2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• that could be good idea for Piccinini to play as libero...its nice to keep watching such a legendary player just like Lo Bianco

• Novara is just doing upgrades for next season. Bartch is very good reciver and attacker better right now than Picci and Veljkovic too. She is world class MB.
    Now We need only wait will they keep Skorupa or...

They will be even more competive in CL... :wavy:

Scandicci is for now ?. I don't how will they work as team. I think Sara Bonifacio is better option than Guggi. Mitchem is very very good OH. But wat will happend with Bosetti ?
    Hodge is great attacker and She can help Haak but how will their reception looks ?

• Bartch and Veljkovic are good additions for Novara..Bartch could do offensively better than Picci though she is not as great passer as Picci is

i agree with beri ,i would keep Lonneke in the team ..Gala should sign Tandara

• Bartsch is actually rumored to play in Brazil too.

And seriously, I can't even start with this discussion about Tandara vs Sloetjes. Anyone who really watches both Turkish and Brazilian leagues and also watched 2017's NT summer season knows who is the best choice for any top team in the world.

• No way that She will go their. Novara can offer more money than any other Brazilian team and She will play CL with them so I don't think so, if Novara really wants her.

• I don't understand why ppl in this forum dislike Sloëtjes so much. Imo Vakif should sign her again as sending her off would be one of the biggest presents they could give to an opposite team. Sloëtjes plays great when it matters most, f.e. she had some amazing spikes yesterday vs EczV. She has an amazing reach and approach much better then Tandara imo while she is also very tall, she is very quick and athletic as well. I agree that she is overall a better player and the second best Opposite in the world right now, only Boskovic is better.
    Don't get me wrong Tandara is a great player and option for all the other teams, but I don's see her as an upgrade for VB necessarily. Also she is untested in the long/exhausting European leagues/cups and a few years older then Sloëtjes which doesn't make her te best long time option either.

Sloëtjes is a really good player, it is just not easy to always shine in a team with Zhu Ting. I think GS could do well with Tandara and they need her after Neslihan much more then VB.

Agree with that

• No way that She will go their. Novara can offer more money than any other Brazilian team and She will play CL with them so I don't think so, if Novara really wants her.

I agree that Bartsch would choose Novara over Brazil, but I completely disagree about the money. At least the top 4 clubs are capable of making competitive offers. Minas and Praia Clube are definitely able to offer as much as an Italian club. Plus Minas will play Club world Championship. I don't thunk it is such a clear choice.

• I love how people know exactly what is on each player's mind. It's not all about the money.

• Bartsch is actually rumored to play in Brazil too.

And seriously, I can't even start with this discussion about Tandara vs Sloetjes. Anyone who really watches both Turkish and Brazilian leagues and also watched 2017's NT summer season knows who is the best choice for any top team in the world.

What is to discuss? Sloetjes has been playing at the best team for a couple of seasons now. So if she'd leave after this season and Tandara would join, then great :thumbsup:

• Brazilian players never are good enough to play in Europe (they say), even if they are olympic champions and play better overall.

Other thing they say, players never will play in Brazil, certainly clubs have no money, and any club in Italy can pay they much better, than a team who will play at World Club Championship and has at least the second or third investiment on league. Also because, none world class players came to play in Superliga in more than 20 years, isn't? Please. :down:

• Bartsch was good in WGP. She made good impression in Brazil when she played there. It won't be surprising if a couple or more clubs made a contact with her agent.

We should also know how Team USA works. They always have an american player in there every year if I am not mistaken. It's not only good for developing that player(Brazil is one of the best volleyball schools in the world, if you have been given an opportunity to play there, grab it) but as a way to scout how the Brazilians will play in the national team. They are not stupid. Brazil is like one of the biggest thorns for USA and one of the reasons they still haven't taken a gold medal in the olympics.

Like what Sidney have said... It's not all about the money and I agree.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• New rumors from Turkey:

Eczaci is close to sign Natalia.

Galatasaray will hold onto Koshelava.

Vakifbank will decide to sign Tandara or to keep Lonneke at the end of the season.

KYK is ready to accept Fener's 1.3 million euros contract that will be more than 1.5 million with bonuses (CL, League and KupaVolley trophies). The highest offer she has ever got from them in years thanks to the new sponsor.

• if Eczacı is close to signing Natalia..may this mean they will part the ways with Larson ?? a healthy Natalia would be good for Vitra

if Tandara's passing is on a good level this may make Tandara advantageous than Lonneke to unburden Ting..on the other hand,Lonneke is a very athletic and tall player..she made some good defences agains Vita,this implies that she wants to stay in Vakıf for another season..but if Vakıf signs Tandara then other top teams from Istanbul may want to sign Lonneke

• if Eczacı is close to signing Natalia..may this mean they will part the ways with Larson ?? a healthy Natalia would be good for Vitra

Natalia is injured which makes her options limited. I don't think Larson is leaving. EcV would be mad to let her go.

I have a feeling this is a good catch for EcV. They have a great player that could replace either Larson or Boskovic when they are playing negatively and for the champions league as well if she recovers. In my opinion, this could smell trouble for Vakifbank and Fenerbahce.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Probably. Since they need a foreign MB, they may make Meliha the new 'Larson' and keep Adams or bring back Thaisa. There are lots of rumors about the top 4 in Turkey. I hear different things everyday. Let's see which ones will turn up right :whistle:

• Natalia is injured which makes her options limited. I don't think Larson is leaving. EcV would be mad to let her go.

I have a feeling this is a good catch for EcV. They have a great player that could replace either Larson or Boskovic when they are playing negatively and for the champions league as well if she recovers. In my opinion, this could smell trouble for Vakifbank and Fenerbahce.

has Natalia's injury got chronic?

• Why would you sing Natalia and let Larson go ? lol

• Natalia is injured which makes her options limited. I don't think Larson is leaving. EcV would be mad to let her go.

Eczaci also has the weakest mbs in top 4 tho. They can't bring Bahar back since she will either stay in Fener or go to Vakif. They need a foreign MB badly and they won't let Maja go either. In my opinion they should've let Hande grow as a starter this season.

• has Natalia's injury got chronic?

Brazilian doctors say she will be back in 2 months. She is expected to actually play only at the WCH.
    Yes, I think it's chronic but no one knows for sure.