2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• "Unbeatable" in the sense that Zhu's team will end up with the title/gold, in the end, even if they lose some matches along the way. ;)

• "Unbeatable" in the sense that Zhu's team will end up with the title/gold, in the end, even if they lose some matches along the way. ;)

I think every team and player has top and bottom period. As professional volleyball, I am not sure what is the metric. I think maybe the stats and achievement within one year is reasonable. I work in finance, yearly return is a nice measurement. :teach:

• @harbaboy

We do our best. I'm the first one who likes to joke, in order to keep a nice atmosphere in the forum (I actually do it with Crovolley, that I find very funny with his addiction to Serie A1), but whenever we ask for some order, nothing happens. The last 2 times we finished into this chaos, we had to ban 2 users and close a topic, which is something that never happened before.

Thank you for your answer. I mean this forum is not enjoyable anymore not only because of the topic which are different than threads also the users here are annoying. If you ask normally for some order or even help from a Mod than you get such an answer like Matthias did which is unnecessary for a Mod instead giving a nice answer like you did. Thanks there are still kind users.

• Dinamo kazan offers 2 million euro to Zhuting for next season! Considering the trade relationship between China and Russia, it is not a bad deal for dinamo kazan.

Source: Official CCTV5 Blog(CCTV5 is National Sports TV Channel in China).

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

"I made her an offer she can't refuse...", said the Godfather in the eponymous movie.

Guys, ZHU has to movie to Kazan and try to help the team win the CL !!! They already lost Voronkova to Kaliningrad, therefore ZT would be very welcome

• Thanks for the quote of my post. It is still not confirmed, you can think it is a rumor~~ :win: Champions league is not important to zhuting now. It is only a commercial game. :cheesy:

She can bring more money and value to the club than the champions league itsself on the political and economical level! :lol:

• Is there any news on Skowronska? Is she likely to stay in Barueri?

Even she doesnt know yet :lol:
    In few interviews she said that she may stay in Barueri or in the other club or maybe retired this year...

• Even she doesnt know yet :lol:
    In few interviews she said that she may stay in Barueri or in the other club or maybe retired this year...

Thank you! I hope she doesn’t retire... :S

• Dinamo kazan offers 2 million euro to Zhuting for next season! Considering the trade relationship between China and Russia, it is not a bad deal for dinamo kazan.

wow ,what an offer!
    if it is true then Ting Zhu is likely to leave :(

i myself wanted Russian teams to invest more :wall:
    how could i know they wanted Ting! :D

• Are Mammadova, Startseva, Voronkova and Vasileva going to stay next season?

• Voronkova has left for Kaliningrad. I think Mammadova and Vasileva are leaving as well but not confirmed.

Edit: Oh Vasileva is confirmed? My mistake.

I think Zhu Ting should stay close to China and to prepare the 2019 world cup. She's Captain now and she needs to develop better connection with her NT teammates, especially with the newcomers. I hope she won't make the same mistake like KYK. There are very rich and descent Asian clubs as well. She could play for them.

• Well, if all 3 of those players leave, then besides Startseva only Zaryazhko is a notable player. They would definitely need additional reinforcements besides Zhu, but how much money will they have after they spend 2 mil on Zhu?

• It is almost official that both Danesi and Robin are staying in Conegliano next season. :woohoo:
    They are searching for OH and Simone Lee is free. They got Wild Card for WCCH, but it is not 100% that they will go.
    I don't know if I readed right but did Italian teams got two Wild cards for WCCH. @togutt ??

Melandri in Monza.