2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Jakub Dolata wrote: 'Another Pole in italian league' and apparently it is not about Kąkolewska and Smarzek :sos: :?:

Maybe Sobolska?

• Maybe Sobolska?

Isn't she supposed to play for Chemik? Honestly, I have no idea who can it be

• Isn't she supposed to play for Chemik? Honestly, I have no idea who can it be

I guess it's fake rumor about Chemik. She said on WoV she had offers from Turkey and Asia (probably Phillipines or Indonesia).

• Isn't she supposed to play for Chemik? Honestly, I have no idea who can it be

Dolata said that the player is not from the NT. It could be Szczurowska (16yo OPP)

• I guess it's fake rumor about Chemik. She said on WoV she had offers from Turkey and Asia (probably Phillipines or Indonesia).

Dolata said that the player is not from the NT. It could be Szczurowska (16yo OPP)

I don't think that any club from Italy would sign her, she's too young :what: I thought about Bociak, but she was in NT, so... :pinch: Maybe Damaske?

• I don't think that any club from Italy would sign her, she's too young :what: I thought about Bociak, but she was in NT, so... :pinch: Maybe Damaske?

I've read that Szczurowska won't play in LSK and she will be playing for very good team....that means Italy? :white: Anyway, that person will play for team from Serie A1 - according to Dolata.

• I've read that Szczurowska won't play in LSK and she will be playing for very good team....that means Italy? Anyway, that person will play for team from Serie A1 - according to Dolata.

Don't forget that Szczurowska's manager is Mogentale not Dolata :)

• Where will Lena Stigrot play nect season ?? She looks like very good all around player. I like her.

• Naz Akyol in her recent interview (like 2-3 days ago) said that her contract ended with Vakifbank. Looks like they did not offer her a new contract already to make sure that she comes back to them after her break. She said she will deliver in October and planning to be back for the 2nd half of the season.

Feels like Vakifbank wants to test if Cansu can hold the pressure before they offer another fat contract to Naz. I assume Eczacibasi and FB will be also after her depending on Gamze's performance. I guess GS will stick to Cagla Akin (not sure if they signed her certainly) if they paid for buy out for 3-4 years like they did with Gamze.

Source: http://sampiy10.gazetevatan.co…-voleybol-sampiy10-haber/

• this year will be very critical for Cansu Özbay .if she can get over then i feel she can be first setter of Vakıf
    of course many teams would like to sign Naz Akyol both from the local league and from abroad
    Gamze-Ezgi are enough for Eczacı
    Naz could return to Fener bcz their setter is foreigner if not then to Gala..
    however Vakıf is Naz's home-club so they wouldnt want to leave Naz easily

• I don't see any reason why some clubs as Chemik Police, Besiktas, Dinamo Kazan or Volero Le Cannet don't signed America OH Simone Lee.
    She was on the bench because She had Bricio and Hill as starters in Imoco but She had some good performance especially against Dinamo Kazan. She is not expensive player She is great opportunity for this teams. :whistle:

Conegliano should gave her a chance instead of Megan Easy(if they are gone signed her )

• So where will Karsta Lowe play next season ?? Hope to see her back in Seria A (but only if She gets in right shape, Seria A is gone be really strong next season) :heart:

• So where will Karsta Lowe play next season ?? Hope to see her back in Seria A (but only if She gets in right shape, Seria A is gone be really strong next season) :heart:

Karsta has no club yet as she just announced her comeback. She will play at the PanAm Games so that will be her acid test if she will get her old form back. But from what I heard, she's getting the starting position and that's a good indication.

• Wow now Scandicci has Bosetti, Vasileva, Milenkovic and Mitchem as OH. They are really rich club...

• Wow now Scandicci has Bosetti, Vasileva, Milenkovic and Mitchem as OH. They are really rich club...

Plus Valeria Papa, and overall they have 15 players for next season :what:

I'm not really sure if they're really a rich club or simply one that will have a lot of debts next season and will have to shut down, like many other clubs before that were too intent on aiming for short term success and basically threw a lot of money out of the window that they didn't even have.

• Megan Easy in Conegliano is now official. I don't like this transfer at all. I don't know what they saw in her :thumbdown:

She is not bad player but if Conegliano wants to win CL next season they should transfer much better player but okey they have Tirozzi and Sylla. And I'm pretty sure that Easy will be on the bench in domestic league.