Turkish NT 2018

• As second setter, it won’t work with Cagla. It could be anyone else but not her. I wish Ezgi was there, I don’t like her that much but she is far better then Cagla for sure.

I am sooo disapointed in Gamze.

I don't get the fuss about Ezgi, she is clearly at the same class with Cağla, if not worse

• Ezgi is miles miles miles better then Cağla who I haven't seen make any kind of positive impact last 2 NT seasons, whatsoever. I agree with everything Umu11 said. Also not to forget Ezgi is also a setter that can defend quite well, she might be one of the best in this aspects and that's always a bonus. But I don't know about Ezgi's current form tbh... she was better in FB where she started over Nootsara a lot then that she's now in EczV. I wish she leaves Eczaci

• Mota gave Ezgi a couple of chances to play in the beginning of the season....she did have some good games but she was not good enough for him to keep her on the court and Maja would need to come in.

But all the Turkish players are always kept on a very tight leash... They can play but as soon as they make a mistake they are sent to the bench. Similar situation with Hande, Meliha, Onal.....one would start but as soon as they would make a mistake they were sent to the bench.....one the other hand Larson can play bad as much as she wants, and she has been awful in the past 2 seasons and yet she will never go to the bench.

Hande will start for Gala?? Just like you guys said she would start for Vitra last season.....That won`t happen. She might start 2 or 3 games, but as soon as she makes a mistake she will go the bench....I already know how that will go. She will spend another season on the bench.

• Mota gave Ezgi a couple of chances to play in the beginning of the season....she did have some good games but she was not good enough for him to keep her on the court and Maja would need to come in.

But all the Turkish players are always kept on a very tight leash... They can play but as soon as they make a mistake they are sent to the bench. Similar situation with Hande, Meliha, Onal.....one would start but as soon as they would make a mistake they were sent to the bench.....one the other hand Larson can play bad as much as she wants, and she has been awful in the past 2 seasons and yet she will never go to the bench.

Hande will start for Gala?? Just like you guys said she would start for Vitra last season.....That won`t happen. She might start 2 or 3 games, but as soon as she makes a mistake she will go the bench....I already know how that will go. She will spend another season on the bench.

its not the same... Vitra had many options as OH : Larson-Önal-Meliha-Hande.....Galatasaray wont have that...they have Leys,Baladin and Ilkin Aydın (played at the U19 ECH recently) as the OHs so this means Hande will have to be on the court most of the time..Ilkin Aydın seems a talented player but young..i dont suppose she could be the starting OH over Hande..she is likely to receive better than Hande but considering Ilkin and Leys offence that would mean setting most of the balls to Meryem Boz which woundnt be a good idea..so i think Baladin will be a main player..keeping such a player on the bench would be crazy for such a team called Galatasaray which has a limited roster.

edit : there are also Cansu Çetin and Dilara Gedikoğlu (i dont know her)...Cansu Çetin could be a rival to Hande to some extend yet she is not a very good player offencively

Nobody can bench Hande in GS. Ilkin Aydın has even worse reception than Hande and Cansu Çetin's attacking is non-existing. So Hande will be full time starter no matter what mistake she does and I am not sure if this is good for a young player:whistle:

• GS is clearly a great option for Hande. She should have been there last year already, now she wasted 1 valuable year in bench. She could be extremely useful as a receiving opposite, together with Kosheleva and Rabadzhieva on the court, making Neslihan rest.

I agree on previous comments. GS will look like this most of the season: Hande-Leys, Ajanaku-Asli, Cagla-Meryem and Gizem K. We might see Ilkin and Cansu Cetin replacing Hande or Leys time to time whenever they are stuck in a rotation. Same with Melike benching Asli. I like this young squad, they actually make me more excited than last year. Especially considering that it is Cagla's last chance to prove herself at this level and Hande's first full time on the court season :)

• Ebrar:gone:

Hande looks very beautifull

• Turkish NT celebrating 60 years of TVF at a gala night ^^

Ebrar looking particularly stylish :love:

What a crew of beautiful women. I like Simge Akoz's arm.

Who's missing from that photo.

• Wow! Didn't know Meryem is so beautiful 😍 Hande and Meliha are the hottest to me

• I just noticed that Ebrar is actually not wearing a backpack with that outfit.

• Zehra Güneş!! Just missed out here I think, definitely saw her in some other photos at the gala.

Do you have a link to more of the photos? After a couple days I still can't name all twelve pictured. I thought I'd be tricky and just ask who was missing and it would narrow it down for me. Not saying Euros alllooksame.com but I'm stumped---the one on the far left and hot legs right in the middle?

• Do you have a link to more of the photos? After a couple days I still can't name all twelve pictured. I thought I'd be tricky and just ask who was missing and it would narrow it down for me. Not saying Euros alllooksame.com but I'm stumped---the one on the far left and hot legs right in the middle?

It's normal for you to not recognize the girl in the far left, that's young talent Derya Cebecioglu and she had not played much with the NT yet this season... The one right in the middle with hot legs is the main opposite, Meryem Boz. I guess the other ones that you maybe do not remember are just the ones that have less playing time.

I see more pictures on all of their social media (Instagram) and can't really copy link of that but its there.

PS: indeed main setter Cansu Özbay is also missing. Oh and btw posted this picture through phone and did not realize it was this big and this blurry lol.

• The one right in the middle with hot legs is the main opposite, Meryem Boz.

Wow! I had Boz pegged next to Hande. Slightly more mature looking with a rounder face. Oh well. I don't know why Canter thinks it wouldn't be a good idea for her to get the majority of sets when she clearly wins the evening gown competition :cheesy: