2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• According an insider, Yvon Bellien signed with Besiktas. It will be the top transfer for the middle teams it seems. Also Alessia stayed in the team, the sweet surprise can be Besiktas next year with 2-3 good players added to the roster.

Besiktas might be not as strong as Bursa's roster, but certainly Besiktas is much more fun to live in than Bursa.. :lol:

• Novara needs a better libero.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Just saying: Men don't have more dificulties, just because their body is more muscular and athletic build doesn't mean they deserve more and/or work harder then women. Hey a guy hitting the ball, jumping looks spectacular for sure but most women simply don't have the muscle mass,power,body to get to that. Doesn't mean they don't work as hard or are not as spectacular. We should be happy and embrace the fact that women get paid more then men in volleybal, bcs its basically one of the only places still in 2018 where we can even come close to the men. As Fabio said 2M is still nothing for some male football players.

Sorry but as a female myself I feel like I have to say something about this at least.

Cause it is about the show and there is huge difference between men and women when it comes to athletism

• According to sports.ru Kosheleva said that Galatasaray wanted to extend a contract with her and she said that although she had injury but Galatasaray trusted her and wanted to keep her in their team. She also said that she had another offers too. she is thinking about Galatasaray's offer. If to be honest I think she will stay in Galatasaray.

https://m.sports.ru/volleyball/1063024635.html

• According to sports.ru Kosheleva said that Galatasaray wanted to extend a contract with her and she said that although she had injury but Galatasaray trusted her and wanted to keep her in their team. She also said that she had another offers too. she is thinking about Galatasaray's offer. If to be honest I think she will stay in Galatasaray.

https://m.sports.ru/volleyball/1063024635.html

i like her as a player.i like her giving her all on the court.i hope she returns in a best possible way and Galatasaray builds a competitive team for her and for us

• I strongly believe that ZHU staying in Vakif/BANK is a bad thing for volleyball as a "movement"... :teach:

People like her should change team every season -same as LOGAN TOM did in the past- in order to "spread the Word" and help this amazing sport being appreciated the way it deserves in more than just 1/3 country.
    She should play the part of the "global ambassador" of volley, instead of making tons of money which partially get turned to the chinese federation.
    She's too much of a money-maker now and after winning everything, including MVP awards, people is starting to get bored.
    Last year she was also on the brink of a physical breakdown due to the fact that EVERYBODY wants to see her perform/ play/ win regardless (and Lang Ping asks a lot from her too).

In the CL F4, just days ago, we saw a failing team where she was playing on every spot, as if she had to "earn her crazy salary" in front of weaker, older, less payed teammates! She was fantastic at times, but also very close to LOSING the "collective" battle with Imoco.
    Next time she will risk a collapse on live tv, "POOR TING"...!!! :mad:

I honestly believe staying next in Vakifbank would be POINTLESS and boring... :obey:

• One of the main reasons Zhu decided to stay at Vakifbank is coach Guidetti understands/cares about her physical condition and kind of protect her during long season. Zhu only played a total of 50 sets during VVSL regular season. As a comparison, Boskovic played a total of 74 sets in VVSL regular season.

Coach Guidetti did the same to protect Rasic after her injury during the playoff last season, Rasic only played a total of 46 sets during regular season.

• I'm pretty sure that if Zhu Ting was playing for Imoco or for another Italian club, your opinion would extremely different :lol:

• This guy extremly wants vakifbank to lose! He is just so pathetic~~~~ I have to say even zhuting does not stays in vakifbank. His favourite fenebache has no chance to win champions league next season!

Even though I'm suspecting his intention, he was not all wrong about the Vakifbank's players. I also feel some Vakifbank's players was underperformed and they become "lazy" comparing to last season (2016-2017).

• Zhu Tings manager has declared via facebook that there has been no negotiation between Dinamo Kazan and Zhu Ting. So the rumours are fake and she is likely to stay.

I give a ridiculous reason why Zhu Ting can't stay in Vakifbank.
    It is "the next MVP: Melis Gürkaynak".
    Why?
    the same as Gözde Kırdar ...

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan