn't seem to be playing to win it. some teams are using subs and young players and experimenting a lot. we shall see what happens at the WCh ...

i saw the BRA x CHN match yesterday. ze used his A team, only monique (serve) and carol (block) came in as subs. lang ping used many combinations in contrast.

i only caught the end of USA x CHN today. everybody that watched the pan am games (3 yrs ago?) would have known what a talent bartsch is. she was of course great today. i thought li yingying was too, what shots she took. i'm still worried about lloyd-foluke connection, which is not good.

congrats to US and TUR... let's hope for a good match... i can't wait for the WCh.

• Don’t even talk about brain when you don’t even have a piece of it.

@Umi11 we all know that you not acting. You are still in proces of evolution. HAHAHAHAH

@Mathiass first make and order and stop with this users who are overacting and attacking every single post/users if you don't agree with them. Every feud has something about Turkey NT/players or league literally ever.

They are overacting like Turkish players for every single point.

• FIVB is toying with me :cursing: They've uploaded almost every match from this tournament except a few from Week 2 that I didn't get to see because sportdeutschland was having problems and didn't broadcast them:

2018.05.24 Volleyball Nations League (2) JPN v NED (0-3)
    2018.05.24 Volleyball Nations League (2) THA v POL (3-2)

and

2018.05.23 Volleyball Nations League (2) CHN v THA (3-1)
    2018.05.23 Volleyball Nations League (2) NED v USA (0-3)

which sportdeutschland did broadcast but without commentary.

I know they're doing it specifically to disappoint me ;(

• :roll: Exactly which part of my message was not clear??? Was it the word "everyone" or maybe the word "stop"?

Part when you need to start ban some users.

• Part when you need to start ban some users.

I'm about to explode. I've spent the last few months banning users back and forth in this f*cking forum to re-establish at least a certain level of conversation, which we also seemed to have before the final round started. Do you think I've got nothing else to do in my life than going through reported posts, thinking about who to ban and who not? I've had enough of that :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• btw just saying... maybe its an idea to have a few more mods if it gets too overwhelming trying to control it here. i'm not saying I should be a mod as almost everyone seems to hate me here, but I can see some other names like sitenoise  Canter  StefanS  USAvolleyfan etc. etc. those are just some examples of people from I think different backgrounds which most people seem to like and have no problem with. Only if they'd agree ofc. There are probably some more names like some Polish users as well.

• Yeah more MODs are needed, is it possible to get more? And personal opinion fights should stop, too.
    There is no rule to like/love a NT but you have to respect the results and the game played by those NT no matter which NT. It is disrespectful saying If team X would have been there than this team Y would have no chance in the finals. It doesn‘t matter anymore but guys please have respect and accept the result and don‘t come up with old quotes/arguments or whatever. I am sure everyone should stop talking about it now and also stop having the attitude of „I must have the last word/comment“. Tomorrows game: the team which plays better volleyball will win, nothing more, nothing less.