2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• LOL @ someone wanting to discuss and decide the salary of a volleyball player based on absolutely nothing

• Even with Zhu Ting or Kim Kazan can't be champion of CL. We need create strong team not only paying 2M for one player. That's why I don't want they pay one player more money which they can't be champion of CL. It will be wasted of money. I think you have bad understanding of English. I am not Zhu fan and she or kim couldn't be solution of Kazan.

Then why didn't you give your opinion when you heard the first time that Kazan was offering 2M to Zhu Ting? Also, from business perspective, do you really think that this 2M will cause them a financial burden? Think about the financial impact Zhu Thing can provide to them. Only the money generated by the broadcasting right with the Chinese audience will more than enough to absorb this tiny 2M. As for having a strong team, Vitra had a very strong team with a plethora of top foreign players in the season 2016-2017 and same for Imoco in this season. Did they won the CL cup?

• It is my own thought. If anyone doesn't like it, you can skip my post please. Because I mostly do skip some people's posts because it sounds for me like childish. We dont need to be jealous bevause Russia won WCH and ECH twice and before too. Kazan won CL too. When Russian played volleyball other countries even didnt know volleyball, look at our history and then discuss it. That's okay.

• :offtopic: GUYS. Okey if you are off topic with 1 or two post but making literally 1 page off topic is to mich. Thank you.

• Just saying: Men don't have more dificulties, just because their body is more muscular and athletic build doesn't mean they deserve more and/or work harder then women. Hey a guy hitting the ball, jumping looks spectacular for sure but most women simply don't have the muscle mass,power,body to get to that. Doesn't mean they don't work as hard or are not as spectacular. We should be happy and embrace the fact that women get paid more then men in volleybal, bcs its basically one of the only places still in 2018 where we can even come close to the men. As Fabio said 2M is still nothing for some male football players.

Sorry but as a female myself I feel like I have to say something about this at least.

• I said it, again and again, this time you guys topped it with mixing soccer into this forum and salary, I mean yeah congrats I'm wondering how this could be topped in the near future (it will be for sure) !

The problem is many subjects of discussion are intertwined between them. I'm not sure if it's is practical by jumping from one thread to another to make our point or to keep a discussion going. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just pointing out the problem that we have to deal with.

• Any news about Destinee Hooker ?
    Maybe She will signed for Galatasaray ?? I don't see many good OPP free, who is their ? Rahimova, Van Hecke, Barun who else ?

• According an insider, Yvon Bellien signed with Besiktas. It will be the top transfer for the middle teams it seems. Also Alessia stayed in the team, the sweet surprise can be Besiktas next year with 2-3 good players added to the roster.

• Galatasaray is interest in Rahimova. Hooker was awful in Brazil, I don`t think any big club will want her. Seams like Barun is going to Firenze ( I hope not otherwise Lippman will go to the bench)....I think Van Hecke stays with Pesaro if they play next season.

How about Sorokaite?

*I`m glad Belien is staying in Turkey.

Any news about Destinee Hooker ?
    Maybe She will signed for Galatasaray ?? I don't see many good OPP free, who is their ? Rahimova, Van Hecke, Barun who else ?