2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Apparently Imoco is looking into the Chinese market for a replacement for Easy, as expected, according to volleyball.it (and forzalube heh). Tandara, Rabadzhieva e K. Rolfzen are the first names considered.

Hmma

Tirozzi is for me better than Rabadzhieva. I don’t know anything about Rolfzen but I would go with Tandara... She is strong attacker, She is good with fast game I only don’t know anything about her reception ??

It looks like they are not happy with Sylla performance at all. The best OH in last WCH....

• I don't think they're unsatisfied by Sylla. They knew perfectly she isn't top team material. She was supposed to help Hodge taking her resting time along the season. That's all.

I don't judge Sylla a strong player on an individual award. Italy was quite lucky making it to the final. It was the worst WCH in terms of quality I can remember and they were good taking advantage of the mediocrity around: USA had zero coaching as usual, what was left of Brazil and Russia were 2 ghost ships, China missed a crucial player and collapsed as a system. So they reached the final and lost to the first consistent opponent, which was also missing an injured starter. So who else could win an award? Zhu Ting, and she did, and Bosetti, but we know that kind of players get the dark job done and don't get any glory. Mihajlovic was better than both the awarded players IMHO.

• Hmma

Tirozzi is for me better than Rabadzhieva. I don’t know anything about Rolfzen but I would go with Tandara... She is strong attacker, She is good with fast game I only don’t know anything about her reception ??

It looks like they are not happy with Sylla performance at all. The best OH in last WCH....

JTandara can receive. I think she can be like Plak and Bujis in reception. But if they make her a primary target that could be a problem. Can Tirrozi cover her? In Osasco they had Bjeloca-Malesevic-Tandara.

But I hope she does not go to Conegliano because I can already see Tandara taking the OPP spot from Fabris.

• Okay, Crovolley, they were unlucky when all the top teams couldn't put on court their best starting 6+1 because of injuries.:lol:

Serbia lucky? Of course you pretend not to understand what I said. I just praized Serbia twice for winning despite a starter player injured. They were the best team and they won. Italy was lucky not to meet the top teams with full force and also good to archive the best possible result. They were no contest for full force Serbia.

• JTandara can receive. I think she can be like Plak and Bujis in reception. But if they make her a primary target that could be a problem. Can Tirrozi cover her? In Osasco they had Bjeloca-Malesevic-Tandara.

But I hope she does not go to Conegliano because I can already see Tandara taking the OPP spot from Fabris.

If She is reciver as Plak and Bujis than She is not right OH for them, than they can stick with Sylla. They need stabile reciver for their fast game.

They have already back up for Fabris why would they need 3rd opp. Fabris is doing just fine, She can be calm :)

• To be honest, Italy wasnt with their best line-up either. We should measure every single team in the same way.

From the top10 teams, just USA, Turkey and Dominican Republic were with their best line up. The other team missed a player or had injured ones.

Italy was missing Folie. Ok, she is very far from being an Akinradewo, Thaisa (in her best days) or Rasic, but she is a more reliable (in attack) than Danesi, Fahr and Lubian. Also, Bonifacio would have been a huge help, even coming from the bench. She is better than the two rookies mentioned before.

We could even count C.Bosetti, who, as we already know, wasnt called because of she was injured. She and Folie were starters in the WGP and ECH 2017.

So, I think it is quit unfair to say that this young italian team was lucky to get the silver medal in the last WCH. They really overachieved and went above every single expectation. Not even the most craziest italian vball fan would have bet Italy would lost just two matches in the competition and it was against the current best team in the world. And the final ended 3-2, not 3-0.
    Sorry for the offtopic.

• Turkey wasnt with their best line up. They were missing their best player: Naz. Also neriman was missing.

And what's the fuss about Folie? She has been injured for half of her career and for the rest she was just above decent. Danesi was one of the best MB of the whole tournament, Italy didn't miss Folie at all.

On the other hand, I agree with crovolley, which is very rare:whistle: calling someone's success as luck is simply dumb

• Danesi was shining at WCH. So Italy did not miss her. Cate Bosetti would be good backup. She would not perform better than Sylla(the best OH) and L. Bosetti. Italy had some injuries but was not problem for them. That's why they played final.

• Folie is the best Italian MB right. If you have watched her how She play than you would know what I’m saying. Great blocker great attacker, She is fast and high jumper. Complete MB.

3 injury stop her to perform at some big competition. That is why She is not “popular” yet.

I literally watched all her games(With Conegliano and when She played in Modena) so I’m sure why I’m saying that. And I hate when someone talks about her as player and you literally watched her few times.

Team as Conegliano would NEVER signed injuried player for TWO season if they are not awere how good She is.

• Post by USAvolleyfan ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Folie is the best Italian MB right. If you have watched her how She play than you would know what I’m saying. Great blocker great attacker, She is fast and high jumper. Complete MB.

3 injury stop her to perform at some big competition. That is why She is not “popular” yet.

I literally watched all her games(With Conegliano and when She played in Modena) so I’m sure why I’m saying that. And I hate when someone talks about her as player and you literally watched her few times.

Team as Conegliano would NEVER signed injuried player for TWO season if they are not awere how good She is.

Oh guuuurl.. Folie has been around way before you joined this forum, or even started watching volleyball. It's a pity she has been injured these last seasons, but she has been given enough chances in the NT in the past. She was not stellar on any of them, although to be completely honest she had much better players ahead of her at that time. I hope she gets back to her best form, and helps Imoco and Italy too