2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Where is Fabiola btw? Did she sign with somewhere already? I wonder who will be GS's next setter. Looks like Nilay is one of them, since she was with the team already now :whistle:

She's staying in Brazil, SESI/Bauru specifically.

• Yeah I really don't know why She would change her. I mean they had very good season, winning SuperCup, Coppa Italia and Regular Season why whould you change your time so much when you already signed new OH Bartsch and MB Veljkovic ?? And they signed Nizetich as back up OH next to Picci and Plak. They really have long bench, something that Conegliano has done this season.

• Why they don't think about Kathleen Weiss instead of Skorupa. I think Skorupa is a setter who makes trouble for team passing Egonu so much. I don't like her style. She always give up playing when their kee player Egonu makes mistakes

• Why they don't think about Kathleen Weiss instead of Skorupa. I think Skorupa is a setter who makes trouble for team passing Egonu so much. I don't like her style. She always give up playing when their kee player Egonu makes mistakes

I think Skorupa is a better setter than Weiss and she is 12 cm taller than her. Maybe it wasn't the best season for Novara, but still they won the Italian Cup and Supercup.

• I think Skorupa is a better setter than Weiss and she is 12 cm taller than her. Maybe it wasn't the best season for Novara, but still they won the Italian Cup and Supercup.

sorry for disappointment but I don't think Skorupa is a good setter right now. I do not mean about her past seasons. I mean her last season was not good and passing only Egonu, sorry I can't say Skorupa seems good one. Wolosz is much better than her if to be honest. Skorupa mostly lost self confident when team's kee player makes mistakes. If Skorupa stayed instead of Wolosz I thought Conegliano even couldn't take set against Vakif. There are much smarter setters like Wolosz, Lloyd and etc. but Skorupa is not one of them in my opinion.

• sorry for disappointment but I don't think Skorupa is a good setter right now. I do not mean about her past seasons. I mean her last season was not good and passing only Egonu, sorry I can't say Skorupa seems good one. Wolosz is much better than her if to be honest. Skorupa mostly lost self confident when team's kee player makes mistakes. If Skorupa stayed instead of Wolosz I thought Conegliano even couldn't take set against Vakif. There are much smarter setters like Wolosz, Lloyd and etc. but Skorupa is not one of them in my opinion.

I mean this season wasn't the best for her, but I think she is still one of the best setters. Wołosz had a great season, because Conegliano is a team which plays very fast volleyball. Novara's style of playing is slower and they play higher balls but that's because they have Egonu and Plak - tall and strong players, Bricio and Hill are players that prefer faster sets.

• Skorupa always have an excuse. Last year why Skorupa didn't show any great performance in final game against Vakifbank. Skorupa was good one at past. Maybe depends on her age she is getting lost her performance and self confident. I don't think Skorupa will be great setter next year. Let's see

• Skorupa always have an excuse. Last year why Skorupa didn't show any great performance in final game against Vakifbank. Skorupa was good one at past. Maybe depends on her age she is getting lost her performance and self confident. I don't think Skorupa will be great setter next year. Let's see

For sure her best seasons were in Bielsko, Baku and Cassalmagiore and I hope she will play a good next season, berter than this one in Novara. I know that for now the best setters are Lloyd, Wolosz and Ognjenovoc but I think that Skorupa is still a valuable player mosty because of her experience.

• She was also bad at 2016 F4 and Turkish League finals.She had Kim-Bosetti-Mihajlovic-Eda-Harmotto but she was only setting to Mihajlovic :lol: I hope she will not come back to Turkey :whistle:

• For sure her best seasons were in Bielsko, Baku and Cassalmagiore and I hope she will play a good next season, berter than this one in Novara. I know that for now the best setters are Lloyd, Wolosz and Ognjenovoc but I think that Skorupa is still a valuable player mosty because of her experience.

seems Ognjenovic's era is about to pass..she wasnt that good against Vakıf in the finals...low sets to Tijana and to the others,needless second balls..she is for sure a good setter
    Tomkom is still a very good/classy setter

• I don't believe that Robinson will stay in Vakifbank if they don't secure that She will have much more playing time. I just can't believe that she would stay in Vakif just to play CL and to be on bench player whole season again. I wouldn't be surprise if Vakif stay with two local MBs and to let Rasic go.

• Skorupa plays for Novara. Novara plays Seria A. Skorupa and her team are among the best in the world.

Robinson plays for Vakifbank. Vakifbank plays Sultanlar Ligi. Robinson should leave Vakifbank and join a Seria A team, the best in the world.

:rolll: :rolll: