2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Tbh I dont think Kosheleva will be the solution Sesc needs...but it will be definitely very fun and entertaining to watch her play here if she recovers well. I think Brazil is a good place for Tatiana...she wont have hard time adjusting it. Maybe just to the heat if we have a hard summer next year..but other than that...she is very warm person...sk i think she will get brazilian lifestyle pretty fast.

• We will see...but I do think Kosheleva is what they need... I said before Sesc needs a big heavy hitter, everyone in that team is short.. I was thinking maybe Rahimova. But Kosheleva still can pass. Brazilian fans does not like Russians but they do love Kosheleva.

Tbh I dont think Kosheleva will be the solution Sesc needs...but it will be definitely very fun and entertaining to watch her play here if she recovers well. I think Brazil is a good place for Tatiana...she wont have hard time adjusting it. Maybe just to the heat if we have a hard summer next year..but other than that...she is very warm person...sk i think she will get brazilian lifestyle pretty fast.

• We will see...but I do think Kosheleva is what they need... I said before Sesc needs a big heavy hitter, everyone in that team is short.. I was thinking maybe Rahimova. But Kosheleva still can pass. Brazilian fans does not like Russians but they do love Kosheleva.

No, I agree, having a strong attacker will help for sure..

• Love Kosheleva, but I'm terrified for Sesc's reception line and I'm sure Bernardinho wouldn't want another Buijs situation. Curious to see how he'll work it out.

• Love Kosheleva, but I'm terrified for Sesc's reception line and I'm sure Bernardinho wouldn't want another Buijs situation. Curious to see how he'll work it out.

I think Monique could help receiving, she has the skills...I think they could have done it already last seaosn when Pena was on court....but.....dont know if that is something Monique would be willing to do....

• After all this year as OH training day after day and you still can't reciver. I just don't get it.

• I'm so sad because Anna Mitchem signed for Scandicci. She will be on the bench for most of the time. They have Bosetti and Vasileva(?). And She is great young OH. I was hoping to see her next to Kim Hill in Conegliano :/

• Bernardinho on Kosheleva's arrival, it will be really interesting to see them working together.

"For what has come to our knowledge, she is aware of our work, she has some good references and has shown a lot of interest in working with us. And that makes us very proud. To see a player of that level create that expectation, to have that perspective of working with us. Our intention is to have her in the best possible condition and at the right time. We will not rush any deadline, because the most important thing is the integrity and the athlete's career. Then we will think about how we can use her in the best possible way, so that she can be the reinforcement that we believe she will be. We are already in direct contact with the staff responsible for her recovery. It is important that the both staffs are speaking. We received some videos from her and we saw that she is at a point of recovery even better than I imagined, due to the short time since she had the surgery. We'll keep talking and working together to see what will be the best time for her to arrive in Brazil.

It's an honor to have such a player on our team. We'll adjust so she can perform her maximum, so we can introduce her well on the court. So that her knee has a good recovery, get her in shape and go back to being one of the main attackers in the world. We'll work as we always did. To develop the player and, with the quality she already has, hope that she can help us fight for titles this season."

http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…recuperacao-de-kosheleva/

• Good to hear that Bernardinho and SESC value the condition of the players so highly. I think Kosheleva's best days are in the past, but there's no reason that she can't be a dominant attacker if she gets her fitness back and they can cover her on reception.

• That`s good for her... Better go to Poland and play full time instead of taking the risk of sitting on the bench in Italy/Turkey.

Chemik renewed with Mirkovic. Do u know if the plan is to have her as the main setter next season or they are looking for someone else as well? Thanks

Michaela Mlejnkova is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów next season.

• Chemik renewed with Mirkovic. Do u know if the plan is to have her as the main setter next season or they are looking for someone else as well? Thanks

There are rumors Marlena Pleśnierowicz might join to Chemik Police (She's the main setter in polish NT this year).

Speaking about Mlejnkova, I'm not sure if she will be starter. Blagojević just renewed with Developres. And Helene Rousseaux will probably stay.

• Any news/link about Rasic signing with the Bank ? And Sloetjes ? I wonder how will Guidetti be able to manage a turbulent Vakifbank, doomed by lots of important losses, and by the possible rivalry Lonneke-Karakurt...

By the way: It'very unlikely seeing the Team USA losing from GGuidetti's barely watchable NT...
    It's impossible for this team of mediocre players to achieve anything remarkable in the VNL!
    Ok, Turkey's got loads of money to play for everything but, please, come on...

And their coach, the Overrated One, in 11 years in Italy has managed to win just an italian Super Cup in 2002!
    And with an incredible Team, Minetti Vicenza...

• By the way: It'very unlikely seeing the Team USA losing from GGuidetti's barely watchable NT...
    It's impossible for this team of mediocre players to achieve anything remarkable in the VNL!

And their coach, the Overrated One, in 11 years in Italy has managed to win just an italian Super Cup in 2002!

:mirror: :wavy:

Oh and Rasic will stay in VB, she confirmed it herelf

• Any news/link about Rasic signing with the Bank ? And Sloetjes ? I wonder how will Guidetti be able to manage a turbulent Vakifbank, doomed by lots of important losses, and by the possible rivalry Lonneke-Karakurt...

By the way: It'very unlikely seeing the Team USA losing from GGuidetti's barely watchable NT...

It'very unlikely seeing the Team Italy losing from mazzanti's barely watchable NT...It's impossible for this team of mediocre players to achieve anything remarkable in the VNL! :lol:

Turkey girls try and show their best. Now, I think they have a chance in final-6 in VNL! It will be fun for me to see zhuting makes Guddetti mad in Nanjing! :cheesy: