Turkish NT 2018

• she(Ebrar) seems kinda "incompatible (?) " on the court..but i dont know her closely,im just saying what i have seen on the couth so far and this could not be as it appears
    i dont know maybe they let her be herself ..by that way,she could change and be "softer" on her own in time..( i dont know excatly if she really needs it or not)

however Guidetti absolutly needs anger managment as an adult..her manner affects the team badly when he loses his temper

• Yea definitely agree about Gio oh and btw if indeed they just let Ebrar entirely be herself then I'd rather have her just out all her feelings instead of suppressing them I would fully support that actually, she is very young I just hope they treat her well. I don't want to assume but judging by her looks her, personality and her tomboy-ish ways in general and on instagram she likes to post a lot of rainbows. I'm guessing she might be a lesbian, which there is nothing wrong with ofc :D that's why I'm even more cautious for her as I know they don't always treat LGBT people fairly in Turkey sadly esp nowadays, her volleyball is what matters in the end

• I wish, for the sake of slow-on-the-uptake people like me, that when you talk about players you like and think are destined for greatness, you would write their first and last name, their jersey number, and include pictures! I'm trying to learn some of these players and I get lost.

I'm kidding (but still wishing :D

I like #16, #7, and the libero on Turkey

I was trying to learn Brazilian players last year and wondered why nobody was talking about the one I liked the most: Ana Beatrice. Turned out they were talking about her a lot, calling her Bia! :cheesy:

• Will Neriman and Güldeniz play in WCH ? :whistling:

No. They are done for NT. Plus, they are at odds with guidetti, which is partly why they retired from NT. A lot of people have problems with guidetti including polen. this is why she is not even in the wide list. other players that have/had problem with guidetti includes gizem karadayi, vasileva, furst, and recently dutch players cuz he left them for turkish NT.

gui told neriman that he doesnt need her anymore in NT in the round robin stage of previous european championship after she dropped 30 against russia. can you believe that? gui didnt even say hi to polen when they gathered first time for european championship last year.

• :lol: :thumbsup: ..we were talking about Ebrar Karakurt,seccond opp of the team,number 90 (better memorize her name from now on ;) )

No. They are done for NT. Plus, they are at odds with guidetti, which is partly why they retired from NT. A lot of people have problems with guidetti including polen. this is why she is not even in the wide list. other players that have/had problem with guidetti includes gizem karadayi, vasileva, furst, and recently dutch players cuz he left them for turkish NT.

gui told neriman that he doesnt need her anymore in NT in the round robin stage of previous european championship after she dropped 30 against russia. can you believe that? gui didnt even say hi to polen when they gathered first time for european championship last year.

i respect Guiddettin as a coach but his behaviour towards some players is just childish :aww: ..maybe the NT of Turkey doenst need Polen a lot atm but Gizem Karadayı is a very good libero/digger, fortunately libero Simge Aköz has stepped up her game..i dont like enough Örge's defence .. Neriman was an important offensive OH and still could help in some matches with her experience and strength, fortunately Hande Baladın has been doing well.

• No. They are done for NT. Plus, they are at odds with guidetti, which is partly why they retired from NT. A lot of people have problems with guidetti including polen. this is why she is not even in the wide list. other players that have/had problem with guidetti includes gizem karadayi, vasileva, furst, and recently dutch players cuz he left them for turkish NT.

:what: :what: Where does this gossip come from?

• For why Canter ? Because She is scoring with less than 30% in attack against Chine B team ?? LOL

• Agreed, most of the stuff is BS, he clearly loves drama and makes his own drama when there is none

• i watched Germany and China matches...

Zehra made 4 blocks in the match vs Germany and made 2 blocks in the match vs China (whole team had 4 blocks )..i thought she could have made a few more blocks in both matches..Eda didnt play against China so Zehra should have blocked much better. these matches have shown that she is not bad blocker but to improve on blocking..
    imo,Kübra Akman is a very good blocker in covering the space over the net .her problem is to be slow..and Zehra Güneş is still to learn from her and another great blocker Raşiç how to be a better blocker.
    Zehra is doing well at attacking ..i think she is/will be faster than Kübra at blocking..if she could be as good blocker as Kübra and keep developing her attacking skills she could be a complete MB..

Meliha and Şeyma are neither pure defensive OHs nor pure attacking OHs. Both can defend but their reception isnt solid enough..i think Meliha's reception slightly better than Şeyma's and Şeyma's defense at backrow is slightly better than Meliha's..only offensive OH in this roster is Hande Baladın..unfortunately her reception is worse than the other two players..i hope she will make some progress at passing playing in Galatasaray next season. Leys is a good receiver and will help her.

i thought Meliha had improved her reception watching her playing the matches in VNL.she played almost in all the matches. however its unclear how much playing time she will have in Eczacıbaşı..its up to Motta to adjust how it will be

its good that Şeyma went to a team where she would be a starter..i think we can see a better Şeyma after next season if she doenst experience any injury

another subject is OPP Ebrar 's situation..we havent heard anything about her so far this means Guidetti considers her as backup of Lonneke..i think Guidetti is well aware that he should give her some playing time so that she can improve..i would let her play in the most of the matches except against the teams such as Eczacı, Fenerbahçe,Galatasaray...after this season ..if Ebrar can make some good progress then she should go to a mid-level team to be a starting OPP (i hope Guidetti let her go after this season )

Cansu Özbay will be main setter in the absence of Naz..this will help her mature her game.. i like her game.

i wonder who will be amongs the OHs at WCH..im guessing Meliha,Şeyma,Hande will be there..who will be the fourth OH ? who do you think will be the fourth ?
    Fulden Ural didnt have much playing time in VNL..what does Guidetti think about Fatma Yıldırım ? Birgül Güler is another option but she is not good enough at passing and pretty short though she is a good jumper..i dont think Gui will take Tuğba Şenoğlu to WCH..he hasnt given her any chances so far this means he doesnt still consider Tuğba a main option..maybe one of Güldeniz and Neriman could still have helped but we know they are already retired.

• Neriman was playing in beach volleyball NT with Selin Yurtsever in Mediterrean Games :cheesy: I wonder why they changed partner from Güldeniz to Selin. Maybe Selin has been playing in beachvolleyball tournaments for many years already

• Neriman was playing in beach volleyball NT with Selin Yurtsever in Mediterrean Games :cheesy: I wonder why they changed partner from Güldeniz to Selin. Maybe Selin has been playing in beachvolleyball tournaments for many years already

i dont remember exactly but i guess it was because of a family issue. güldeniz had to take care of her grandmother. it was something like that.

• Tugba will definitely be in the long term set up of the NT, she is a great all rounder. Certain upgrade over Meliha and Seyma, both have done well but long term yes

Guys i want to ask, my main wish is to see a high level out and out powerful consistent point getting OH or OPP for the NT, similar to Ebrar any others from the youths that might fill the role?

• Tugba will definitely be in the long term set up of the NT, she is a great all rounder. Certain upgrade over Meliha and Seyma, both have done well but long term yes

Guys i want to ask, my main wish is to see a high level out and out powerful consistent point getting OH or OPP for the NT, similar to Ebrar any others from the youths that might fill the role?

Cagla Erdem. Nobody has seen much of her but whenever I see her I think she is still very decent and she is very young as well. She plays in Sariyer next year who build a very good team to come to VVSL next season and I think they will succeed. She is imo one that can improve in a few years. Other then that we have Meryem obv but Idk for how long she will be able to play at high level. A few gens younger are also Ceren, Ceyda and Elif Boran but I don't know if we should be waiting for them. Bench queen I wont even mention.

For OH indeed Tugba and Derya Cebecioglu will rise very quickly imo maybe also Saliha Sahin and Mislina Kilic

Wow i just looked at Cagla Erdem's social media and she is um VERY active on politics department. I completely respect her and agree with everything I see posted there but I dont know if its good for her carreer knowing how our country is these days...