2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I don`t get why Gala singed Fatma and Leys when they have very similar play style. I would have gone with Fatma-Salas or Malesevic-Neriman. They need a strong OH that can kill some balls.

i totally forgot my beloved Wilma Salas :D
    she would be awesome for Gala...we dont know if Samsun Anakent will keep her in the team or not...also Rachel Sancez

i wonder if it would be better if they had signed Sanchez instead of Inky..i dont know Inky maybe she will rock in Gala this season but i know Sanchez and she is more than a MB at times

• What’s with the saltiness all about? She may have said yes initially but hasn’t signed the contract so that doesn’t count. Anyone can change their mind especially when there is no contract yet. She’s not bound by Shariah law or something :lol:

She is very blessed and has found her peace of mind in Brazil. Why give it away in place where she is uncertain if she will get that kind of condition?

Here's the thing. When you enter into an agreement whether its verbal or non verbal, it's still a contract. The written contract signing just finalizes everything.

...while I do undestand Hooker's position, it would still make her look unprofessional not to honor an agreement especially in competitive sports when you could've hired someone else before they got signed by another club. Hooker should have atleast tried to appease the situation instead of creating more unnecessary drama with the fans of the club.

It happened before. When a club gets blindsided by a player, the club actually suffers more than the player . See Asseco Resovia Rzeszów when Gordon Perrin moved to Beiijing or even Julien Lyneel from Personal Bolivar to China.

Those clubs I mentioned suffered from setbacks in their seasons last year because they didn't originally wanted the players they have to pursue after the players they originally agreed with broke their contract.

So telling us that it's nothing because it 's just pre-season is undeniably ignorant about the club affairs during the recruitment period.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• the champions and vice champions will be selected to play.. for example...

Rio
    Praia

Vakifbank
    Escazibaci

Conegliano
    Scandicci

Chinese team

• What are you taking about, you don’t even know if they made a verbal agreement much more with a contract.

There’s a thing called discussion and just because it was announced that a player and a club are talking that doesn’t mean they have entered a verbal agreement. You people assume too much. Why don’t you ask the club itself why it did not push through instead of putting all the blame to the player? S

• What are you taking about, you don’t even know if they made a verbal agreement much more with a contract.

There’s a thing called discussion and just because it was announced that a player and a club are talking that doesn’t mean they have entered a verbal agreement. You people assume too much. Why don’t you ask the club itself why it did not push through instead of putting all the blame to the player? S

Yeah right because Galatarasay made a one-sided proposal to Hooker or they agreed telepathically with their minds. Yeah no. :rolleyes:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Minas will play because they won the SOUTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP, which is the classification tournament. I do not think there will be 3 Brazilian teams.

• I hope Hooker won't cause any problems for her next club then. Reputation is very important in sports.

#FreeBritney

• Hooker did not reject the offer, stop spreading lies. She actually accepted it. Then they made it official verbally then they announced it and last minute just after they called her to sign the contract and make it completely official she backed down. Just as she's known for, that's called unprofessionalism... Her attacking ppl and the club instead of apologizing afterwards makes it even worse

• Did she say something bad about the team?

Well not necessarily but she kept blocking members and fans that shared their disappointment and called them things like hateful ppl for being disappointed and then kept saying god bless you lol. Like you broke an agreement official or not on paper. What do you expect? They are not going to cheer you on... And she is also def not the victim here so Idk why she acts like that

• Hooker did not reject the offer, stop spreading lies. She actually accepted it. Then they made it official verbally then they announced it and last minute just after they called her to sign the contract and make it completely official she backed down. Just as she's known for, that's called unprofessionalism... Her attacking ppl and the club instead of apologizing afterwards makes it even worse

Hooker, never accepted offer, she was clear from beginning she do not want to play in any other country than Brazil, anything else is not truth!

• My God what a surprised, She rejected Galatasaray. Team that doesn't play CL and They aren't showing that they will fight for some CUPs in their own league. Not suprised at all that She rejected them. And She maybe got same money offer from Brazilian team and She loves playing their.

Does somebody has rumors about Conegliano OH ?? I'm still waiting... I'm still sad for Gabi choosing Minas over Conegliano but hey She knows what Is the best for her.

When it comes to Seria A teams Scandicci, Novara, Monza, Bisonte and Bergamo almost compilted their roster same goes to Conegliano only waiting for OH official news.

• I don't like writing things about individual users here but crovolley and mapuan, I normally like what you write but this time you two are like a joke. If something similar happened to another team, I know how your reaction would differ. GS is once again one of the world's biggest sport clubs and they are professional enough not to announce transfers before they get confirmed. Also we know what kind of a personality Hooker has. And please stop this stupidity on "oh she loves Brazil", "oh this player loves Italy". This is nothing but an insult to Turkey. Is it such a bad country after all that players are forced to play there or pick to play in Turkey just because of money? We all know what professionals base their transfer decisions on, definitely not on how much they love a country.

• Maja Savic (MB SRB) is rumoured to play for Developres Rzeszów