2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Matthias
    Ogbogu after the end of the season wrote something like "See you next year Firenze" on her instagram, so everyone thought she would be confirmed, but eventually the club decided to let her go and sign Popovic instead. I think this is a mistake, I like Popovic but I think Ogbogu has more potential and has all the qualities to become one of the best MB in the world.

• Will she be playing for Bisonte? That`s nice..

but yeah with a lot of players turning down Turkish teams Italians are able to sign all these players...but keeping young players on the bench is not good. I think we will see a couple of them on the bench. I can not even keep track of the teams anymore but I think Bisonte signed Lippman, Nika and Degradi as well?..and they already have Santana....which means one of these young OH will be on the bench.

Which players turned down Turkish teams?

• Bricio will play in Turkish club next year I think you will be a lot of time to watch her carefully. If Turkish clubs and Sultanlar league will be strong as past years she will not shine there. Everything depends on something. I can't say accurate things but her experience is not more and etc. Sometimes Bricio is really good and she attacks at everywhere of court but sometimes she is such a disaster for me.

You really don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

SAMANTHA BRICIO is the brightest Star of American Volley and, in case she switched nationality, she'll be the next Jordan Larson in Team USA.
    After amazing seasons in college, she had a wonderful first year in Italy, thanks to DAVIDE MAZZANTI, Imoco's previous coach, followed by an injury and by a messy + unexperienced young new HC, who understood nothing of Samy's SuperSkills.
    Let alone having to do with the most overrated setter in european volley's history (the 2nd consecutive polish one).

SHE'S NOW FREE and rightfully so !!! Defending FENERBAHCE will be fantastic, having Master Terzic orchestrating a group of fabulous athletes, among which I'd LOVE to see Robin de Cruijf too, given that Mina Popovič has signed with a 2nd level team like Bisonte and Imoco already has Danesi & Folie as starters and loads of foreign players as spikers (on top of Wolosz...).

• I like this idea! Asia all-star team in europe~~~ :teach:

Asian all-star Team in Europe...? What's this crap? Zhu is more than enough and KYK has only one option where to come back to: FENERBAHCE (with the right money).
    Forget Vakifbank.

:teach: :teach: :teach:

• What do you think about the new 6+1 of Busto Arsizio?

Setter: Orro
    OPP: Grobelna
    OH: Meijeners (Herbots)
    OH: Gennari
    MB: Berti
    MB: Bonifacio
    L: Leonardi

I believe it is a good teams eventhough depeds a lot from the recovery after pregnancy of Meijners and from the 2 belgian players that never played in Italy.

• Asian all-star Team in Europe...? What's this crap? Zhu is more than enough and KYK has only one option where to come back to: FENERBAHCE (with the right money).
    Forget Vakifbank.

:teach: :teach: :teach:

I still do not see any chance for your precious fenerbache with or without KYK. And I do not think kyk can help fenerbache to get champions league title anymore! :lol:
    Ecz vitra will be much stronger next season. I think vakifbank will become much weaker without zhuting,gozde and nazi.:teach:

• seems to me this team may compete for the 4th place in Serie A1

• I still do not see any chance for your precious fenerbache with or without KYK. And I do not think kyk can help fenerbache to get champions league title anymore! :lol:
    Ecz vitra will be much stronger next season. I think vakifbank will become much weaker without zhuting,gozde and nazi.:teach:

why do you think KYK+Bricio+Eda+Vargas would have no chance against Vakıf which has just lost Gözde and Naz ?
    seems Bricio's talent is overlooked..and we dont know what Vargas is capable of..maybe she can be Haak of Fenerbahçe or even more..i dont know what they would do but this team were absolutely very talented

• Sincerely, I think Popovic made the right choice: she is still young and needs to play for her improvement. Firenze is building a nice, toung and strong roster... they can give troubles to everybody.

I'm not so convinced by Busto, I need to see Herbots and Grobelna playing in the league to judge. Also Meijners is a question mark.

• I don't believe that Kosheleva will stay in Galatasaray. They will not play CL and their roster for next season is :?:
    They lost amazing MB as Jack, good local setter, Neslihan and many more.
    They signed Leys for now, nothing promising in their team next season. Who will be their setter ? If they signed foreign setter they need local MBs and OPP or one OH and I don't see a lot of good Turkish players that can help Gala to beat top 3 Turskih teams.

• Busto is :?: for me to. All of this players are not bad but I don't know how will they play against strong teams as Conegliano, Novara, Scandicci and even Monza.

Bergamo build very young team with big talents as Costa, Tapp, Smarzek, Strunjak and they have good local setter with Sirressi amazing libero. Any news who will be their new OH next to the Costa and Loda ??

• why do you think KYK+Bricio+Eda+Vargas would have no chance against Vakıf which has just lost Gözde and Naz ?
    seems Bricio's talent is overlooked..

Bricio in Fener officially? She just has other offers too (from China and Brazil) In the interview she said that she will decide during 1 week after CL

• Busto is :?: for me to. All of this players are not bad but I don't know how will they play against strong teams as Conegliano, Novara, Scandicci and even Monza.

Bergamo build very young team with big talents as Costa, Tapp, Smarzek, Strunjak and they have good local setter with Sirressi amazing libero. Any news who will be their new OH next to the Costa and Loda ??

I haven't heard anything official about Bergamo, maybe they'll reveal their roster all at once.

I agree, for now Busto is a question mark.

• there is a strong rumor that KYK either goes to Fener or Vitra and we discuss these teams' strenght..what would happen if she had gone to either of these teams..i thought it was inside the limit of this thread..so what to discuss ?

• I don't believe that Kosheleva will stay in Galatasaray. They will not play CL and their roster for next season is :?:
    They lost amazing MB as Jack, good local setter, Neslihan and many more.
    They signed Leys for now, nothing promising in their team next season. Who will be their setter ? If they signed foreign setter they need local MBs and OPP or one OH and I don't see a lot of good Turkish players that can help Gala to beat top 3 Turskih teams.

agree..im waiting for Galatasaray to suprises us..
    also its mysterious in what condition Tatiana Kosheleva will be back to volley..i hope she returns in a best possible way