2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Are you guys in Poland sure that Smarzek wont play in Bergamo? Cause I keep reading news from Italy, and they all pretty sure she wil be part of Bergamo next season.

Ive recently read that the club will announce soon, Sirressi, Smarzek, Sara Loda, Megan Courtney and Camila Mingardi.

• Are you guys in Poland sure that Smarzek wont play in Bergamo? Cause I keep reading news from Italy, and they all pretty sure she wil be part of Bergamo next season.

Chemik made a statement that Malwina had calid contract with club for the next season.

• Chemik made a statement that Malwina had calid contract with club for the next season.

Maybe they will loan her then, or maybe Zanetti will buy their contract? Cause Ive read so many times...I imagine its something they are sure of....but I guess we will have to wait and see. Thank you. ^^

• Maybe they will loan her then, or maybe Zanetti will buy their contract? Cause Ive read so many times...I imagine its something they are sure of....but I guess we will have to wait and see. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure they wait for good offer. Chemik paid 600 000 PLN for Malwina's contract in 2016 (~ 150 000 EUR) so I don't think they will loan her for free :D

• I'm pretty sure they wait for good offer. Chemik paid 600 000 PLN for Malwina's contract in 2016 (~ 150 000 EUR) so I don't think they will loan her for free :D

For sure....I dont know how is Bergamo budget for next season, but if Smarzek go there, they will definetly pay something to Chemik, plus the salary.

• Anyone here who has the information of Meliha İsmailoğlu? there is still not an offical delcaration of her final destination. She has a two years contraciton with ECZ last year, but she will be the substitution of Kim if she stays in ECZ, I don't think it is good for her.

• G.Cararo & Mc Mahon join Zanetti Bergamo replace Cambi & Smarzak. ( and rumors Sara Loda in Pesaro ? she want start 6 )

Bergamo 6 : Cambi - Smarzek / Olivotto - Tapp / Acosta - Mingradi / siressi ?

A. Guerra she want stay in Italy ( Pesaro ? / Brescia? ).

Maren Fromm in Monza.

• Could Maret be better for Gala instead of Leys ??..its late

It is hard to say. Both are good servers, have solid blocks. I think Leys is a better serve receiver than Maret, while Maret is more dynamic in backrow defense and also has a faster approach in attacking than Leys. If Gamze was staying in GS, I would prefer Maret-Hande duo, but now we do not know if the new setter can set fast, I have low expectations from Skorupa for example. It is also a big plus that Leys is a great leader on the court and GS needed a captain, similar to Nihan and Centoni which Neslihan could not (or did not want to) fulfill the role last year at all.

• I'd like to see Polina in Kazan because after Natalia's leaving we don't have strong OPP to cover this position. But it is not surprising for me Polina's joining Pomi, Italian championship was very strong in past and recently Italian championship is getting stronger like in past. It seems players are willing to play there again because of strong championship. Well, good luck her. I do hope that Kazan will find new players to replace Natalya and Vasileva :whistling:

I think Voronkova left also, If I’m not wrong, for the new team of the league.

• There are a lot of players from Serie A who are still without club: Lee, Vasilantonaki, De La Cruz, Malagurski, Heyrman, Barun, van Hecke(?), Montano (retired?) Do you have any rumors?

• No no, those are just rumors...She's yet to recover and since that'll take time, at least until november, she's more likely to sign with a much bigger and richer team than Pomí.
    Arrighetti's close to the "end game", Rahimova is not a young player herself anymore, Radenkovic is just "average": I believe Caterina will pick up something like SCANDICCI or ZANETTI BERGAMO in the end... :teach: :teach: :teach:

:dance6:

C. Bosetti is gonna sign for Pomi Casalmaggiore ?( :?:

• No no, those are just rumors...She's yet to recover and since that'll take time, at least until november, she's more likely to sign with a much bigger and richer team than Pomí.
    Arrighetti's close to the "end game", Rahimova is not a young player herself anymore, Radenkovic is just "average": I believe Caterina will pick up something like SCANDICCI or ZANETTI BERGAMO in the end... :teach: :teach: :teach:

:dance6:

Today Gold Sport (agents of Caterina Bosetti) shared a news about Caterina going to Casalmaggiore. It sounds like a confirmation.

• Jakub Dolata wrote: 'Another Pole in italian league' and apparently it is not about Kąkolewska and Smarzek :sos: :?:

• So yeah Pomi is not bad afterall this season.

Having strong OPP as Rahimova with stabile reciver as Bosetti and one more OH with good attacking as Alexa Grey is not bad at all. Kakolewska is very good MB but I don't like Arrighetti as local MB. I don't know what to expect from Radenkovic, She will be key of this team.

Cuneo only transfer two players Lo Bianco and Van Hecke. So looks like Seria A will got one more very good middle level team.