2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I'd like to see Polina in Kazan because after Natalia's leaving we don't have strong OPP to cover this position. But it is not surprising for me Polina's joining Pomi, Italian championship was very strong in past and recently Italian championship is getting stronger like in past. It seems players are willing to play there again because of strong championship. Well, good luck her. I do hope that Kazan will find new players to replace Natalya and Vasileva :whistling:

• I'd like to see Polina in Kazan because after Natalia's leaving we don't have strong OPP to cover this position. But it is not surprising for me Polina's joining Pomi, Italian championship was very strong in past and recently Italian championship is getting stronger like in past. It seems players are willing to play there again because of strong championship. Well, good luck her. I do hope that Kazan will find new players to replace Natalya and Vasileva :whistling:

I think Voronkova left also, If I’m not wrong, for the new team of the league.

• No no, those are just rumors...She's yet to recover and since that'll take time, at least until november, she's more likely to sign with a much bigger and richer team than Pomí.
    Arrighetti's close to the "end game", Rahimova is not a young player herself anymore, Radenkovic is just "average": I believe Caterina will pick up something like SCANDICCI or ZANETTI BERGAMO in the end... :teach: :teach: :teach:

:dance6:

C. Bosetti is gonna sign for Pomi Casalmaggiore ?( :?:

• No no, those are just rumors...She's yet to recover and since that'll take time, at least until november, she's more likely to sign with a much bigger and richer team than Pomí.
    Arrighetti's close to the "end game", Rahimova is not a young player herself anymore, Radenkovic is just "average": I believe Caterina will pick up something like SCANDICCI or ZANETTI BERGAMO in the end... :teach: :teach: :teach:

:dance6:

Today Gold Sport (agents of Caterina Bosetti) shared a news about Caterina going to Casalmaggiore. It sounds like a confirmation.

• There are a lot of players from Serie A who are still without club: Lee, Vasilantonaki, De La Cruz, Malagurski, Heyrman, Barun, van Hecke(?), Montano (retired?) Do you have any rumors?

Rumors about Vasilantonaki is gonna play in Pesaro (although it's uncertain Pesaro will play in serie A1), Van Hecke to Cuneo, Heyrman to Bergamo. I don't know these rumors are true or only just rumors

• So yeah Pomi is not bad afterall this season.

Having strong OPP as Rahimova with stabile reciver as Bosetti and one more OH with good attacking as Alexa Grey is not bad at all. Kakolewska is very good MB but I don't like Arrighetti as local MB. I don't know what to expect from Radenkovic, She will be key of this team.

Cuneo only transfer two players Lo Bianco and Van Hecke. So looks like Seria A will got one more very good middle level team.

• I guess it's fake rumor about Chemik. She said on WoV she had offers from Turkey and Asia (probably Phillipines or Indonesia).

Dolata said that the player is not from the NT. It could be Szczurowska (16yo OPP)

I don't think that any club from Italy would sign her, she's too young :what: I thought about Bociak, but she was in NT, so... :pinch: Maybe Damaske?

• I don't think that any club from Italy would sign her, she's too young :what: I thought about Bociak, but she was in NT, so... :pinch: Maybe Damaske?

I've read that Szczurowska won't play in LSK and she will be playing for very good team....that means Italy? :white: Anyway, that person will play for team from Serie A1 - according to Dolata.

• Anyway, it will be good for Polish players and Poland NT, I remember when their players like Magdalena Sliwa, Darota Swinyevic, Glinka, Skowronska played in Italy, they were really strong and they won ECH twice. They even beat Russia in semifinal in 2005 which the game was really tough, we lost two sets and 3rd set was 24-19 for Poland and we came back and won two sets and unfortunately we lost in five sets. I think if Polish players will play abroad (mostly in Italy) it really can affect them and their NT in a good way.