2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Where is Gibby where is Adamas ???

• Where is Gibby where is Adamas ???

both has been underperforming in this tournament

• Basically Kiraly killed the team changing the position of the most consistent spiker of the team. Didn't he see we reached the final just because Bartsch played amazing? :whistle:

• Foluke has an insane spike reach :white:

• Basically Kiraly killed the team changing the position of the most consistent spiker of the team. Didn't he see we reached the final just because Bartsch played amazing? :whistle:

She has been awful today.. as an OH she sucked at receiving and attacking as weel.. Kelly has been pretty bad, so Bartsch had to be tried as OPP. I agree with him on this decision

• She has been awful today.. as an OH she sucked at receiving and attacking as weel.. Kelly has been pretty bad, so Bartsch had to be tried as OPP. I agree with him on this decision

I don't. Eventually she would wake up, as usual. Credits to Guidetti for that BTW. You can see the whole difference between the 2 coaches from that. :whistle:

Lloyd killed more balls than Murphy. :gone:

It was a good move. Hill has been the game changer so far

• Meliha is back to be block Queen :hit:

• Wild piont.

I love the Turkish libero

• It was a good move. Hill has been the game changer so far

Everyone but Murphy is a game changer in the USA team. Look at Larson in the second part of the third set: she's been killing and blocking everything.

Good job from Turkey so far.

• What a double touch by Cansu.... :wall:

• Clear double touch by Cansu. I think the Americans will win at the end.