2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Naz is pregnant and playing like that. I think she was not that good this whole season but her recent drop of performance is clearly related to pregnancy. I am actually very curious to see how she will look like when she comes back. Any Turkish team would die to have her as their setter and I think many european clubs too.

• Seriously could the Mods in this forum do something? I came here to read TRANSFER RUMORS AND THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE RUMORS and NOT who is the best setter in ( I don‘t care which Olympic cycle ) and whose performance dropped and so on. It is more than annoying that the users discuss anything else instead the topic of not only this thread in EVERY single other thread, too! Seriously guys I already have to go almost 5 pages back to read the latest real transfer rumor that I missed in the last few days !!

• btw..i agree about the drop in Raşiç's offensive game but i hope she will retire in Vakıfbank.She is one of symbol names of Vakıf.Gözde has just retired,Naz takes a break.Raşiç only stays
    id like Ting Zhu to be another symbol name in Vakıf but we know she will leave soon

Zhu will leave Vakıf?for sure?

• someone said she would have to return to China to work with Chinese nt for olypic circle preparations etc which made sense to me..otherwise id like to see her in Vakıf more

She said she would like to play for 4 years overseas, not sure if it's consecutive or total. It all depends on her provincial team management.

• Seriously could the Mods in this forum do something? I came here to read TRANSFER RUMORS AND THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE RUMORS and NOT who is the best setter in ( I don‘t care which Olympic cycle ) and whose performance dropped and so on. It is more than annoying that the users discuss anything else instead the topic of not only this thread in EVERY single other thread, too! Seriously guys I already have to go almost 5 pages back to read the latest real transfer rumor that I missed in the last few days !!

everything is all related though. people were discussing about which setter should play on which club hence the discussion of their performance and their level. why are you so bitter? it's not like it is going to take you hours to just read through everything. stop being so overdramatic.

• btw..i agree about the drop in Raşiç's offensive game but i hope she will retire in Vakıfbank.She is one of symbol names of Vakıf.Gözde has just retired,Naz takes a break.Raşiç only stays
    id like Ting Zhu to be another symbol name in Vakıf but we know she will leave soon

why do you think Zhu will leave Vakif?

• someone said she would have to return to China to work with Chinese nt for olypic circle preparations etc which made sense to me..otherwise id like to see her in Vakıf more

for me that is not a solid reason. all the NT players in European leagues face this kinds of issues

• I think that makes sense. The Tokyo games will start on July 24 (2020)....The season in Europe ends in May....so basically only 3 months from the end of the club season to the start of the Olympics.

In China the season ends earlier and they start the National Team preparations before than everyone else... Lang Ping might want Zhu there earlier instead of getting her back only in May......

for me that is not a solid reason. all the NT players in European leagues face this kinds of issues

• this is not true,

jenny has been the strongest supporter of zhu playing oversea . unlike other short-sighted chinese coaches/volleyball bureau, Jenny has the greatest vision and open mind from her own experience abroad. she, herself, would not do anything that limits the development of Zhu while she is the head coach of china NT. she simply wishes the best for Zhu.

• Polish MB Maja Tokarska will leave turkish league. She is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów.

• According to Voleybolplus Thaisa will not come back to Eczacibasi.I can't believe they signed with Gibbemeyer.Adam and Thaisa are better players.

It seems almost almost all good brazil players go back to home country from this season. Serbia and usa players are dominating the market. :cheesy: Big investment is the key factor for the champions league. :cheesy:

• oh if Raşiç and Lonneke are supposed to leave then it will be very interesting! we will see a brand-new Vakıf team next season
    KYK has been such a precious player at the moment for Vakıf, Vitra and Fener !

which club would you prefer KYK to play for ?

Ting+KYK for Vakıf :super:
    or
    Tijana +KYK+Larson for Vitra :super:

Bricio+Vargas +KYK for Fener :super: ?

i guess Fener needs her most than the other two to build a strong team and compete the other two in TL..

what a race! :white: lets see which team get KYK!

also,the setters are not known yet...no Naz no Maja no Tomkom :white: ....i trust in Gamze but we know she should play much better in some crucial matches and improve some part of her game.MOtta can help her.we dont know if Cansu will be main setter or not.i said she can feel the pressure in the absence of Naz but i remembered Naz was at her 15's running Eczcacıbaşı :white: Cansu Özbay is 21-yo.... so why not ?she can run this Vakıf.Ana Antonievij is a good setter.if she can play her game in RC Cannes we can watch a nice Fener.

• Rachel Adams is a very good attacker and very nice person i wish her good luck in her new team and i thought Gibbemayer is a better blocker and balanced MB ,am i wrong ?

For sure Adams is much better than Gibbi. Gibbi is not good is not bad. Her level is considered middle. Comparing Gibbi with Adams it is ridiculous Adams is a main player of NT. Replace Adams with Gibbi it is not a good option in my opinion if to be honest.

• I think Zhu might stay with Vakif for the 2018-2019 season, if they add more key players to help her out. With Gozde retiring, Naz being pregnant and if the rumours of Rasic and Lonneke possibly leaving are true, then the work load will be heavy on Zhu. Hopefully they don't overuse her and risk injury. Maybe she will return to China for the following 2019-2020 season, it would be a smart decision to keep her healthy and get a head start practicing with national team before the Tokyo Olympics since the China season ends earlier.