2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• So I have not idea who Imoco should sign then. Rabadzieva is good receiver but so-so attacker and Imoco needed a lot of points and spikes from Bricio. Maybe Vasilieva and De Gennaro would cover her a bit. Or any Cuban player maybe with good attack. I thing defensive player like Grotheus is not enough even if they play fast and with good passing.

• Robin will stay almost 100%. She is with Conegliano even though She will not play. Conegliano didn't broke contract with her as they did with Hodge.

I repeat when you have attack MB duo as Folie and Robin. Don't forget that Robin was sometimes best scorer or second best. Folie had the same role as her. Why do you need attacking OH then ? You need stabile reception you all saw how is Conegliano lost when Bricio had bad passing. I still think that Grothues and Rabadzhieva would be perfect for them because of their reception.

• Robin will stay almost 100%. She is with Conegliano even though She will not play. Conegliano didn't broke contract with her as they did with Hodge.

I repeat when you have attack MB duo as Folie and Robin. Don't forget that Robin was sometimes best scorer or second best. Folie had the same role as her. Why do you need attacking OH then ? You need stabile reception you all saw how is Conegliano lost when Bricio had bad passing. I still think that Grothues and Rabadzhieva would be perfect for them because of their reception.

Ok, but then - if your scenario is correct - I'd look for an OH who's not only a good passer but also an Italian good passer... So why not thinking about Cate Bosetti? It would be a bit of a gamble, giving the injury she's dealing with, but her profile would fit the need.

• Than I would sign Lucia Bosetti but Scandicci already signed her. Sylla is not stabile passer but She is not for sure bad one and She is young. So I would gave her a chance.

S. Veljkovic (SRB, MB) said that She got many offers from Turkey and China but She will go to Italy because She loves Italian league and because it become very strong league. She said that She didn't signed anything but it is almost 100% that She will go to Novara.

• Than I would sign Lucia Bosetti but Scandicci already signed her. Sylla is not stabile passer but She is not for sure bad one and She is young. So I would gave her a chance.

S. Veljkovic (SRB, MB) said that She got many offers from Turkey and China but She will go to Italy because She loves Italian league and because it become very strong league. She said that She didn't signed anything but it is almost 100% that She will go to Novara.

Definitely not because her new boyfriend already signed with an Italian team? Same old Stefana :wavy:

Lets see where will the next boyfriend carry her :tzz:

For the ones not aware of the subject: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…-and-aim-grebennikov.html

• i agree with you on that point

Sylla is a "natural born back-up": she was never a real starter in Bergamo (her one and only team so far), hence our shared skeptical view on her as Bricio's replacement :teach: .Furthermore, I know Imoco fans cherish anything coming from Wolosz and yet their major mistake, nevermind the Scudetto, has been dropping the best italian setter, Ofelia MALINOV, in favour of KW, thus causing an abnormal string of fuzz and problems with Robin & Fabris.
    Even signing Hodge after Bricio's grandiose first season was absurd and pointless: starting with Malinov, Fabris, Hill, Bricio, Robin, Folie, Moki would've been simply reasonable and smart and Imoco could have won EVERYTHING in 2018.

I'm more than glad Ofelia will play with Haak, Stevanovic, Adenizia, LuciaB and more top players in SCANDICCI, instead of "backing up" (?!?) Wolosz in Conegliano: that said, though, I think they're kind of going down even if they switch OPP with failing Vakifbank.
    SLOETJES is ok, but I doubt they'll have enough money for Robin AND Hill too.

With Wolosz in, they MUST leave De Cruijf FREE and find a...Meijners/ DeLaCruz/ Martinez profile as OH and start with Danesi + Folie: their lack of trust in italian players is amazing and selfdestructive, so...GOOD LUCK!!! :D :D :D

P.s. I may think VAKIF-2019, in Cev CL, will start with:

SKORUPA/ FABRIS/ ROBINSON/ ZHU/ AKMAN/ XXX/ XXX

Nice fairytale. She goes to Novara becuase Lisinac is about to sign for Trentino... :whistle:

• I have a feeling that after playing in F4 of CL, Ana Cleger will get a lot of offers... It could be such a nice transfer for Halkbank for example. Salas, Sanchez, Cleger oooh la laaaa

• Definitely not because her new boyfriend already signed with an Italian team? Same old Stefana :wavy:

Lets see where will the next boyfriend carry her :tzz:

For the ones not aware of the subject: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…-and-aim-grebennikov.html

Why do you say that? Her previous boyfriend, basketball player Miroslav Raduljica, never played in Poland (a country in which Stefana has played in for the last 4 years). So, when was she supposed to have followed her boyfriend prior to this?

• Why do you say that? Her previous boyfriend, basketball player Miroslav Raduljica, never played in Poland (a country in which Stefana has played in for the last 4 years). So, when was she supposed to have followed her boyfriend prior to this?

Isn't she popular of changing bfs quite often? Maybe I was wrong. But after all, her reasoning sounded very silly to me.

• Any news about Malwina Smarzek? I cant find info about for how long she signed with Chemik :/
    I wish to see her in Serie A :win:

• What a pity...
    This is the best time to try something new. Im disapointed that she will play until 19/20 season :white:

• Interesting article on Pasini's blog:
    - Gibbemeyer is going to Eczacibasi
    - Enright too is heading towards Turkey, but the club hasn't been specified
    - OHs in Busto will be Gennari, Meijners and Herbots
    - Tirozzi back in Casalmaggiore who is also interested in Arrighetti and Brakocevic

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-tirozzi-a-casalmaggiore/

• Isn't she popular of changing bfs quite often?

No, she's not. Moreover, since she's played abroad, she's spent three years in Novara/Villa Cortese, a year in Galatasaray and four years in Chemik, so it's hardly like she's changing teams every season to follow her BFs around. Besides, she's actually moving to a stronger team in a stronger and more competitive league now, so I don't understand why she's being ridiculed. :huh:

In other news, Mammadova and Vasileva are leaving Dinamo Kazan.

• Maybe her main reason now is her bf, but she has spoken before in interviews how much she loves Italian league. Also she wasn't very impressed when playing for Galatasaray. She said there's too little audience watching the matches (speaking about regular matches I suppose, not GS-Fb)